What's new

Pakistan not invited by Joe Biden to "Climate Summit" while Turkey, Israel, China and others were

Some countries will never realise that it is the economic clout that matters. How much business can you create? That gives one a say in matters that concern the world.

China is a good example of that. China first worked on its economy, made it strong and then decided to show two fingers to USA and others. China had nuclear arsenal long back but never flaunted it. Since it knew that strong economy is what would give it leverage over others.

Pakistan has been flaunting its nuclear status from day one and asking for a position on the high table.
Today, Pakistan’s value is only in Afganistan and nuisance value for claiming a nuclear fallout due to Kashmir.

Only events that it is likely to be invited are those that are organised by China.

Fanboys are hurting but wouldn’t accept it.

What is your country' contribution to the world? any invention? anything that world didn't produce before and you guys are the first one? anything? What is India's total contribution in the world?

In Tech? you're just reproducing existing things.... from tech to you name it... there is ZERO contribution of your country except we have engineers doctors LOL man this is not fucking contribution.... obviousy you have large population so you mut have large number of people in different sectors... this is not an achievement... and yeah, don't tell me Google CEO belongs to India, bla blaa there are AMERICAN Indian, BRITISH India etc and becoming an CEO is not an achievement or contribution....

I'll tell you how to fix this, stop being the bogeyman, that hollywood villan they want you to be and start being the Pakistanis of the 60s. Become morally superior and the world will have no choice but to listen to you. Thats what they fear a coherent intelligent rational Pakistan. Wake up the game that has been played on you since the region was radicalised in the 80s.

Biden must have forgotten. The other day in his press conference he was calling Afghan President 'Kayani'.

In the same press conference he said a long winded sentence and then forgot. I sometime feel he is not fit for the job and these early signs of Alzheimer will get worse within his tenure.

It is in a way a good thing to keep America at arm's length.

Question - Why would Putin and Xi want to join US?? US expects that little kids like China and Russia and others will come running when the big Papa US invites them. So why would Russian and China let US do this?? It is better for Russia and China to send some lower Ranking officials such as their Climate Ministers to attend rather than their Presidents.

American deep state pets, Biden and Co are already starting to throw their toys out of frustration. Long before Biden, PMIK has been one of the most vocal advocate world leader about climate change issues. He is actually one of the few leaders who is taking practical steps towards resolving climate change issues.

He is already a very tall figure at world stage, dont need some low life scumbags and pets of American deep state around him.

What's the big deal? A lot of countries are not invited, say Majority are not invited. Countries like Bhutan are invited because they prioritized the environment over the economy they are deserving to be there. India is the only G20 country that is fulfilling the 2degree compatible, condition set through the Paris Climate accords.

Disagree, ours is easily one of the countries most vulnerable to the effects of climate change, be it the forecasts of vast swathes of Pakistan becoming uninhabitable, or water scarcity. We also have the largest volume of glacial formation anywhere on earth outside of the polar regions, and they're melting fast. We've seen disasters like flooding, locust swarms, and droughts, all exacerbated by climate change. If nothing else we are also the fifth most populous country in the world.

I suspect this is simply a case of our top leadership being unable to attend. The alternative, that we'd not have an equivalent presence in a climate summit, is unconscionable.

Nothing surprising

Trump and Republicans were always far better for Pakistan than these two faced democrats

Such kind of snubs would continue for next 5 years. Pakistanis should be ready for it

Good as we will make another 3 Coal Power plants inshallah

You will ?

ExfhgPHWgAEUCV3

What is your country' contribution to the world? any invention? anything that world didn't produce before and you guys are the first one? anything? What is India's total contribution in the world?

In Tech? you're just reproducing existing things.... from tech to you name it... there is ZERO contribution of your country except we have engineers doctors LOL man this is not fucking contribution.... obviousy you have large population so you mut have large number of people in different sectors... this is not an achievement... and yeah, don't tell me Google CEO belongs to India, bla blaa there are AMERICAN Indian, BRITISH India etc and becoming an CEO is not an achievement or contribution....

Just last year ? Plastic Road ? mobile solar-powered tent for Himalays ? Solar water purifier ? Envigreen Edible Bags ? Self Repairing Roads ? Cane based prosthetics ?

You need to come out of your cave more often.

Biden will come on line eventually Allie or not an Allie US needs Pakistan especially khan to deal with Taliban plus khan himself is white man he knows what oldman Biden is playing he will not offer anything to him anymore he is PM for another 2.5 yrs Biden has deal with guy Biden wants 2008 crooks back in power in Pakistan which not gonna happen again.
Who is Allie bro??

I don't see what the big issue is? We shouldn't give two shits about Climate Change not like were big polluters or anything -- we need to follow our own path and do what we need to do, rather than looking at others, etc.

You will ?

ExfhgPHWgAEUCV3

Latest Chinese Technology is cleanest emission records , it was explained by the Chinese Scientist
Chinese Coal plants are ideal for Pakistan based on the lowest emission ratios

The Chinese Coal plant in Sindh only emits steam from the Chimney 8-)

:pakistan: :china:

Steam emission only watch the documentary on YouTube where Chinese engineers explains the quality of Technology used in Sindh Power plant. The modern Chinese Coal based plants , only emit Steam out in atmosphere

This white smoke is same as Clouds i.e Steam it is not the BLACK smog which was the case with old power plants from 60's
1616864668648.png

LIVE: Chinese-built power plant provides clean, cheap energy to Pakistan - YouTube

Based on the "Quality of Engineering and standards" I hope Pakistan awards China control over assets like Steeles Mills as well on a profit share basis for 50 years

After I viewed the Technology behind the Power plant I was very satisfied with the Chinese Technology we are lucky to get this kind of Top rate power plant

Last edited:
good relation with Russia, so were you invited in moscow. this quad is like three idiots pitting a retard against a giant.

Sorry, without a good relationship... NO one will give to your nuclear submarine (Lease), front line fighter planes. front line navy ships and one of the most advanced defence missile systems...

Just last year ? Plastic Road ? mobile solar-powered tent for Himalays ? Solar water purifier ? Envigreen Edible Bags ? Self Repairing Roads ? Cane based prosthetics ?

You need to come out of your cave more often.
Visit a university in Pakistan. You'll see more such Final Year Projects

Back
Top Bottom