What's new

Pakistan officials know where Osama is: Clinton

OBL is old and weak, Time for US to find another False Flag scenario generator for his throne..! Long Live the King :D

Washington: US has said that there are elements in Pakistan's Administration who were more informed about Al-Qaeda and Taliban than they let on, as Washington for the first time accused Taliban for being behind the botched Times Square bombing plot.
"Some Pakistani officials were more informed about Al-Qaeda and Taliban than they let on", Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said.
"I'm not saying that they're at the highest levels but I believe that somewhere in this government are people who know where Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda is, where Mullah Omar and the leadership of the Afghan Taliban is and we expect more cooperation to help us bring to justice, capture or kill, those who attacked us on 9/11," Clinton told CBS in an interview.
Asked if US was not getting sufficient cooperation from Islamabad in anti-terror drive, the Secretary of State while acknowledging though there was a "sea change" in cooperation by Pakistani authorities, but added "we want more".
When asked why Obama Administration was not piling up pressure on Islamabad to give up Osama bin Laden and his deputy Ayman-al-Zawahiri, Clinton replied "I have to stand up for the efforts the Pakistani government is taking. They have done a very significant move toward going after the terrorists within their own country".
Her comments come as other senior US officials including Attorney General Eric Holder said they have obtained new evidence that Pakistani Taliban was behind the attempt to trigger a car bomb blast in the heart of New York.
"We know they facilitated the bomb plot and they probably also financed it", the Attorney General told ABC News.
Faisal Shahzad, a 30-year-old naturalised American citizen of Pakistani origin was arrested last Monday for rigging a SUV vehicle to explode in the Times Square.
As the new revelations raised fresh questions about US relationship with Pakistan, Washington has responded by stepping up pressure on Pakistan to crack down on radical Islamic militants safe havens in tribal belt bordering Afghanistan.
The New York Times said US military commander in Afghanistan Gen Stanley A McChrystal met Pakistani military chief Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani in Islamabad yesterday and pressed for a new military offensive in North Waziristan, the main base of the Pakistan Taliban.

Pakistan officials know where Osama is: Clinton - World - ibnlive

WHERE IS THE HEADING PART IN THAT INTERVIEW?:hitwall:

Rest of the world sitting and enjoying while we are blaming each other instead of finding the facts, heights of stupidity

Washington: US has said that there are elements in Pakistan's Administration who were more informed about Al-Qaeda and Taliban than they let on, as Washington for the first time accused Taliban for being behind the botched Times Square bombing plot.
"Some Pakistani officials were more informed about Al-Qaeda and Taliban than they let on", Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said.
"I'm not saying that they're at the highest levels but I believe that somewhere in this government are people who know where Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda is, where Mullah Omar and the leadership of the Afghan Taliban is and we expect more cooperation to help us bring to justice, capture or kill, those who attacked us on 9/11," Clinton told CBS in an interview.
Asked if US was not getting sufficient cooperation from Islamabad in anti-terror drive, the Secretary of State while acknowledging though there was a "sea change" in cooperation by Pakistani authorities, but added "we want more".
When asked why Obama Administration was not piling up pressure on Islamabad to give up Osama bin Laden and his deputy Ayman-al-Zawahiri, Clinton replied "I have to stand up for the efforts the Pakistani government is taking. They have done a very significant move toward going after the terrorists within their own country".
Her comments come as other senior US officials including Attorney General Eric Holder said they have obtained new evidence that Pakistani Taliban was behind the attempt to trigger a car bomb blast in the heart of New York.
"We know they facilitated the bomb plot and they probably also financed it", the Attorney General told ABC News.
Faisal Shahzad, a 30-year-old naturalised American citizen of Pakistani origin was arrested last Monday for rigging a SUV vehicle to explode in the Times Square.
As the new revelations raised fresh questions about US relationship with Pakistan, Washington has responded by stepping up pressure on Pakistan to crack down on radical Islamic militants safe havens in tribal belt bordering Afghanistan.
The New York Times said US military commander in Afghanistan Gen Stanley A McChrystal met Pakistani military chief Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani in Islamabad yesterday and pressed for a new military offensive in North Waziristan, the main base of the Pakistan Taliban.

Pakistan officials know where Osama is: Clinton - World - ibnlive
:disagree:

Osama bin Laden 'living it up with wife and kids' in Iran - mirror.co.uk

:agree:

Ahhh - the bitc* is showing her true deceptive colors. I knew she wasn't a good choice for supporting as President.

I suppose she doesn't really have the evidence backing up her 'speculative nonsense' handy does she?

Nope, thought not.

Americans have really refined the art of duplicity and lies - had plenty of practice with Iran Contra, the lies over Iraq and other events I suppose.

Ahhh - the bitc* is showing her true deceptive colors. I knew she wasn't a good choice for supporting as President.

I suppose she doesn't really have the evidence backing up her 'speculative nonsense' handy does she?

Nope, thought not.

Americans have really refined the art of duplicity and lies - had plenty of practice with Iran Contra, the lies over Iraq and other events I suppose.
We are still learning from the masters. After all, many have pointed out we short we are on this world.

Nope, thought not.

Anger doesn't suit you, so take a deep breath. I know how you feel, but I would suggest you don't worry too much about this... Sure, it's frustrating listening to all the crap in the media and people talking out of both sides of their mouth. That said, I hope you know that the end-game being alluded to, i.e. some kind of physical American intervention in FATA, is just not possible. It will undo the progress made in the last decade in the WoT and will generally have consequences no one is prepared to deal with. Hillary either knows this herself or has aides who understand it.

The US and Pakistan need to collaborate with minimal finger pointing to achieve their joint objectives. And the US media needs to back off. Let's not put the cart before the horse. The media reports on events, it is not supposed to concoct them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom