What's new

PAKISTAN: Pak censor gets tough on Indian films

Webby, i wonder why the big problem in opening up movies in Pakistan. Why the laws? If Pakistan opens up to Bollywood, so would India to Pakistani movies. Wont that be good for Pakistan as well. Their industry would earn revenue as well?

You can't control the black market due high demand from our side. Bollywood music and movies are extremely popular thruout the country.

yeah that's what I guess. not only in Pakistan, 2 years ago on my way to Mount.Everest, when enjoying my ghi tea at a little teahouse I saw an oldy fix his eyes on TV, it was a gorgeous singing-dancing performance in there.

Indian songs have their particular beauty,but I'm not worrying since Chinese pop songs are getting more popular in Tibetan Karaoks.:P

my german and french friends here watch indian movies when they are depressed, so that they can laugh! they dont understand a word and even when its a tragedy scene they laugh like hell....specially during the stupid songs.

this is the level of stupidity in bollywood movies.

i only watch Indian art films,rest is all junk...

i only watch Indian art films,rest is all junk...
That's Gay! :D My advice, watch the comedy movies instead. Indians have a good knack for the funnay. Stay away from Action and Romance :D. They would be comedy too in their own special way.

I wont like the pic of that shitty girl on my TV, so batter its edited.

And having the junk copied from US movies with lots of sex included and........

Thanx but no thanxs.

No India or Pak thing here, If pakistani government wont stop those 'gore' called pathani movies with really fat women in spandex dancing, People are going to be morally corrupt and assume that women are some kind of mammoth blobs dancing whenever you crack the whip!!!!!!!!!

lol lol :D :D :D :D

Webby, i wonder why the big problem in opening up movies in Pakistan. Why the laws? If Pakistan opens up to Bollywood, so would India to Pakistani movies. Wont that be good for Pakistan as well. Their industry would earn revenue as well?

Have you ever watched a pakistani film?

Last edited by a moderator:
the worst movie of the century is LOC....most horrieble and racist movie..@ asim
art movies are no gay selection.....lolzz..its only movies where their is no pakistan and unnecessary sex and violence....

Checkout any Cinema in UK, Its full of Pakistanis, All the bollywood movies are pirated in Pakistan. ;-)
Man I was there for the IIFA awards in Sheffield. Damn Pakistanis outnumbered Indians 3:1.LOL

Indian movies should be encouraged instead of mujra videos ;-) And what about the mujra videos of Nargis?? I know for sure she is the most popular Pakistani. ;-)

TODAY"S MOVIE RECOMMENDATION: CHAK DE INDIA!

If you ain't seen it, you ain't seen nothing.

Checkout any Cinema in UK, Its full of Pakistanis, All the bollywood movies are pirated in Pakistan. ;-)
Man I was there for the IIFA awards in Sheffield. Damn Pakistanis outnumbered Indians 3:1.LOL

Indian movies should be encouraged instead of mujra videos ;-) And what about the mujra videos of Nargis?? I know for sure she is the most popular Pakistani. ;-)
I think Indian movies are fine for release in Pakistan but all the crap that shows up with portraying Pakistanis as terrorists should not be released in here as it may cause a negative backlash.

Back
Top Bottom