What's new

Pakistan not invited by Joe Biden to "Climate Summit" while Turkey, Israel, China and others were

On one hand pakistan has been made to make peace with India, and on the other they are don't even bothering to give them s***.

That won't happen unless you have people in Pindi and Isb, whose interest are aligned with Pakistan and not with UK/USA.

That is the redneck way of saying thanks, but no thanks.

It is better we distance ourselves from the redneck snakes. I know that Pakistani state would never take the necessary steps. I am very happy to see that rednecks are behaving oddly. Basically doing what we should be doing. Either way good development. The more distance there is in US Pak relations the better.

The men in Pindi already know the score. They are just pretending.

I am always happy to see when the US distances itself from Pakistan. I am not so happy when the US imposes itself on to Pakistan.

The US should now also concentrate on removing its mega embassy in Islamabad and banning military to military relations.

Congratulations on your and imran khan's great success. :tup:

Looks like all your dreams are coming true.

Congratulations on your and imran khan's great success. :tup:

Looks like all your dreams are coming true.

LOL look at Raju enjoying his small erection. Who the fvck cared about a meaningless meeting on climate change? WTF are you chumps going to say or do that will change climate change? Your illegitimate papa America is the biggest enemy of climate. After destroying the climate for decades through mass industrialisation papa America wants climate action LOL Sounds very sincere and credible to me. NOT.

If your papa had the balls it would remove the mega spying embassy in Islamabad. It would end military to military dealings. It wouldn't beg Pakistan to bring the Taliban to the table. LOL at climate meeting.

Last edited:
I guess there we have it for the indian union , the perceived occassional nod of approval from the whiteman to draw a sense of legitimate existence from - ------ feels like "heavens" have opened up and tda tada tada .

So what America is also not invited in sco.so what’s a big deal world is changing n dementia president have a constant problem at home in form of trump

Pakistan making its presence felt, conspicuous by its absence...

Moving away from US is now possible, learning it the hard way.

To be an enemy of US is bad, to be friendly with her is absolutely fatal.

USA invites 40 world leaders for online climate summit including PMs of India, Bangladesh and Bhutan, Pakistan not included

Interestingly, on January 20th, Imran Khan had taken to Twitter to congratulate President Joe Biden and hoped that USA and Pakistan 'would work closely' on a host of subjects, including ' countering climate change.

USA invites 40 world leaders for online climate summit, including PMs of India, Bangladesh and Bhutan, Pakistan not included
Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan (Image credit: WION)

https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php...change-summit-leaves-out-pakistan-imran-khan/
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?te...aves-out-pakistan-imran-khan/&via=OpIndia_com
https://telegram.me/share/url?url=h...+Bangladesh+and+Bhutan,+Pakistan+not+included

President Joe Biden administration announced that the United States of America would be holding an online World Leaders’ Climate Summit in the month of April. The White House statement released on March 26th said “President Biden invited 40 world leaders to the Leaders Summit on Climate he will host on April 22 and 23. The virtual Leaders Summit will be live-streamed for public viewing”.

According to the statement by the White House, the key themes of the summit are set to revolve around the urgency – and the economic benefits – of stronger climate action.

In the list of invitees included several world leaders like PM Modi of India, PM Sheikh Hasina of Bangladesh, PM Lotay Tshering and others like President Putin of Russia and Xi Jinping from China.

Other countries whose premiers have been invited to the Climate Summit include Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Republic of the Congo, Denmark, European Commission, France, Gabon, Germany, Indonesia, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Singapore amongst others.

However, in the list of 40 leaders, one name was conspicuously absent – that of Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan.

Interestingly, on January 20th, Imran Khan had taken to Twitter to congratulate President Joe Biden and hoped that USA and Pakistan ‘would work closely’ on a host of subjects, including ‘ countering climate change.

By the looks of it, USA is not taking up Imran Khan on the offer of ‘working closely’ to ‘counter climate change’.

Imran Khan, the Prime Minister of Pakistan, has been trying extremely hard to cosy up to the new Biden administration in the USA. Ambitiously, Khan had recently offered to mediate between China and the United States of America as well.

Addressing the Pakistan-Sri Lanka Trade and Investment Conference in Colombo in February, Khan said, “I also feel that and I want to believe that Pakistan can play its part in reducing the rising tensions between the United States and China. Some 50 years back it was Pakistan that opened up China for the United States. It was Pakistan that organised the meeting between Henry Kissinger and the Chinese. So I hope that again we can play our part.”

“We would rather be a country that brings other nations and humanity together, rather than becoming a country that is part of rivalries between two countries,” he had added.

While Pakistan is certainly an ally of the USA, much to the laters peril, it is evident that as a country, it is almost impossible to take Pakistan as seriously as the rest of the world.
The real actions/decision on climate change will anyway be taken by three nations: USA, China, Germany. Rest will follow.
Why India will be there? And what Bangladesh will decide there? 😁

Pakistan only relevance comes vis a vis afghanistan ...otherwise US is not much interested .....

Pakistan only relevance comes vis a vis afghanistan ...otherwise US is not much interested .....

Time has come for the US to really demonstrate that through actions. First, removal of mega US embassy in Islamabad and subsequently an end to military to military relations. That will really demonstrate that US interest in Pakistan is limited. The Americans are behaving like an angry aunty. When aunties are angry they behave irrationally. Americans are behaving illogically and irrationally. Seems like the Americans are confused and clueless. Sending out confused statements. They don't have a clear policy nor sense of direction. Pakistan is a grey area for crazy Biden i.e. Obama regime. I am loving it through. I like it when Americans are in kneejerk mode, but don't have meaningful ways of expressing it. Let's be honest here. Who gave a shite about some irrelevant climate meeting. The truth is that the Americans have very limited ways of boycotting and hurting Pakistan. Even economic sanctions and blacklisting are really a no go. I have noticed over the years that when Americans run out of ideas they resort to cheap tactics. They will vilify an entire country through media and Hollywood. A last resort measure. You know that America is in sour grape mode when it starts vilifying a nation through Hollywood.

Last edited:
The real actions/decision on climate change will anyway be taken by three nations: USA, China, Germany. Rest will follow.
Why India will be there? And what Bangladesh will decide there? 😁

You accept it or Not... India has become a very big player in the world i.e comes in elite groups US, UK, Russia, China, Germany, France. Australia. and India. Any such form you will find the name of "India".

In the early 1980s, India was not having any value or reputation in the world but after the 1990s, it has changed.

Pakistan's name is limited to Two points - Nuclear war threats with India and Afghanistan -Taliban.

Last edited:
Time has come for the US to really demonstrate that through actions. First, removal of mega US embassy in Islamabad and subsequently an end to military to military relations. That will really demonstrate that US interest in Pakistan is limited. The Americans are behaving like an angry aunty. When aunties are angry they behave irrationally. Americans are behaving illogically and irrationally. Seems like the Americans are confused and clueless. Sending out confused statements. They don't have a clear policy nor sense of direction. Pakistan is a grey area for crazy Biden i.e. Obama regime. I am loving it through. I like it when Americans are in kneejerk mode, but don't have meaningful ways of expressing it. Let's be honest here. Who gave a shite about some irrelevant climate meeting. The Americans gave very limited ways of boycotting and hurting Pakistan. I have noticed over the years that when Americans run out of ideas they resort to cheap tactics. They will vilify an entire country through media and Hollywood.
Us has nothing to demonstrate ...pakistan depends on US...it's not otherwise ...americans have easy ways to hurt pakistan should they decide...I don't see any knee jerk reaction rather no action ...why would they remove embassy when pakistan has no objection..they even have air base at time of mushraf where even pakistanis were not allowed...
Once US moves out of afghanistan the little importance that pakistan holds will no longer be available also...that's what happened in past ...

You accept it or Not... India has become a very big player in the world i.e comes in elite groups US, UK, Russia, China, Germany, France. Australia. and India. Any such form you will find the name of "India".

In the early 1980s, India was not having any value or reputation in the world but after the 1990s, it has changed.

Pakistan's name is limited to Two points - Nuclear war threats with India and Afghanistan -Taliban.

Then tell your papa America to stop begging for CPEC details. Your papa has been getting on its knees for CPEC details. Holding daylight therapy sessions in the capital to convince Pakistanis that CPEC and China are evil. Why would rednecks be so concerned with CPEC details? LOL Tell your papa to halt IMF loans etc. What is stopping papa America to put money where its mouth is? You keep claiming that relations are limited. Yet your papa continues to send out confused and illogical signals. Its mega embassy in Islamabad keeps growing by the hour. US military begs its leaders to restore military relations with Pakistan. Doesn't sound that limited to me.

Last edited:
LOL look at Raju enjoying his small erection. Who the fvck cared about a meaningless meeting on climate change? WTF are you chumps going to say or do that will change climate change? Your illegitimate papa America is the biggest enemy of climate. After destroying the climate for decades through mass industrialisation papa America wants climate action LOL Sounds very sincere and credible to me. NOT.

If your papa had the balls it would remove the mega spying embassy in Islamabad. It would end military to military dealings. It wouldn't beg Pakistan to bring the Taliban to the table. LOL at climate meeting.

Let me see,

1. Three of the top Five largest solar parks worldwide are in India including the second-largest solar park in the world at Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, with a capacity of 1000 MW. The world's largest solar power plant, Bhadla Solar Park is in Rajasthan with a capacity of 2255 MW.

2. India has set itself a target of generating 175 gigawatt (GW) of electricity through renewable sources of energy by 2022. Of this, around 21 GW of renewable capacity was installed between 2012 and 2016, of which 68 per cent was added in the last two and a half years of that period.

3. Indian Railways will turn 100% Electric by 2024

4. The International Solar Alliance (ISA) is an alliance of 121 countries initiated by India,

Its about how much value you bring to the table. All invited nations bring that value.

Let me see,

1. Three of the top Five largest solar parks worldwide are in India including the second-largest solar park in the world at Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, with a capacity of 1000 MW. The world's largest solar power plant, Bhadla Solar Park is in Rajasthan with a capacity of 2255 MW.

2. India has set itself a target of generating 175 gigawatt (GW) of electricity through renewable sources of energy by 2022. Of this, around 21 GW of renewable capacity was installed between 2012 and 2016, of which 68 per cent was added in the last two and a half years of that period.

3. Indian Railways will turn 100% Electric by 2024

4. The International Solar Alliance (ISA) is an alliance of 121 countries initiated by India,

Its about how much value you bring to the table. All invited nations bring that value.

India along with the US and other polluters are the biggest CO2 emmiters in the world. Such projects are just for optics. They amount to a few percent when we look at the total picture.

The truth is that YOU people have already wrecked the planet. LOL at climate meetings. The CO2 damage is irreversible. Secondly, industrialisation is growing which adds to climate change. Dependence on fossil fuels on a big scale won't end anytime soon.

Now compare your CO2 emissions with Pakistan LOL We understand why you need to hold therapy sessions on climate change. My conscience would also be heavy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom