What's new

Pakistan Nishana Hai - Gen Hameed Gull

Is that why you think there are poor countries in the world?

I just Googled and saw this

In 2019, the total U.S. trade with foreign countries was $5.6 trillion. 1 That was $2.5 trillion in exports and $3.1 trillion in imports of both goods and services.

Do you know of something called corruption?. PTI corruption is through the roof even worse than previous govts, at least they started projects and finished them. PTI isn't even doing anything for the country but taking loans and no record of where they go.
US can print dollars, you cannot. They don’t have to worry about running out of dollars just to import stuff.

Your box is very small to maneuver. US has functioned economy, skilled workforce and several other ways to make money. Biggest thing PTI is doing is building Dams, what major projects other build that will add money to govt exchanger?

Sindhis and baloch are the real nishanas since last 50 years.

US can print dollars, you cannot. They don’t have to worry about running out of dollars just to import stuff.

Your box is very small to maneuver. US has functioned economy, skilled workforce and several other ways to make money. Biggest thing PTI is doing is building Dams, what major projects other build that will add money to govt exchanger?

All the good things in a country are useless if the government is run by the worst thieves and dacoits. The richest families go bankrupt when the family head starts abusing the income.

It is extremely easy to judge the level of corruption of each government and as it stands Imran Khan/PTI tops the list with the most haramkhor followed by PPP then PMLN. I don't know govts before them.

If you make IK the president of America, he will bring it down to its knees.

A scumbag like the owner of SIlkbank which pandora papers exposed recently is going to run finance ministry? That is like assigning a pedophile to protect little kids in a room. The whole mafia is the cabinet of IK, i don't need to mention their evil individually.

Every poor country has one thing in common. A scumbag haramkhor at its helm.

But IK is not just corrupt, he is an enemy to Muslims. He has managed to isolate Pakistan and make enemies of all ally countries who used to help us. His verbal diarhea has soured Pak-American relations despite Pak still being a dirty slave to its American master, don't even get me started on arab countries. That is besides the draconian policies he has started in Pakistan that stiffled whatever growth Pakistan could manage on its own.

All the good things in a country are useless if the government is run by the worst thieves and dacoits. The richest families go bankrupt when the family head starts abusing the income.

It is extremely easy to judge the level of corruption of each government and as it stands Imran Khan/PTI tops the list with the most haramkhor followed by PPP then PMLN. I don't know govts before them.

If you make IK the president of America, he will bring it down to its knees.

A scumbag like the owner of SIlkbank which pandora papers exposed recently is going to run finance ministry? That is like assigning a pedophile to protect little kids in a room. The whole mafia is the cabinet of IK, i don't need to mention their evil individually.

Every poor country has one thing in common. A scumbag haramkhor at its helm.

But IK is not just corrupt, he is an enemy to Muslims. He has managed to isolate Pakistan and make enemies of all ally countries who used to help us. His verbal diarhea has soured Pak-American relations despite Pak still being a dirty slave to its American master, don't even get me started on arab countries. That is besides the draconian policies he has started in Pakistan that stiffled whatever growth Pakistan could manage on its own.
This is your point of view but I never heard anyone else calling IK corrupt. Even those that don’t like him.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom