What's new

Pakistan passes anti-rape bill allowing chemical castration of repeat offenders

Jammat e _______ is still against it, they know, their rapist mullah in madarsahs will be affected..

Most parties are against it just bcz PTI govt is presenting the bill. None of them have any legal basis for the opposition to anti rape bill or any other bill in question. Jamat is pretty much dead now after they agreed to scratch balls of Diesel Lassi wala.

opposition was against it, even this version was not acceptable to them ....

Ideally punishment should be more strict, chemical castration has time limit and after the end of effects of chemical a habitual offender could again become active, so I don't know how government assumed that the repeated offender would not commit the crime again after the effects of chemical castration would end ..... ???
As per recorded history sexual offenders by natural or by means of drugs castrated became serial killers.

Best option is hang few rapists on poles.

bhai srif madarse ka issue nahi hai .... elite schools main bi scandal atey hai .... you are making it look like an issue related to ONLY ONE segment which is not true, even PPP the so called progressive political party IS STILL opposing it.

every b@stard who find some power from every class of the society commit this crime .... few year back there was a scandal of one of Hospital which was one of the favorite hospital of elite businessmen and politicians of Sindh but scandal was buried

Most recent scandal which is ignored by media is related to a lady doctored who was raped by a member of influential political family of Balochistan.

Banks, Media, Education you name it and finds such hush hush stories from every walk of life.
Very true this has become a social problem. Even within faimlies respect for family relation is a thing of past. Har taraf gandagi hai. Although madariss have this rotting problem of peodophiles living there.
Sometimes is have a feeling of hopelessness that from which side we should protect our children. Maulvi chalo hain hi aisay maan liya laikin schools aur universities mein jo gand hai uska koe nae bolta. Kabi University hostels mein koe rahay lagta hai hostel nae chakla hai.
As per recorded history sexual offenders by natural or by means of drugs castrated became serial killers.

Best option is hang few rapists on poles.

Death senstence should have been legislated but people like Fawad and Mazari had a huge role in it. Khan himself was a great supporter for death sentence in such crimes so dont know whay changed his mind. EU has also been pushing us to end death sentence so basically they crumbled under pressure and threats of economic penalties.

I do not like such harsh rules which could be easily abused.

How many innocent nojawan will get castrated because of false pretext.
Thats why its for repeat offenders. I'm sure DNA evidence is required or 4 witnesses.

Thats why its for repeat offenders. I'm sure DNA evidence is required or 4 witnesses.

DNA proof seems solid,

4 witness is possible only with money against rival by hiring any women,

Who will rape a women/child in front of 4 people?

it is not safe for rapist to rape someone if she/he is alone?

4 witness may be good only centuries ago, not this modern era..

Good step although I'd prefer physical castration instead and on the first instance of committing the crime
Physical castration has also not solved the problem...the rape offences change into sexaul assault and harrasment. The solution is capital punishment.

Last edited:
opposition was against it, even this version was not acceptable to them ....

Ideally punishment should be more strict, chemical castration has time limit and after the end of effects of chemical a habitual offender could again become active, so I don't know how government assumed that the repeated offender would not commit the crime again after the effects of chemical castration would end ..... ???

This is just another lollipop to the Awaam...

There's only one ideal punishment for rape. Stoning. That's it.

Chemical castration is just going to cost the state more $$$. Does anyone know how much these "chemicals" cost?? Are they even produced in Pakistan??

The article also mentions that Chemical castration is the use of drugs to reduce libido or sexual activity.

This is not castration!

Anyone
can increase their libido by using other drugs. How in the fudging hell is this a fudging solution???

And then we have the same ole squad of uncles in here blaming "Mullahs". :lol:

because Mullahs are already against the current bill.
any further tightening of law will be seen as a direct threat to their MADrassahs .
they will join hands with opposition to stage violent protests..

???

And how do you know that?? Do you even know why "Mullahs" are against this bill??

They're probably against this bill cuz this doesn't do sheet in the long run. Read my post above as to how useless, time consuming and $$$ burning this whole process is.

Please don't bring your hate of certain sections of the Awaam into this thread. :D

bhai srif madarse ka issue nahi hai .... elite schools main bi scandal atey hai .... you are making it look like an issue related to ONLY ONE segment which is not true, even PPP the so called progressive political party IS STILL opposing it.

every b@stard who find some power from every class of the society commit this crime .... few year back there was a scandal of one of Hospital which was one of the favorite hospital of elite businessmen and politicians of Sindh but scandal was buried

Most recent scandal which is ignored by media is related to a lady doctored who was raped by a member of influential political family of Balochistan.

Banks, Media, Education you name it and finds such hush hush stories from every walk of life.

Bingo. For every Mullah abuser there is in Pakistan.....there's also another non-Mullah abuser. Especially in schools and the streets.

Are Mullahs in elite schools and Kasur behind the rapes and sexual assault allegations too??

Just looking at that might make a man celibate.

That's the whole point but "muh human rightz" :lol:

Last edited:
DNA proof seems solid,

4 witness is possible only with money against rival by hiring any women,

Who will rape a women/child in front of 4 people?

it is not safe for rapist to rape someone if she/he is alone?

4 witness may be good only centuries ago, not this modern era..

Lmao....it's not black and white.

The Sharia can be amended and is flexible depending on the situation. I get it....you're part of the crowd that says "Islam has no place in the 21st century.....it does in the 7th century". :rolleyes:

Either way, read my post above on how useless this whole "chemical castration" process is.
Physical castration has also not solved the problem...the rape offences change into groping and harrasment. The solution is capital punishment.

Which is why Islam provides a one stop solution.

Stoning. But what about "muh human rightz"?? :lol:

That's the whole point but "muh human rightz"
Tread with care. Hanging rapists might sound good to you but there is more to this then 'hang em high'.

• By introducing hanging/stoning to death the probably of the victim being murdered increases. All you will have done is get some poor sods daughter killed. If the rapists knows his gonna get hung there is every reason for him to kill his victim. So you just escalate rape to murder. Bravo!

• The deterance factor or the thinking that the perpetrator will be hanged is weak. Such people are risk takers and bank on not being caught. In fact improving detection is bigger deterance then hanging.

By introducing hanging/stoning to death the probably of the victim being murdered increases. All you will have done is get some poor sods daughter killed. If the rapists knows his gonna get hung there is every reason for him to kill his victim. So you just escalate rape to murder. Bravo!

In what scenario would the girl be hung/stoned unless it was Zina??

In Sharia, only the rapist gets stoned (not even hung). The victim is not.

If the rapists knows his gonna get hung there is every reason for him to kill his victim.

Free ticket to Jannah for the victim. :D

Either way, in most cases, the rapists flees......and gets caught (or not).

Stoning (and hanging) serve as a deterrence. Even the Chinese guy on here knows about that lol

And this was a universal punishment (in one form or another) until the godless West came along with "muh human rightz".

The deterance factor or the thinking that the perpetrator will be hanged is weak. Such people are risk takers and bank on not being caught. In fact improving detection is bigger deterance then hanging.

I agree. But once caught......I say stone them.

Catch a couple of them in a month or 3.....gather them.....invite a crowd and post the video on YT.

The whole world would like to come to Pakistan then. 3 problems, 1 stone. :rofl:

Problems: Rapes, Tourism & Punishment for those who didn't get it...

Solution: 1 stone (or more; per person). :lol:

They are what stops you being hunted like a animal by Ku Klux types in USA.

Not really. That's what the police is for (to stop the KKK and such).

Also, the 2nd amendment gives me the right to hunt them incase they come hunting on my property. :dirol:

Your one liners are an admission of defeat and I'll take them as such. :D

Our Chinese ironclads are the citadel of godless in this world.

Your....not mine. :D

I'm a outspoken advocate for Uyghur rights on this forum, if you haven't seen by now. :)

Chemical castration is just going to cost the state more $$$. Does anyone know how much these "chemicals" cost?? Are they even produced in Pakistan??

The article also mentions that Chemical castration is the use of drugs to reduce libido or sexual activity.

This is not castration!
One must not be extra imaginative to deduce that just like EVM tender, this would also involve friends, family and donors, most likely in the UK.

Plus a GPS collar around their necks

I would like a registry of sex offender and child molesters so general public can maintain a healthy distance from them.
What is repeat? 2 times, 3 times, 4 times? What's the check mechanism to safeguard misuse of the law, just like so many people abuse blasphemy law to get even with their enemies?

The best check is if the accusation is false with malintent, then the accuser gets the same punishment which the accused might have gotten

It is for repeat offenders. Are you insinuating that a person after given 10-15 year sentence commits rape again is being done in under false pretext? That is why they have put it for repeat offense only.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom