What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy Type 054AP Frigates - Update, News & Discussion

MTCR restiriction is for 300km, and its for export if somebody sell it to you.. I think, thats why they mentioned that they developed it with Russia not to be in that restiriction..
The higher the missile fly, the thinner air which it can fly longer, like 300km for Brahmos, but it will also let other ships to see it early and shoot it with longer range SAM missiles..
Brahmos has 120km range if it flies with see skimming mode, i know what i am talking about..

exactly

Brahmos's range is 600Km. When it gets into the sea skimming mode, the range is still much greater than 120Km.

Basically, the missile does 290Km at high altitude and also 290Km in sea skimming mode. That's how it was designed for peacetime operations. During wartime operations, the high altitude mode would increase to 450Km with small modifications to the plumbing and software. There is another way to open up the missile to 600Km, which takes a bit of effort, but can be done.

These extended range tests are being conducted with user inventory. Do you know what that means?

I would actually recommend looking up the capability of the Russian version of the P-800 Oniks. Brahmos is simply a renamed P-800 with an Indian guidance system.

no no no

please get your facts straight. russia did not gave india free ride to 600KM version. they did share the technology step by step as part of the deal. and now india is striving to develop the version.

Brahmos's range is 600Km. When it gets into the sea skimming mode, the range is still much greater than 120Km.

Basically, the missile does 290Km at high altitude and also 290Km in sea skimming mode. That's how it was designed for peacetime operations. During wartime operations, the high altitude mode would increase to 450Km with small modifications to the plumbing and software. There is another way to open up the missile to 600Km, which takes a bit of effort, but can be done.

These extended range tests are being conducted with user inventory. Do you know what that means?

I would actually recommend looking up the capability of the Russian version of the P-800 Oniks. Brahmos is simply a renamed P-800 with an Indian guidance system.
Actually, Brahmos had 600km range from beginning, but i think they waited until India join MTCR officially...
But, it is still hard to tell the range of Brahmos with see skimming mode.. it mostly fly higher and goes low closer to target to maximize its range..

Actually, Brahmos had 600km range from beginning, but i think they waited until India join MTCR officially...
But, it is still hard to tell the range of Brahmos with see skimming mode.. it mostly fly higher and goes low closer to target to maximize its range..
Brahmos had 600km range,LRASM AGM-158C maybe 1100km...all horrible, don't know,How to defend this?

No.

----------------------------------------------------

Cant these indians stop trolling on each and every thread.
They have to spoil every thread as a rule or what.

Pathetic.
I agree let's move on

So it seems that PN win not going to listen to me on 52C . but then again with 10 new ships To join PN IN next 4-5 years is nothing short of amazing development. Plus add upgrade to 22P. add new subs minimum 4 of them and u have a very modern navy. A true 4 dimension force with quality weapons and training. Don't forget to add 8 new patrol ships of PMSA under navy while older 4 older examples upgraded.

Now that's PN talking loud and clear.

With all these addition, PN will become second biggest and potent navy of all Muslim majority countries right behind turkey. Wait till 2028 and u will have biggest sub fleet of all Muslim majority countries.

Ladies and gentlemen, PN HAS arrived ....

The plan for fleet air defense ship's is there. Only finance and completion of current projects is a hindrance.
Aoa... Sir from where our air defrnce ship come , ftom china or turkey as they have 7000ton destroyrr plan in pipeline ,, or indiginous design as KSEW going to modernise in building ships ..

No.

----------------------------------------------------

Pathetic.

What u say about range of operational Brahmos??

Pak should buy more ships this time we will have war on seas and dont forget protection and jammers of ship systems are very important

There is a new Brahmos coming up as well, it has a range well over 800Km.

Pathetic.

So you want to have a discussion on warships without discussing the threats faced by said warship. I corrected an incorrect assumption about the threat faced by the Type 054A. Now please move on.

Shove it up your as$ then

Lol just spat my coffee out.

Aoa... Sir from where our air defrnce ship come , ftom china or turkey as they have 7000ton destroyrr plan in pipeline ,, or indiginous design as KSEW going to modernise in building ships ..

China already willing to sell. But with our finances we will wait for current project's to be completed before getting DDG.

Pakistan is lacking so much in technology we had not done anything ground breaking edge against en ed my we lack in electronic warfare missile deluvery such as slbm navy never given priority after F 16 airforce sleeped thunder aqusation is to filling holes nothing edgy in it we must posses attacking technoligies defeat enemy inside its hone this is why we are on back foot

No it was NOT.
I was there to recover its wreckage...!!!
How wreckage flied in 50 kilometres from katch to arabian sea mindbogling use your common sense

China already willing to sell. But with our finances we will wait for current project's to be completed before getting DDG.[/QUOTE]

Sir ,, after milgem project and hangoor class sub project , and F22p upgradation completed ,, we got tot from turkey and china at least in terms of designing and integration ,,,
can pakistan go forward with his own frigste or destroyer design and local technology input .......

Lol just spat my coffee out.

China already willing to sell. But with our finances we will wait for current project's to be completed before getting DDG.

Sir whats ur guess that how much level of tech is absorbed by PN in those TOT projects with turkey and china submarine project ...
Can PN come up with indiginous CMS and anyother system othr then AShm LACM .

I sm just google watcher .. i read thst FL3000n or similar system is using qw1 cjinese manpad missile for PDMS. .... I wana say can it be possible for Pakistan to that it can mske its own PDMS by using ANZA .manpad ,,, also indiginous CIWS with electro optical system as pakistan make them ..

Back
Top Bottom