What's new

Pakistan Olympics hope

pakistan squad is a joke, we use to win atleast 2 golds back in the 70s and 60s

Proof please?

I think Pakistan has barely won 10 medals in all the Olympics combined and 8 of which comes from Hockey (3 gold, 3 silver, 2 bronze) and 2 individual bronze.

The most successful Olympic has been 1960 Olympic where Pakistan won 1 gold and 1 bronze. So Pakistan has NEVER won 2 gold medals, forget about 'used to' :)

I'm sorry, India hasnt done great at Olympics either but you continuously keep spreading lies. :)

Pakistan vs Argentina Hockey - Olympics Match - Live now

Lets hope they win this match..

Proof please?

I think Pakistan has barely won 10 medals in all the Olympics combined and 8 of which comes from Hockey (3 gold, 3 silver, 2 bronze) and 2 individual bronze.

The most successful Olympic has been 1960 Olympic where Pakistan won 1 gold and 1 bronze. So Pakistan has NEVER won 2 gold medals, forget about 'used to' :)

I'm sorry, India hasnt done great at Olympics either but you continuously keep spreading lies. :)

The last time Pakistan earned a medal at the Olympics was in 1992, 3rd place in Field Hockey...

They have won 3 Gold medals, 1 in 1960 (field hockey) 1 in 1968 (field hockey) and 1 in 1984 (field hockey)

The last time Pakistan earned a medal at the Olympics was in 1992, 3rd place in Field Hockey...

They have won 3 Gold medals, 1 in 1960 (field hockey) 1 in 1968 (field hockey) and 1 in 1984 (field hockey)

We know this but thanks

What if the next hockey match Pak vs Britain is a DRAW. Can Pakistan qualify for semi finals??

Pakistan to play against Britain - Pakistan vs Britain, August 3, 16:00 (London UK time)

It is going to be crazy, playing against the home country will be one to watch. Currently, Britain is in second place in Group A, if Pakistan wins it will take second place and dislodge Britain to third place.

Another thing to notice is Australia today defeated Spain 5-0! Only three teams are undefeated in Group A, Australia, Britain, and Pakistan. In Group B only three teams remain undefeated Netherlands and Germany.

Australia is the team to beat, they have defeated two teams both South Africa 6-0, and Spain 5-0, no team has scored against them yet.

http://www.london2012.com/hockey/event=hockey-men/

Good Luck Team Pakistan

Pakistanis are worlds laziest creatures who cact even fly away a housefly from their nose. Dumbass and baigharat kaum. Saale bade bade fenkana janate hain haramkhor
But we can report and ban Indians. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom