What's new

'Pakistan never learns': Rajnath apprises Indian parliament of Saarc meet

You ask too much of him. Visiting Kashmir i wonder if he has ever meet a kashmiri. Your minister ran out for a reason. because knew that he could not possibly justify there latest episode of atrocities against civilian in Kashmir. Failed state you said if India is such a great state then why use pallet guns rape and torture if you think this is my imagination i would like you to use internet other than chests beating.

non sense. hold referendum in kashmir as per the resolution of UN and pak will change." ulta chor kotwal ko dantay"

My dear u taking about
United Nations Security Council Resolution 47

The resolution recommended that in order to ensure the impartiality of the plebiscite Pakistan withdraw all tribesmen and nationals who entered the region for the purpose of fighting and that India leave only the minimum number of troops needed to keep civil order. The Commission was also to send as many observers into the region as it deemed necessary to ensure the provisions of the resolution were enacted. Pakistan ignored the UN mandate, did not withdraw its troops and claimed the withdrawal of Indian forces was a prerequisite as per this resolution. Indian claim is that Subsequently Pakistan refused to implement the plebiscite until India accedes to it and continued holding on to the portion of Kashmir under its control.

I do not blame you because the same misconception has been implanted by your media in heads of all Indians :).
And no I do not imagine the imaginary assassination of your official :) because the official security of foreign delegates including even common media persons is far stronger than you can imagine.

Sister we have both lost PMs and Presidents to assassinations. If it can happen to them, it can happen. Darr ke peeche koi rationale hona zaroori nahin.

:what: FYI NO Indian on a visit to Pakistan was sent in a coffin and despite protest over Kashmir by few outfits in Pakistan the Government of Pakistan did not block Rajnath's visit.

And for your information Pakistan is NOT India where you guys are taken hostage by saffron brigade who has instill same mentality into the entire nation where you guys are forced to stop peaceful sports events

Oh really..!

Sister I agree. But I will not lie. Most Indians see you guys as having now gone past the tipping point of a functional state. Now the thin parda of charade is also gone. International terrorists with armed mobs are patrolling streets of metropolis cities. Who knows who is carrying a stinger shoulder fired launcher or some such? And so close to where he was. He actually was evacuated in a helicopter. Years ago you remember the Sri Lankan cricketers? Can you imagine the implications if he had been assassinated while there? Mere rongte khade ho jaate hain soch ke. I am afraid for you guys. Common Pakistanis. Friends on PDF. Insaan hain. Bhai bolte hain aap logon ko. Sattar saal baad bhi. I am damn disturbed to be honest sister. It is tragic what has happened to you since partition.
since we are reminiscing why dont you recall samjhota express and think about the Pakistanis that were sent back in coffins

sine we are reminiscing why dont you recall samjhota express and think about the Pakistanis that were sent back in coffins

Mukadma chal raha hai. Lekin aapke terrorist aapka mulk chala rahe hain. Pls man. They are leading marches on your streets. This is proof that your government is powerless or has never been serious. I suspect both.

Mukadma chal raha hai. Lekin aapke terrorist aapka mulk chala rahe hain. Pls man. They are leading marches on your streets. This is proof that your government is powerless or has never been serious. I suspect both.
muqadma nhi mazak chal rha ha..and dont f*cking tell me who is running my country when the biggest saffron terrorist is your own PM

Read and understand UN resolution on Kashmir thoroughly before making stupid comments.
My dear u taking about
United Nations Security Council Resolution 47

The resolution recommended that in order to ensure the impartiality of the plebiscite Pakistan withdraw all tribesmen and nationals who entered the region for the purpose of fighting and that India leave only the minimum number of troops needed to keep civil order. The Commission was also to send as many observers into the region as it deemed necessary to ensure the provisions of the resolution were enacted. Pakistan ignored the UN mandate, did not withdraw its troops and claimed the withdrawal of Indian forces was a prerequisite as per this resolution. Indian claim is that Subsequently Pakistan refused to implement the plebiscite until India accedes to it and continued holding on to the portion of Kashmir under its control.
both of you read in detail the resolution before making stupid comments quoting the most authentic wikipedia
http://www.cfr.org/india/un-security-council-resolution-47-kashmir/p9130

muqadma nhi mazak chal rha ha..and dont f*cking tell me who is running my country when the biggest saffron terrorist is your PM

That saffron terrorist was welcomed with open arms by pakistan, are you saying pakistan is capable of hosting another major terrorist? :eek:

That saffron terrorist was welcomed with open arms by pakistan, are you saying pakistan is capable of hosting another major terrorist? :eek:
not "by pakistan" bro....just by family of pakistani PM and only because he was a guest....he would have received a different welcome from the rest of the pakistan:butcher:

Back
Top Bottom