What's new

Pakistan Navy Questions Thread

Post by Niaz: "There were lot of discussions, but fizzled out due to lack of funds"

They were not fizzled out due lack of funds, rather it was the political will which was non-existant. The navy had all things finalized until the Government called it off.

He's right sir, P.N. can plan whatever she wants.It's the decision and intent of the higher ups that has been discouraging.

USA (you may like it or not) in this time of need ,has supported your old & ailing force to some extent.But obviously they just can (want to) provide you with food in charity.To bite your enemy and to chew it well you need develop your own teeth and fangs for yourself.

"Zara mushkil waqt hae ,Aj kal iradoon ko porra hone sae pehle nazar lag jatte hae.:D"

my question is how do we join Pakistan Navy Aviation?
the whole process of training for the aviation wing

They are trained at Army Aviation School at Gujranwala.

so do we join the navy first?
graduate from Naval academy then go for aviation training?

another question i have for experts is that
Can an army soldier join Navy SSG because it requires 2 years millitary service
and vice versa?

so do we join the navy first?
graduate from Naval academy then go for aviation training?

Yes...

As for the second question, I am not too sure about it but I think you have to be a naval officer to join SSG(N) since SSGN comes under Navy and hence it is all routed through Naval HQ.

@fatman17

another question i have for experts is that Can an army soldier join Navy SSG because it requires 2 years millitary service and vice versa

Last edited by a moderator:
@fatman17

another question i have for experts is that Can an army soldier join Navy SSG because it requires 2 years millitary service and vice versa

i dont think such transfers are allowed - temporary deputation yes esp. in medical field.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many Tankers PN have in service ?

to to PN Dimensions thread and find out everything on the PN to your heart's content......God helps those who help themselves...

Why isn't pakistan navy interested in midget submarines ??

Back
Top Bottom