What's new

Pakistan needs way more provinces

You are stuck in stupid tribalism and your arrogance is pathetic and embarrassing, whoever reads your post would laugh at your akhroat-behaviour.

The laughing has been done on your expense, so now the tables have turned and i am a triabilist.

Do you even know what you want?

i don't think you do, like a hill billy you jump from one side to another, a man of no substance.

Dont try to be smart with me boy, you cant verify your origin to people on internet. I am not a kamaya, karigar/kasabgar but i consider them part of pashtun nation. Remember kid, not all of them are of non-pashtun descent, most of them are descendants of pashtuns who gave up pakhtunwali and adopted those professions thus they lost the right to call themselves Pashtuns. You are in 21st century, you no longer has superiority over those kasabgars. The kasabgar would exceed you through education by becoming doctor, engineer etc while you despite being a true pashtun would be merely a driver, watchman or labourer.....be broad-minded

By getting jobs and feeding their family they can no longer call themselves pushtoons and have lost pushtoonwali according to you.

Biggest joke and bull i have ever heard, so there are no pushtoons left then by your theory, because they all work, farm the land and do various other jobs.

You have some strange ideas and arguments that you cannot back with any proof yet you still carry on with your garbage.

what happened to your Seraiki province ? Not happening ?

SAW SAW SAW it must have to happen ALLAH pak pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee........e SAW SAW SAW
SAW SAW SAW ameeen! SAW SAW SAW
soma Ameen ya Rubul-Alameen. ptaaa nahee ALLAH pak meri dua kab sunay gaaaaaaaaa...it's now or never....its the Zordari (so called corrupt) can do it or otherwise I don't see it...i hate PML-N for their biasness to keep eating sairki people..

Totally disagree......we do not need any more province in Pakistan ...do not forgot "" unity strength"" more province more corruption..

Not necessary true.....If the other countries can do, so can we.Pakistan can have smaller federal government and larger provincial government for growth and development of the provinces.

The new provinces should be created on the ethnic, linguistic and historical basis. Punjab should be divided into Punjab,Potohar, Seraikistan and bahwalpur. New hindko speaking province hazara should be created out of KPK, but its pashto speaking areas and kohistan should not be included in it. Pashtun areas of balochistan should be given status of new province. While sindh should be untouched as its division can spark ethnic violences.

Not necessary true.....If the other countries can do, so can we.Pakistan can have smaller federal government and larger provincial government for growth and development of the provinces.
agree.... but when we divide the country in to pieces where we knows that we divide the country on tribe bases not on administratively how the country develop dear..

New provinces' commission fails to formulate recommendations
11 January, 2013

ISLAMABAD: The Parliamentary Commission on Creation of New Provinces in Punjab has missed the deadline for completion of its report for the said purpose.

The missing of the deadline casts doubt on the commission which is tasked with carving out new federating units in Punjab, especially in the backdrop of continuous boycott of its proceedings by the PML-N, the largest opposition party, which also rules Punjab.

According to terms of the commission, January 10, 2013, was the deadline for the completion of the report to suggest ways for creation of new provinces in Punjab. The lapse of the deadline for completion of the report led the chairman of the commission to approach the National Assembly speaker for another extension.

"We will request the speaker to extend the deadline for compilation of the report," said head of the commission, Senator Farhatullah Babar, after the meeting. He said that the commission had completed the process of public hearings and had taken input from the experts. "We have entered the next phase and will formulate our recommendations for the purpose," he added.

"The commission will hold hearings on a daily basis from January 19 and will meet the deadline," Babar added. Though he said that the commission would complete its task as early as possible, he did not give any deadline. In its ten earlier sittings, the commission had taken input from over 30 experts and stakeholders.

During the course of the hearing, a majority of the experts and people from the region opposed the proposed restoration of the status of Bahawalpur as province. And given the fact that the commission has to go through and sift data from huge piles of material it received from the stakeholders, there is a likelihood that it would take another month for completion of its recommendations.

The National Assembly is nearing completion of its term in March and it is left with, most probably, with two sittings.

End.

New provinces' commission fails to formulate recommendations - PakTribune

*Hazara Potohar province

9826247075_f1e20c5bae_o.png

Punjab split into 5 provinces.
10191635776_8c43714284_o.jpg

Sindh into 5 smaller provinces:
9826427414_6e9909144e_o.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom