What's new

pakistan peoples party..group of corrupt leaders

junoon25pk

Reaction score
15b057ef8962538a721b20fee4ff4c27.gif

DO you have any hope from these corrupt and hypocrate leaders?

Last edited:
As much as I dislike PPP, I do not see any issues with the pictures.

- Information minister smoking. Islamically one can debate that smoking is haraam because its bad for your health, however why single her out when almost half the population of the Islamic republic of Pakistan smokes?

- Taseer drinking - How do we know that what he is drinking is not Apple Juice? What is the point of pointing out an ice box? I have seen these at many a dinners.

- Fondling of the chest of the fairer sex - As clueless as our PM Gilani is, maybe that was intentional and maybe it was not...I really can't tell.

In all honesty, Allah knows best what these people are up to. However for someone to look at these photos and pass judgment upon these people is wrong as well.

junoon,

Come on buddy. You dont have stoop to this level in order to tell PPP/PML-N/Mullahs are incompetent to run this country. News, facts, and whats happening is enough.

I actually like the way he portrays certain facts and feelings that alot of us share and read about daily in news.

- Taseer drinking - How do we know that what he is drinking is not Apple Juice? What is the point of pointing out an ice box? I have seen these at many a dinners.

Taseer is a well known drunkard and he Hails from Cavalry Ground. His "Personal residence" is visible from my friends balcony. You wouldn't believe the **** that used to go on in there before he became the Governor. Liquor is the least of it.

So even if he's "Not" drinking in that picture, he sure would've opened a beer or two after the photographer was done taking the picture.

Last edited:
Taseer is a well known drunkard and he Hails from Cavalry Ground. His "Personal residence" is visible from my friends balcony. You wouldn't believe the **** that used to go on in there before he became the Governor.

So even if he's "Not" drinking in that picture, he sure would've opened a beer or two after the photographer was done taking the picture.
But you must keep in mind that he is not just a politician he is also a corporate magnet.Possibly one of the richest Pakistani.

But you must keep in mind that he is not just a politician he is also a corporate magnet.Possibly one of the richest Pakistani.

Yes that's true. What are you suggesting?

A lot of people drink in Pakistan.I don't think he is the only Pakistani drinking.Now if he drinks while giving a government related press release then it's wrong but drinking in private parties which has nothing to do with government then it's okay imo.

A lot of people drink in Pakistan.I don't think he is the only Pakistani drinking.Now if he drinks while giving a government related press release then it's wrong but drinking in private parties which has nothing to do with government then it's okay imo.

Yes I know that. In fact, most of the Politicians do. The reason for my previous post was to simply explain why it can't be just a "Glass of Juice" when alcohol is normal to him. That's all.

I heard from a reliable source that Salman Taseer was once scolding his staff '' tum loog kahaan se aii ho sharaab tak sahee tarhaan serve karni nahee ati "

Translation : Where have you people come from , you cant even serve alcohol properly

He said those lines in the lounge of the governor house.

So you can guess what are we dealing with , its self explanatory.

If he wants to drink privately he can do so its his own choice , but he,s drinking in the governor house that is a CRIME and its absolutely unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom