What's new

Pakistan opposes UN Council permanent seat to India

Mark my words ..there will be no expansion untill and unless UN survival itself questioned ?It needs a strong self sustaining economy, nuclear power with icbm to challenge for a permanent seat ..If you ask me a hypothetical question what would have happened if china is hoping for a permanent seat today ?
There still be no expansion ..

I am optimistic and winds are blowing in that direction !

UN Permanent seat is irrelevant. Its "jiski lathi uski bhains" now, when it comes to the really important issues.

And these like minded countries must be strong enough to counter UNSC permanent 5. Can you thinkof5 countries out there that can replace UNSC 5?
No need to counter p5 ..Just a possibility of forming an alternative body itself make p5 to sit tightly making a place for other

I am optimistic and winds are blowing in that direction !

Let's hope no one fart in your optimistic wind. LOL

No need to counter p5 ..Just a possibility of forming an alternative body itself make p5 to sit tightly making a place for other

Any one can withdraw from UN and form its own org. But can any 5 nation outside of UNSC 5 do that which would "make p5 to sit tight"

Any one can withdraw from UN and form its own org. But can any 5 nation outside of UNSC 5 do that which would "make p5 to sit tight"

Apparently one female Yankee tried but failed !! Lol

If anyone can do that then he is p6 ..let us see ..If some country can guarantee a mutual destruction vis a vis permanent members then it can certainly do that with support from other small players..

Apparently one female Yankee tried but failed !! Lol

Yankee? Lol that troll is a false flagger moron venting his vitriol on every thread that has India on its title. Afraid of revealing his nationality yet has the audacity to spew his ever so gracious advice on world affairs

If anyone can do that then he is p6 ..let us see ..If some country can guarantee a mutual destruction vis a vis permanent members then it can certainly do that with support from other small players..

Nope. We shouldn't and won't encourage countries to acquire nukes in order to be respected. India can gain influence through economic growth, cultural exchanges, conservation of energy and wild life. These are the areas that will make India more influential.

Ultimate, it would take more than Infia. That is why the group that include India, brazil ger and Japan was created. But this group do not have enough to replace UNSC 5.

Nope. We shouldn't and won't encourage countries to acquire nukes in order to be respected. India can gain influence through economic growth, cultural exchanges, conservation of energy and wild life. These are the areas that will make India more influential.

Ultimate, it would take more than Infia. That is why the group that include India, brazil ger and Japan was created. But this group do not have enough to replace UNSC 5.
Dont act oversmart ...
Then why there are permanent members in UN ? If above parameters are vital then why cant UN function democratically ? Answer is UN is there primarily to prevent another world war ,entertaining only military powers..and all your above parameters are just for gallery which is for all other members consumption

We are screwed guys..............................................................:cray:
tumblr_inline_mhhj3g8dzx1qz4rgp.gif

(just for fun) i also want a permanent seat for me........:raise:

who is occupying kashmir that question should be asked to all pakistani !

And who has the real qualification?Pakistan .:rofl:
Come on Gimme a break :lol:.
A nation that is running with the funding of the western aid should be the last one for commenting international affairs.

It is a matter of time for our Permanent membership.Reasons are simple .We are representing 1.25 billion people and have thriving giant economy and national power.

This is just a start of that journey.

Dont act oversmart ...
Then why there are permanent members in UN ? If above parameters are vital then why cant UN function democratically ? Answer is UN is there primarily to prevent another world war ,entertaining only military powers..and all your above parameters are just for gallery which is for all other members consumption

There have not been another world war since 1945. Let's not fix something that is not broken.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom