What's new

Pakistan officials know where Osama is: Clinton

Anger doesn't suit you, so take a deep breath. I know how you feel, but I would suggest you don't worry too much about this... Sure, it's frustrating listening to all the crap in the media and people talking out of both sides of their mouth. That said, I hope you know that the end-game being alluded to, i.e. some kind of physical American intervention in FATA, is just not possible. It will undo the progress made in the last decade in the WoT and will generally have consequences no one is prepared to deal with. Hillary either knows this herself or has aides who understand it.

The US and Pakistan need to collaborate with minimal finger pointing to achieve their joint objectives. And the US media needs to back off. Let's not put the cart before the horse. The media reports on events, it is not supposed to concoct them.

I know the endgame being alluded to, US military intervention in FATA or anywhere else in Pakistan, is just as unfeasible today or tomorrow after a 'god forbid successful terrorist attack in the US', as it was in the past, and that is not what is angering me about the current US attitude.

What is angering is that the US has once more embarked upon a propaganda offensive against Pakistan maligning it. This after greatly increased cooperation on several fronts, and an improving relationship at all levels. I was almost beginning to think Pakistan could actually trust the US to be a long term partner.

This is a 'below the belt' attack. And given the contradictory statements out of the US on the connection of the Taliban to Faisal Shahzad, and the rash of attacks by Clinton, for self-admittedly no reason (since every single US official has acknowledged that Pakistan has been cooperating and is cooperating), this is obviously a full scale propaganda effort aimed at pressuring Pakistan to act before it is ready in certain areas of its war in FATA.

We are still learning from the masters. After all, many have pointed out we short we are on this world.

You will never hear me say the US is 'learning' - The history of US support for terrorists and genocidal regimes in Latin America under the pretext of 'godless Communism' and the atrocities committed under the guise of 'manifest destiny', the overthrowing of regimes, many democratic, including in Iran, all point to a perfection of the art of duplicity, deceit and covert warfare.

All crimes and atrocities committed under the cover of 'secular democracy and freedom' of course, pushed by a liberal and 'independent' (on domestic issues at least) media.

And in the context of the above, it is not just the deceit and duplicity by the US historically that is exemplary, but the manner in which it has shaped the narrative and essentially covered its crimes that is praiseworthy in terms of a strategy executed to perfection.

I'm calling their bluff if he is in pakistan then why don't they come and get him ? just goes to show americans are scared of us coz obama threatened to invade if there was al qaeda in pakistan then after they said he was in parichinar -nothing happened now again saying he's in pakistan and still no invasion just goes to show they can talk big and threaten us all they want but when push comes to shove they don't have the balls to handle pakistan it's suicidal and they know it and even nato has stated they will not support any U.S invasion of pakistan and if they can't beat a-stan even with nato help then they're sure as hell gonna be massacred in pakistan 6 times the population and on their own too.

who knows he is alive or not.i dont know for how much time they will use laden and kill innocents

kscn1274l.jpg

What is the problem with Hillary? Why she is continuously speaking rant about Pakistan. Is Shah Mehmood Qureshi the reason?
:rofl:

What happened? Did Chelsea's Uncle Pete (aka Qureshi) stop paying visits to Hillary?

Ahhh - the bitc* is showing her true deceptive colors. I knew she wasn't a good choice for supporting as President.
Always wanted to hear tht.............
Love when the mighty web master says the magic word.LOL

I wanted to say tht too....i admit
I suppose she doesn't really have the evidence backing up her 'speculative nonsense' handy does she?
Lol i never where she hides the secret big fat scoll of Ali Baba....but i wont say the magic word where it is....GOD BLESS baba LOL

Americans have really refined the art of duplicity and lies - had plenty of practice with Iran Contra, the lies over Iraq and other events I suppose.
No doubt....
Kill the gook..commi... di di...mao mao
Gook dead
the commis are godless monsters...kill russians
burn vietnam
lets tuck with koreans
The worst UBL is in PAK
lol in a chat i had with some american th dudes first question to me was........do u know where UBL is do u like UBL?
UN for american = UNable

What Osama bin laden?
ooh hes in my backyard playing with my childrens..
why?
Is that hilarious clinton's husband?

ALLAH Subhantallah ne Aurat ko Teri ( Curved ) Pasli se banaaya hai .. is liye woh kabhi seedhi nahi hogi ... Agar seedhi karne ki koshish karoge to woh Toot Jayegee ....

Back
Top Bottom