What's new

Pakistan negotiating with China to purchase HQ-16 and HQ-9 SAM systems

No evidence is given for deal.It looks like either wish list or negotiations are being carried out between two parties.

No evidence is given for deal.It looks like either wish list or negotiations are being carried out between two parties.
Most of the times , any bussines between both of these parties , is secret better you check the history ?
& specially after anouncment of China pak economic corridor , its a general need to secure it , every given way .

That's very wrong & biased view , some thing which was said for China back in 40s , 50 s mostly western narrative ?
Then where it stands now ?
Later after Vietnam war , same pundits were declaring & predicting Vietnams economical disaster ?
Where it is ?
Every nation has its right to defend itself ,, be it somalia , which showed us , how a superpower with all of its military & technical might , can be showen the doors of humiliation ?
So ,pls stop this twisted , noora league narrative , which was & is sponsored by CIA ,launching fake democracies in the Muslim countries ?
We have seen it ?
Its just another twisted excuse , to not arm ourself & to give up our nucks , then get stupid & twisted financial aid instead ?

All of it , has one hidden agenda soften the targets for future invasion of pakistan by any hotshot united ,allied , forces ?

Sorry , ZAB was right , when he told the world we are ready to eat grass ,if needed but we will arm our selves with our own bomb ?
I think ,he was one of few super ,, bastrd ,, genius, politician we had in our nation & he was right on the issue .
Bhai what did you find twisted and biased. The last sentence pertained to Pakistan and India respectively. So I think you have mis understood my post. In any way it was a day of frustrations for various reasons and the poor poster was on the receiving end of it for asking that which could have been easily searched. As to politics I have no patience left for any of the politicians eastern or Western.
A

Bhai what did you find twisted and biased. The last sentence pertained to Pakistan and India respectively. So I think you have mis understood my post. In any way it was a day of frustrations for various reasons and the poor poster was on the receiving end of it for asking that which could have been easily searched. As to politics I have no patience left for any of the politicians eastern or Western.
A
Yes , the point is no matter , how poor economy we have , we can't just sit on the corner & let others invade or surrender us , just because we are in bad shape ?
This whole poor &, rich concept failed in the world many times , for few elites & their so called special national intersts ?
What we are having in form of different kinds of wars & terrorism , it all started by these so called western powers to rule the world ?
For me , Pakistan defence comes first , if as a nation we can , survive all & any kind of conspirated aggression between 10 to 15 years time frame , we will rise in few ,surviours left in the end to share this world with peace .
Being said that , in defence you can't depend just on your economy ?
Many countries in this world has 100% better economies then us ?
But still they , are unable to defend themselves by their own ?
Lack of education ,lack of research in technology , living in a lala land that if they can pay , some one will defend them ?
No , they cant , just look at middle east they all are in a mess ?
Our strategic intersts , are pointing us to have a constant medium & high level of surface to air defence , & we should have done that after last of wars we have with our enemy ?
That's my point is , that poor poster was just a kid trying his best to defend his country , we need to push them into good direction , instead making joke of him .
Thanks for you time .

Oh. I expected you would say "Harami Quwat"
Or halali quwat defending its self from a harami quwat ?

Just out of curiosity

If lets say we cough up 1-2 Billion dollars for SAM , how many missiles & batteries do we get with such a cost factor ?

Last edited:
About the same time as the fc20 and the f22 Frigates that people have suggested have been imment for several years. As normal there's no real evidence or official confirmation just speculation
Pakistan now a days like to keep most things secret even Air Defence system shown during parade this year came as a surprise for every one. @superviper How do you know ?

Just out of curiosity

If lets say we cough up 1-2 Billion dollars for SAM , how many missiles & batteries do we get with such a cost factor ?
Everything is kept secret even money being told is not right

Considering the circumstances

HQ-7B is welcomed edition

Pakistan_hq-7b.jpg

fm-90-pak.jpg

Some ground level improvisation Wepons
FT0016824.jpg

China_FM90_SHORAD.png

CSSA-1-SPAAG-1S.jpg

And good old SPADA 2000
post-22237-0-69755100-1393009638.jpg

Last edited:
Considering the circumstances

HQ-7B is welcomed edition

Pakistan_hq-7b.jpg

fm-90-pak.jpg

Some ground level improvisation Wepons
FT0016824.jpg

China_FM90_SHORAD.png

CSSA-1-SPAAG-1S.jpg

And good old SPADA 2000
post-22237-0-69755100-1393009638.jpg
I am pretty sure we have lot more and various Air Defence systems than just these

Back
Top Bottom