What's new

pakistan online visa portal

OP, enough with the casual racism.
I want our visa decisions based on the person not the passport.

OP, enough with the casual racism.
I want our visa decisions based on the person not the passport.
It is how it is...nothing racist abt it coz people living in 1 nation arent always of the same "race"...

Based on passport because of diplomacy...that is the deciding factor of who is allowed for how long...

I like what she has said but I doubt I would want to expose our beaches...Sorry, people already have Maldives and many other countries to litter ...Plus having 5 star hotels on beaches...tend to make some parts private for the resorts...

I am totally against this kind of tourism! It destroys more than it gives! Esp the scenery, the beautiful outlook and the public nature of the beach!

Sorry, it's taken a while to respond. Sometimes I am gone from this forum for a while--mostly because of work...

Bolded part: I think a lot of times the 'resorts' beach areas are far better environmentally-managed than people just trashing en-mass with no restrictions. Now, I don't like 'resorts': they are mostly for rich old pompous people who linger at the resort for show-off purposes (or often 'Swingers') than to get some real travel experience. In case of Pakistan--literally HUNDREDS of miles of untapped, almost-year around beaches are begging for resorts; I don't see much concerns because of resorts. And I doubt such resorts are coming up soon anyway, and hence it's a bit premature debate.

PS. I have just about convinced my 'Southern Belle' American wife to start a blog. Mostly to benefit Pakistani tourism and Pakistani bloggers. With an about 1.5 billion (total) Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, and Nepalese curious audience with fair understanding of Urdu/Hindi/English languages, we can have some impact. Problem is: We don't even know where to begin from. We are going to start to 'Comment' on the videos of Pakistani bloggers first and go from there...

Bolded part: I think a lot of times the 'resorts' beach areas are far better environmentally-managed than people just trashing en-mass with no restrictions. Now, I don't like 'resorts': they are mostly for rich old pompous people who linger at the resort for show-off purposes (or often 'Swingers') than to get some real travel experience. In case of Pakistan--literally HUNDREDS of miles of untapped, almost-year around beaches are begging for resorts; I don't see much concerns because of resorts. And I doubt such resorts are coming up soon anyway, and hence it's a bit premature debate.
Actually there has been news that such resorts are being planned for Northern areas...and I am also against that!

As for management "most" yes would be properly managed MOSTLY due to the strict penalties they would have to pay due to strict laws......But lets be realistic...Pakistan doesnt really have strict laws and management is an issue!

PS. I have just about convinced my 'Southern Belle' American wife to start a blog. Mostly to benefit Pakistani tourism and Pakistani bloggers. With an about 1.5 billion (total) Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, and Nepalese curious audience with fair understanding of Urdu/Hindi/English languages, we can have some impact. Problem is: We don't even know where to begin from. We are going to start to 'Comment' on the videos of Pakistani bloggers first and go from there...
Awesome!

Best of luck :)

Actually there has been news that such resorts are being planned for Northern areas...and I am also against that!

As for management "most" yes would be properly managed MOSTLY due to the strict penalties they would have to pay due to strict laws......But lets be realistic...Pakistan doesnt really have strict laws and management is an issue!

Awesome!

Best of luck :)

I think the debate about high-class resorts along Pakistan's coastal areas is pretty premature. Anyway, I am not overly concerned about the issue right now.

I think the debate about high-class resorts along Pakistan's coastal areas is pretty premature. Anyway, I am not overly concerned about the issue right now.
Unfortunately I am....because I had taken a course where we were taught about these issues and what "high class resorts" do...so it is worrying that in a first world country these issues were "taught" (in countries with strict laws - I am talking about Scandinavia)...something that is not taught in Pakistan nor does the society knows its rights nor the rights of the environment and other laws! These big companies arent as innocent as you feel...Once their foot is in...it can cause havoc! And it starts because many think of them as the law abiding saints that they are not!

However, my major concern is regarding our law in Pakistan...it is skewed and retarded hence such companies would not behave the same as they do in a country with strict laws!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom