What's new

Pakistan orders arrest of Blackwater agents

lets "assume" that this "story" is bulls**t for a second... !!

If its bulls**t, those claiming it is, as it came from a source outside PAK media, so lets NOT do anything regarding this until we PAK media prints something, just to please a few members on this forum!!

Just ask yourself... is there a element of truth in this story... regardless of where it came from???

for the love of GOD (swt) please understand...

It is common knowledge that in the previous gov of PPP, rehman malik, allowed thousands of visa go through blindly... via the Dubai office... some of you may wish to disagree with this, but please provide proof if you disagree.

when thousands of visa were issued, and the gov lost track of most applicants... so now no one knows, who when what how!!! even the mighty ISI will have problems locating these individuals in a short time span. any agency will require time and effort and organisation, to locate and detain these trouble making individuals.

I am not saying that all visa issues were for trouble making individuals. all I am saying is why was approx. 3000 visa issues to Americans... I will repeat approx. 3000 visa!!! think about that for a while.

AMREEEEKIA HAS approx. 3000 diplomats working in Pakistan.

maybe they do...but at least as the question

This authorities should at least ask the question as to WHY so many visa were issued.

I hope that all agencies within PAK can come together and work in an organised framework and find these individuals who are VERY FAR from being STATE friends... and if they have committed any crime against any human being regardless of their colour, creed or belief, within the state they should be bought to justice. not the united states justice, but Pakistan state justice, as crimes were committed in this state.

PAK needs peace and stability, and these foreign elements are making it harder and harder day by day and week by week, to achieve the peace.

NO HUMAN LIFE SHOULD BE LOST DUE TO PERSONAL GAIN, REGARDLESS OF WHO THEY ARE, THEY MUST BE BOUGHT TO JUCTICE THROUGH THE LAW OF THE LAND.

Secret or Open... what difference does/would that make... the issue remains the same... would you not say?

The State is going though some turbulent times, foreign elements are helping in creating situation which in turn are causing issues for innocent pak public and State.

these are pawns used to deflect the issues and force the gov and agencies and public attentions on other issues.

I am not sure how deep this visa scandal goes.. but should be fully investigated and everyone should be bought to account through the law of the State. regardless if there are serving or ex-ministers, serving or ex-military or anyone within the state.

Back
Top Bottom