What's new

Pakistan Nuclear Technology 'primitive' compared to India

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakapdf

Reaction score
Recently, i had the chance to talk with someone (i wont disclose his identity) regarding our nuclear technology and was surprised to hear the answers he gave me. The story goes... i was walking around the park and stood by to watch a game of cricket, that was taking place few feet away from the jogging track. After a while, i met a guy (lets call him X) and he also seemed keen on watching this intense cricket game. We shared a few laughs and went our own way. The very next day, i met him at the same place, this time he was there with his son. We talked a bit again, shared few laughs, and went our own way. This thing went on for 3 months. After that he invited me over to his house for chai and biscuits. During these 3 months we never talked about what each of us did, we only shared our thoughts on politics, sports and movies. So while enjoying my tea, he asked me:

X: What do you do for a living?
Me: I am a doctor, what do you do for a living?
X: I work for US secret service
Me: hahahaha yes and i work for ISI. No seriously, what do you do for a living?
X: (his tone got a little serious) I work for US secret service.
Me:(At this point, i was a little annoyed) Ok, i believe you. So tell me, if you say who you work for, why are you in Pakistan? Arent you afraid that someone will catch you?
X:I am here because of my wife, she is Pakistani. Her family is here
Me: What do you mean she is Pakistani, arent you Pakistani as well. You speak fluent urdu.
X: No, i was born in Trinidad to Indian parents. Thats where i learned Hindi.
Me: (i was quite at this time, i didnt know what to say. After taking a sip of tea i asked), tell me, why is US afraid of our Nuclear technology.
X: US is not afraid of Pakistan's technology, its just concerned that it might fall into the hands of extremists.
Me: Come on, its not some game. They probably have many soldiers defending it.
X: Many soldiers were defending your two airbases, how did that turn out for you?
Me: ...Yes, i guess you have a point. But arent you guys worried about India's nuclear arsenal. Their is much weaker than ours and they also have extremist groups as well.
X: No, and for your information "India's nuclear technology is far advanced than Pakistan. Pakistani tech is primitive compared to India's"
Me: Bull ****, according to tv reports, we have more than 200 nukes
X: So what, you wont get a chance to use so many nukes in a conflict. Also, what Pakistan has is Uranium based and just recently started working on Plutonium. What India is working on is Vacuum bomb.
Me: What is a Vacuum bomb?
X: Its a tech which only Russia and US possess.
Me: How is it different from the other two?
X: Its different because there is barely any fallout. You can nuke a place today and run your army over it tomorrow and not worry about radiation.
Me: Okay...
X: Its kind of like US made MOAB, and Russian FOAB, but of a much higher yield. Not only that, but India also possesses Chemical and Biological weapons
Me: What?
X: Wait, you didnt know?
Me: No
X: You know nothing. Their arsenal of Biological weapons/agents is so vast that people in US strategy were afraid they dont have vaccines for such agents.
Me: There are vaccines?
X: Yes, but not available to public. These are military grade.
Me: What about chemical weapons?
X: What Saddam used on its people was nothing compared to what India will use on you guys if you ever went to war with them.
Me: We will just nuke them then
X: Listen, nuke can be intercepted in midair (brahmos) thus rendering it ineffective. Biological and Chemical cannot. Even if you intercept it in mid air, the chemical or biological agent mixes in the environment and affects a certain radius. India has vast array of agents to choose from: air borne, water borne and human contact.
Me: Where does India hide them? Cant they leak. Shouldnt US be worried more about their chemical and biological weapons as you say?
X: India only keeps its nuclear arsenal hidden on its mainland. It hides its bio and chem in adjacent land masses.
Me: what do you mean adjacent land masses?
X: Think Islands...
Me: What are we suppose to do then, if we ever go to war with them
X: Pray God have mercy on you, cause they wont.

At this time, i had just about had it. I got up, thanked him for the tea and left.

As an Indian, I don't know what to make of your interview with Mr. X, but I would like to stress on the fact that Brahmos is not an interceptor missile. Also, it won't be surprising if India possesses chemical and biological weapons. Regarding Indian superiority over Pakistan as far as nuke techs is concerned, experts on this forum will be able to clarify it, and I won't be surprised if it is indeed that way.

he must be high on something...

If the above interview did occur, and this fellow decided to blabber all about their views on nuclear assessment to you.
Then its not too far from what is general perception in the news.
After all, India reportedly used some form of chem weapons during Kargil.
And the interceptor capabilities are widely touted...
The fact that Pakistan's program is uranium based and not plutonium is also on the FAS sites.
So technically, this says nothing new as such.
Just a pessimistic view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom