What's new

Pakistan needs way more provinces

And why do you think that have you questioned every man and woman of 180 million people to hear what their opinions are?.

Having a difference of opinion and preserving ones culture doesn't mean division, how can we be divided if we all believe that we are Muslim and Pakistani?.

Wrora, please ignore the childish comments of Luffy. He is from an Afghan (nation) dominated forum and a trash-talker who when with his Afghan (nation) peers divides his time between abusing Pakistan and lar Pashtuns. Do not listen to him. Personally I strongly back your views...

Just don't go around picking fights with everyone. Be easy. Have a debate. Counter Luffy's rubbish logic but don't get provoked by this Afghan national hiding in Pakistan. I have constantly hoped for a genuine change to occur in him and the cockroaches crawling in his mind taking their dirty, mucky feet everywhere to disappear but it hasn't happened for a long time. The condition of his mental health deeply troubles me.

@haviZsultan stop trolling with fake id of ghilzai.

What do you plan to do about it? :azn:
Za ghilzai yam... za evil Punjabi yam... :chilli:
And of course the world is conspiring against Luffy who happens to be the sole Afghan-lover on this site out of 100, 200+ true Pakistani Pashtuns. :rolleyes:

When will our country get rid of your type of people. @Armstrong someone should seriously consider marrying Luffy to a non-Pashtun and taking him to a remote farming village in Punjab. :disagree: Totally agree with your suggestion.

Btw a person gives proof or shuts up.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong someone should seriously consider marrying Luffy to a non-Pashtun and taking him to a remote farming village in Punjab. :disagree:

Dil se dua nikaltiii haiii ! :D

Ha ha ha ha ha joke of the day, now i know you been smoking charas, za sta akhpal marzi zama akhpal marzi, Allah e payeman.

Hum shareefooon ke liyee English mein saath translation bhiii kar deiiin ! :D

Da Khudaey Pa man ! :tup:

@ghilzai's view is completely at par with a maseed friend of mine. I have no idea who the hell Luffy hangs around that rots his mind that a Pashtun who is proudly and staunchly Pakistani simply does not register in his pathetic mind and has to be discredited.

Sta kabeela ghilzai de? Kha? It is believed you descended from the Khilji dynasty. :)
You made a large section of Ahmed Shah Durranis army as well.

Proves a solid point to Afghan sympathizers. Most Ghilzais are in Afghanistan and a Pakistani ghilzai saying this is like a slap to separatist sympathizers.

Proof for said accusation? :drag:

It is called andhairay may teer chalana.
By the havi is a proven fraud and cheater, any thing can be expected from him. Ghilzai is saying things which he has said as havisultan.

Dil se dua nikaltiii haiii ! :D

Hum shareefooon ke liyee English mein saath translation bhiii kar deiiin ! :D

Da Khudaey Pa man ! :tup:

He is calling me names in Pashto , you dont need its translation :D

He is a cheater and a fraud because he joined your forum without telling you of his muhajir background and family openly. Despite knowing that it would result in abuse and personal attacks hinting constantly that he had a very weak (or maybe unproven) Pashtun background... With 24 hours of abuse against Pakistan, Quaid E Azam, all that goes on on your brilliant site... and the vicious attack and campaign you launched against me and my background... I believe you have been wronged Luffy. :disagree:

According to Luffy:
AstanoshKhan is a hindko-speaker, Rescue Ranger a non-pashtun and Ghilzai-amazingly despite PDF's brilliant system of tracking down IP's and people with dual ID's which every forum has (something that Luffy's foo- beautiful yes beautiful mind fails to understand :) ) is me! :lol:

Btw I have a khushkhabree for you. The gates for debate on ethnicity may be opening here. I hope they are. Personally that would mean fun times for me for a witch-hunt against those ethnic chauvinists.

He is calling me names in Pashto , you dont need its translation :D

I thought you said he was me? :confused:

By the way why you don't comment on more provinces which the thread is about rather than making allegations left and right and spamming it.

He is a cheater and a fraud because he joined your forum without telling you of his muhajir background and family openly. Despite knowing that it would result in abuse and personal attacks hinting constantly that he had a very weak (or maybe unproven) Pashtun background... With 24 hours of abuse against Pakistan, Quaid E Azam, all that goes on on your brilliant site... and the vicious attack and campaign you launched against me and my background... I believe you have been wronged Luffy. :disagree:

According to Luffy:
AstanoshKhan is a hindko-speaker, Rescue Ranger a non-pashtun and Ghilzai-amazingly despite PDF's brilliant system of tracking down IP's and people with dual ID's which every forum has (something that Luffy's foo- beautiful yes beautiful mind fails to understand :) ) is me! :lol:

Btw I have a khushkhabree for you. The gates for debate on ethnicity may be opening here. I hope they are. Personally that would mean fun times for me for a witch-hunt against those ethnic chauvinists.

I thought you said he was me? :confused:

By the way why you don't comment on more provinces which the thread is about rather than making allegations left and right and spamming it.

Memory loss? On that forum you lied that you are basically from KPK settled in karachi. Generally i have no problem with people hiding their background, but you tried to decieve.

@topic
I fully support hindko speaking hazara province but then murree and attock should also be added it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom