What's new

Pakistan: On the streets

5135850-md.jpg

gaddafi_stadium_lahore.jpg

Pakistan-road-Lahore-road_to_lahore_36-Beige-Streetlife-%26-Situation-510x510.jpg

daypic0520_615-605x455.jpg

0aaa9675e1227a966a9ef51263e5_grande.jpg

DO you guys have these Bajaj Chetaks over there also ? :smitten:

I wasn't sure what that was, so I googled it and apparently this picture may be India not Pakistan. Because I dont think those scooters are sold in Pakistan.

So my bad lol

I wasn't sure what that was, so I googled it and apparently this picture may be India not Pakistan. Because I dont think those scooters are sold in Pakistan.

So my bad lol

The license plate reads "B(D)L 7S 2116" Do you have those types in Pak ??

But looking at the cloth on the Handlebar (looks from a temple), I guess it should be India. More probably Delhi.

So my bad lol

we used to have such scooters in Pakistan - but nobody liked it so the production was ultimately discontinued

One of my cousin still have one scooter but if i am not wrong its model is about 20 years old and he does not want to want sell it as he grew up riding the same scooter

The license plate reads "B(D)L 7S 2116" Do you have those types in Pak ??

But looking at the cloth on the Handlebar (looks from a temple), I guess it should be India. More probably Delhi.

I don't think so.

You're probably right though, its probably somewhere India!

we used to have such scooters in Pakistan - but nobody liked it so the production was ultimately discontinued

One of my cousin still have one scooter but if i am not wrong its model is about 20 years old and he does not want to want sell it as he grew up riding the same scooter

:frown:

Yo dude, IT was the vehicle that made India move on wheels. Still ask any man who grew up in the late 80s and early 90s, he would say his dream vehice was a Bajaj Chetak. I can safely say it was the first vehicle of 'middle-class' India. The India that came into being after the 1991 economic liberalisation.

We still have a 1989 model and still not have sold it. It is a part of our family.

But yes, tastes vary.

I saw it quite frequently in Pakistan in the 90s. Maybe not was frequently as some of the other vehicles, but it was there.

Back
Top Bottom