What's new

Pakistan outsources AJK work to Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kuwait, South Korea and China Read more at: h

It might just be a rumour/stereotype, no one eats dogs on a regular basis, not even the Koreans.
Dog meat in SK comes from breeding farms :pleasantry: and they consume it in summers.I heard about a freaky festival celebrated during peak summer when they kill cats and dogs .

Nevertheless everything mentioned above is illegal ! :D

Dog meat in SK comes from breeding farms :pleasantry: and they consume it in summers.I heard about a freaky festival celebrated during peak summer when they kill cats and dogs .

Nevertheless everything mentioned above is illegal ! :D
Does it make sense to debate as why Korean are eating dogs and cats? Indian do not allow people to eat cow even it is halal, Pork is the most forbidden meat in Islam but Christian's favorite food. now I don't know why we are debating about Korean? do they serve it to our Muslim? if they eat dogs or cats; its their choice and we can not stop them unless we have some rules about this.

Does it make sense to debate as why Korean are eating dogs and cats? Indian do not allow people to eat cow even it is halal, Pork is the most forbidden meat in Islam but Christian's favorite food. now I don't know why we are debating about Korean? do they serve it to our Muslim? if they eat dogs or cats; its their choice and we can not stop them unless we have some rules about this.

Quite jumpy, aren't we? :what:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom