What's new

Pakistan navy post 2020 - Future Plans

and don't contradict yourself, first you said pud long range SAMs on fast attack craft and now medium range SAMs, and fast attack craft are have much less tonnage then corverttes, biggest fast attack craft can't displace tonnage of more then 500 tons
No, official fast attack craft designation stops at 800 tons according to Wikipedia. This craft is roughly 100 tons over, and not much bigger. I'm 100% FAC could carry exact same SAM in same configuration.

No, official fast attack craft designation stops at 800 tons according to Wikipedia. This craft is roughly 100 tons over, and not much bigger.
fast attack crafts don't need medium range SAMs, and Wikipedia is unreliable source, its utilized different tactics than larger naval ships (shoot and Scoot) do you what is the meaning of this term

fast attack crafts don't need medium range SAMs, and Wikipedia is unreliable source, its utilized different tactics than larger naval ships (shoot and Scoot) do you what is the meaning of this term
I know what the meaning of this is, but it can easily be twisted to fit different roles. I would rather have a ship that can be multirole than be one role. WHO WOULDN'T WANT A SHIP THAT CAN FULFILL ALL DUTIES?
You are an old man thinking of old military doctrine, it changes constantly m8 and your thinking will die off with your generation.

IF AZMAT CLASS CAN CARRY HARBAH LACM WHY COULDN'T IT CARRY SAMS? Launching LACMs is now shoot and scoot huh?

I know what the meaning of this is, but it can easily be twisted to fit different roles. I would rather have a ship that can be multirole than be one role. WHO WOULDN'T WANT A SHIP THAT CAN FULFILL ALL DUTIES?
You are an old man thinking of old military doctrine, it changes constantly m8 and your thinking will die off with your generation.
please tell me how can fast attack crafts will full fill a duties of destroyer or frigates, main job of fast attack crafts are attack enemy ships from stand off distance and run

please tell me how can fast attack crafts will full fill a duties of destroyer or frigates, main job of fast attack crafts are attack enemy ships from stand off distance and run
HARBAH%20CRUISE%20MISSILE_zpsyric620b.jpg

Why does it have LACM then? This is made for LAND ATTACK, not sinking ships. Hence, using SAMs is not out of Pakistan's doctrines if they are willing to use long range cruise missiles on Azmat class FAC.

are you have a comprehension problem, Harba is stand off anti ship and land attack cruise missile, i am saying same thing, so why fast attack craft need Medium range SAMs, think logically
My God, medium range SAMs are beneficial whatever ship they are on, it would expand a small, and cheap ship(Azmat) into a multirole platform that could fulfill a lot of PN needs while as I said being very cheap. 10 Azmat equipped with ESSM could layer and protect coastal cities from Indian attacks while allowing land based SAMs to operate far inside of Pakistani land and let PN deal with air defense for coast.

Land attack cruise missiles are just as wild of a concept as SAMs bruh.

My God, medium range SAMs are beneficial whatever ship they are on, it would expand a small, and cheap ship(Azmat) into a multirole platform that could fulfill a lot of PN needs while as I said being very cheap. 10 Azmat equipped with ESSM could layer and protect coastal cities from Indian attacks while allowing land based SAMs to operate far inside of Pakistani land and let PN deal with air defense for coast.

Land attack cruise missiles are just as wild of a concept as SAMs bruh.
i have to say you have a special brain, when fast attack craft launches land attack cruise missiles and anti ship missiles against enemy ships and and Land they will well outside their defense lines and thinks that when fast attack crafts does expand their medium range SAMS (Few) these will become easy oray for enemy

i have to say you have a special brain, when fast attack craft launches land attack cruise missiles and anti ship missiles against enemy ships and and Land they will well outside their defense lines and thinks that when fast attack crafts does expand their medium range SAMS (Few) these will become easy oray for enemy
50 kms away from a plane is fairly far away, and equipping FAC with RAMs would more than guarantee safety for anti-ship missiles launched towards ship.

50 kms away from a plane is fairly far away, and equipping FAC with RAMs would more than guarantee safety for anti-ship missiles launched towards ship.
And ESSM/RAM aren't only options left for PN, British CAMM (Based on ASRAAM) Aster-15/ Chinese DK-50 (Based on PL-12/S-10) have also same ranges

And ESSM/RAM aren't only options left for PN, British CAMM (Based on ASRAAM) Aster-15/ Chinese DK-50 (Based on PL-12/S-10) have also same ranges
DK-50 is way too wide with canister, but CAMM is possibility although American systems are better than British systems.

DK-50 is way too wide with canister, but CAMM is possibility although American systems are better than British systems.
and how can assume that US system is better, because you live in USA, ESSM/RAM are based on AIM-7 sparrow air to air missiles of 60s/70s with only upgraded electronics, CAMM is based on ASRAAM from 90s, and ASTER-15 is totally new missiles with latest electronics, you're not technical neutral guy to guess which system are best and which are not

and how can assume that US system is better, because you live in USA, ESSM/RAM are based on AIM-7 sparrow air to air missiles of 60s/70s with only upgraded electronics, CAMM is based on ASRAAM from 90s, and ASTER-15 is totally new missiles with latest electronics, you're not technical neutral guy to guess which system are best and which are not
Everybody knows USA has best tech throughout world, and ESSM has completely new rocket motor, warhead, electronics, etc and basically only shares airframe. Britain has nowhere near the same level of money to spend on R&D for defense products and many more companies, and manpower for R&D.

Everybody knows USA has best tech throughout world, and ESSM has completely new rocket motor, warhead, electronics, etc and basically only shares airframe. Britain has nowhere near the same level of money to spend on R&D for defense products and many more companies, and manpower for R&D.
ok whatever you think but you're not a expert on this, and mostly EU developing through joint projects, so money and manpower aren't problems for R&D for EU

ok whatever you think but you're not a expert on this, and mostly EU developing through joint projects, so money and manpower aren't problems for R&D for EU
You aren't an expert either, and think of old military concepts. I'm 16 years old and I know I'm much smarter than you were at my age m8.

Back
Top Bottom