What's new

pakistan opened airspace for indian flights

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan aviation director to Indigo after jet landed safely Eid Mubarak!
Updated: Jun 05, 2019, 19:14 IST | mid-day online correspondent
All the eleven entry points which overfly Pakistan airspace and vice versa were closed on February 27 after India carried out airstrikes in Balakot
indigo_d.jpg

Representational image
The Indigo flight operations centre at IGI Airport received a call from the director of Pakistan Civil aviation authority after the Dubai-Delhi flight landed via Pakistan airspace.

The flight was the first one after the opening of the Telem entry point into India from Pakistan.

A senior Indigo official told The Times of India, “Janaab, aap abhi tak jag rahein hain (Sir, you are still awake!), the IndiGo duty officer who received the CAA director’s call told him. ‘I was monitoring the flight. It has landed safely. Aapko zubaan di thi (We had given you a word). Eid Mubarak’, the Pakistan CAA director said to our person."

All the eleven entry points which overfly Pakistan airspace and vice versa were closed on February 27 after India carried out airstrikes in Balakot.

An Indigo official said, “Pakistan suggested it would be better if we first operate one flight as a test case via Telem before routing more flights via that sector. Accordingly, the Dubai-Delhi flight (6E-24) of Monday was planned to take this route."

However, considering the tensions between India and Pakistan, Indigo did not take a chance and fuelled the aircraft enough that it could take the longer route.

A senior Indian aviation official said the remaining points were expected to open after Eid.
The Airbus A320 took off from Dubai at 8.42pm (all timings I ..

I am always hopeful and sure that peace will be inevitable between India and Pakistan.

It’s just a matter of time when the world learns to live together with all races and religions harmonious.

Either this or the world will end in nuclear holocaust, and I know who all are wishing for the world to end....!:sniper:

Increase the fares for flights originating from India and flying through our airspace.

We'll done Pakistan you never fail to disappoint us.

I am always hopeful and sure that peace will be inevitable between India and Pakistan.

It’s just a matter of time when the world learns to live together with all races and religions harmonious.

Either this or the world will end in nuclear holocaust, and I know who all are wishing for the world to end....!:sniper:

Well let it end in nuclear holocaust then, no regrets what so ever.

its pakistani entry point and border with india man..everyone is using Pakistan's TELEM aka M504 route now

aa (2).png

PAKISTAN-OVERFLIGHTS-3-JUN-1024x577.jpg

bbb.png

No harm. But a lasting peace between India and Pakistan is close to impossible, in near future; unless circumstances take some catastrophic turn.

In any case, routine relations shall be maintained, as much as possible.

Are you above average intelligence for Indians?

I think Pakistan Civil aviation authority only allow from sir Creek area and rest of the airspace are still block but still I am feeling very disappointed.
bhai jan aysa nhi hota its called air routes and there is proper system to run them

route # P518 was open some days ago i was watching it indians afghans ME5 everyone was using it
now they opened M504 which is over sindh .which is ALPOR AND TELEM in fact two routes in pakistan .

we will open one by one rest of 9 routes too so air traffic controllers can manage it properly . don't expect all of the entry points open at same time i think every 2-3 days they will keep adding one more route .

in my idea P757 will be next as its major route for east bound flights

This is not Pakistani pride but some hard facts that India needs Pakistan to reach rest of the world through air and land route.
India is our enemy No1.
We should not trust the extremists Indians at any level.
We should block all route as Hindu bunya should never be trusted.

Last edited:
Still never trust on Hindu banya.This is not Pakistani pride but some hard facts that India needs Pakistan to reach rest of the world through air and land route.
India is our enemy No1.

This is not Pakistani pride but some hard facts that India needs Pakistan to reach rest of the world through air and land route.
India is our enemy No1.
bhai trust them or not planes were flying over Pakistan since last 72 years and they will keep flying . you can not just shut it forever . so many other countries were suffering in this too .its international aviation sir not some tv talk show . even our air force was using indian air space and indian airports .

Back
Top Bottom