What's new

Pakistan Navy Questions Thread

But still I would say that PN should concentrate on Building Naval base in Gwadar in South East and South West Zone with each having a Mega shipyard with three megadry docks too.

But still I would say that PN should concentrate on Building Naval base in Gwadar in South East and South West Zone with each having a Mega shipyard with three megadry docks too.

For what purpose? Why three?

oh no not another nishan101.....

AOA!
Recently i have applied in Pakistan Navy in Supply Branch and given academic and intelligence test.
Now i cleared the test and they told me that i have to come for medical. Can anyone kindly help me that what are the further steps from which i have to go through???
Looking forward for timely reply.

anyone can tell me i have not cnic so how i apply my cnic take one month to ready so plz tell me how i apply in navy

Can anybody tell me how Pakistan can tackle the Indian SSBNs

To Improve necular power....
To increase the millitary.......
To expands the women power.......
To hire Female staff in navy, in Air force and also millitary

now that we finally have a new government in ISLAMABAD! will our navy acquire any new SUBS at all??????????

Back
Top Bottom