What's new

PAKISTAN: Pak censor gets tough on Indian films

My Name is Khan was awesome. And i'm not saying that because my last name is Khan. lol

These are some quality Indian movies that I enjoyed:

sarkar_raj_9.jpg

jodha-akbar.jpg

rab-ne-bana-di-jodi-top.jpg

Heres your 'bullshit' movie that is a shitstain example for movie makers worldwide:

blue-movie.jpg

Freakin horrible movie.

india must comply and sell their movies through proper channel with official contracts acquired with not more than 3 different offices or companies or whatever you call it all over Pakistan, in this way controlled media is imposed anything in movies will be censored that are in violations and revenue will be distributed equally, and tax will be imposed..If india can do it there is no problem. We don't want to see india movies flying around in shops though it can't be stopped people download it from internet and sell it in the markets but that is individual low level profits and income on official level do as explained both side will be happy. Personally I don't care, if Pakistan govt can earn something out of it than its ok but still is bullshit.

why don't ppl understand that some movies are CRAP and it's got nothing to do with nationality..
How can one say Indian movies are BS ?
haven't ppl enjoyed MINK, 3 Idiots.. and many more?

I had Indian author Punit Bhandal in school today, she played that song with Minogue & Khan (chiggy wigg) everybody was like LOL beause they didn't understand the lyrics and Khan's entance "YAAAAA" was laughable. I might watch Sarkar. Anyboyd watched "Coolie"? Old movie but good.

i havent watched my name is khan but it has taken idea from forrest gump

You know its weird, that Indian movies are censored because they 'corrupt' moral fibre of Pakistan, but they allow the western movies which actually dont :lol:

And they talk of CBM's!
Indian films are watched a lot in Pakistan, especially by kids. They have a lot sex, violence and crime shown in the movies. I think they need to legalize Indian films and then regulate them and control them rather than let the piracy bazaar do it for you.

This way the government will make some money the end cinemas would make money and the Indian films who put in the hard work to make the movie would make the money and the regulation would go on.

movies are time pass as long as there are no unnecessary rape scenes or suggestive R rated stuff movies are good time pass

Government has no right to be banning movies. This is a sign of a totalitarian government, like Nazi Germany. This is going on against our freedom.

Also, if you want to increase the popularity of something, make it illegal. Look at the drug wars in Mexico. If those drugs were legal, they weren't be any fighting on it. Look at the Alcohol Prohibition in the US during the 1920's. Does anyone here really think that censoring movies is going to productive, and not counter-productive?

I like it when people say our culture should reject this. However, CULTURE does not equal GOVERNMENT. CULTURE is made up of PAKISTANIS, who can think and decide for themselves. If we do not reject this, than that means our culture isn't as morale as we thought it was and we have no one to blame than ourselves.

Some people here are complete retards, not being able to see past the Pakistan vs. India debate. Interesting fact: the West does not differentiate between the two. You guys are all sand niggers to them. Fighting between yourselves is just their reality TV on a global scale.

Last edited:
^^ what a theory you should get nobel prize on this...

Pakistan Censor Board has put ban on Saif's movies forever

Great, loving this. Slowly this ban should be extended to every media product from India, movies, cable, reality shows and dramas made on Mahabharatha myths showing fake vedic glory that never existed in the first place

They maybe censored, but Indian movies are not allowed to run, they say that it does not conform with moral fiabric of country, or the country's morals and that it is a corrupting influence!!!!! While western movies are allowed to be screened.
Not allowed to run? Bhung pee hai kya? Tum logo ki movies hi to lagti hain cinema mai. & i support Pak censorbord. Indian movies should get finally banned here no matter if they're anti Pakistan or pro-Pakistan.

Edit: a 2007 post. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom