What's new

Pakistan Near to war???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want Badla for 1947 and 1971 rite? You want badla for each and every drop of blood rite? Then what are you waiting for? Start killing Indians NOW!!!

Indians are already killing you in your cities. All the bombings in Pakistan are done by RAW. The TTP are RAW agents. Why are you holding back? Attack India now. Use your nuclear weapons. Kill all those HIndu-Jews and rule over India for 1000 years like your glorious ancestors.

The war has started. Why are you not fighting? Pick up a gun and GO!!!

jehad my foot....

i think jehadies are very scared people in this world..
they kill himself because they cant face his mother's eye
after kill innocents..... got it????

I can also use harsh words towads ur religion but I think u should given a chance.
Kido first go and learn what it means...........then comment baby. Apny hath paooo bhi hila lo jo media kahta hay woi na mano......

just for ur information
"Islam ma kisi be innocent ko kuch kahna allowed ni. both muslims and non muslim has rights."

No, Pakistan is at WAR WITH TTP And their jihadi supporters!They all will be taken care off!! and my indians friends please stop derailing every thread.

You want Badla for 1947 and 1971 rite? You want badla for each and every drop of blood rite? Then what are you waiting for? Start killing Indians NOW!!!

Indians are already killing you in your cities. All the bombings in Pakistan are done by RAW. The TTP are RAW agents. Why are you holding back? Attack India now. Use your nuclear weapons. Kill all those HIndu-Jews and rule over India for 1000 years like your glorious ancestors.

why you so fearfully by our nuclear weapon's and why you say use against you.
are you feel guilt if yes then change you'r opnion

We never start war. from 47 to now examples are infront of you. So if u have some rational facts and figures then open ur mouth :wave:
We always ends it.

We never start war. from 47 to now examples are infront of you. So if u have some rational facts and figures then open ur mouth :wave:
We always ends it.

Yes you never did as in Kargil.
And you are right about ending it by fleeing from Kargil and surrendering in 71

No, Pakistan is at WAR WITH TTP And their jihadi supporters!They all will be taken care off!! and my indians friends please stop derailing every thread.

Haha. This entire thread is about waging war on India. Did you watch the video?

As Mr. Zaid Hamid rightly says, you guys should take revenge for '47 and '71.

The war has begun. RAW is attacking you every day and you guys are sitting and watching.

We always ends it.

we entered Kashmir in 1947 and are considered agressors by UN right?
In 1965 we started with operation Gibraltor right?
In 1971 we tried attacking Indian air bases right?
In 1999 we came and captured Kargil right?

learn something before opening your mouth.

I can also use harsh words towads ur religion but I think u should given a chance.
Kido first go and learn what it means...........then comment baby. Apny hath paooo bhi hila lo jo media kahta hay woi na mano......

just for ur information
"Islam ma kisi be innocent ko kuch kahna allowed ni. both muslims and non muslim has rights."

then answer in yes or no..
laskar e toyeba
hijbul mujahiddin are jehadis or not?

Yes you never did as in Kargil.
And you are right about ending it by fleeing from Kargil and surrendering in 71

one more baby is here. Surf abt kargil and 71. We always being failed on the table. Surf this first.

All of the Indians babies need to read the "history". You will find that in this foum. Go and learn first. We just want rational talk instead of foolish and kidish talk. Miss Kaali urmouth is already open just close it little. First learn and then talk.

All of the Indians babies need to read the "history". You will find that in this foum. Go and learn first. We just want rational talk instead of foolish and kidish talk. Miss Kaali urmouth is already open just close it little. First learn and then talk.

Would you care to summarize please? or atleast provide links ( independent, unbiased) which proves the below two points

1. Kargil was started by India
2. Pakistan won all major wars against India decisively, including Kargil and 1971.

As you pointed out, I definitely am a kid in defence info, and would really love to learn.

Thanks

anyone can give the answer of my question??
laskar e toyeba
hijbul mujahiddin are jehadis or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom