What's new

Pakistan navy post 2020 - Future Plans

for defense from supersonic anti ship missiles range doesn't matters, but accuracy that matters and you know what is the layered defense is
Defense from aircraft is important as well. Operating near ports whole cities can be protected from enemy aircraft. Ships include 21 RAM missiles so more than enough for supersonic anti-ship missiles.

Defense from aircraft is important as well. Operating near ports whole cities can be protected from enemy aircraft. Ships include 21 RAM missiles so more than enough for supersonic anti-ship missiles.
we will have HQ-16B with a range of 72 , and have the other option as well like British CAMM/ Aster-15/Turkish Hisar/ South African Umkhonto

bro what is you talking about If Pakistan thinking to Put HQ-16 on upcoming Turkish corvette, they are all have capability to install on corvettes
Turkish corvette is double that size. 920 is fast attack craft territory.

Fast attack boat don't need these Sams because they utilized different tactics then all other big naval ships, they relied on shoot and scoot tactics
50 KM SAMs mean it can easily sit in Karachi and protect the whole city from aircraft attack, and take care of naval threats approaching. It is a corvette but tonnage size is borderline fast attack craft. DO YOU NOT GET THAT IT IS A VERY CHEAP SHIP THAT CAN DESTROY INDIAN AIRCRAFT?

50 KM SAMs mean it can easily sit in Karachi and protect the whole city from aircraft attack, and take care of naval threats approaching. It is a corvette but tonnage size is borderline fast attack craft.
first clarify me that are you talking about land based SAM or Naval SAM, if you talking about land based SAM we have HQ-16 in Karachi for defense, and as i said fast attack crafts not needed meium range SAM all fast attack craft is using either short range SAMs or ManPads, and don't ridicule yourself more

first clarify me that are you talking about land based SAM or Naval SAM, if you talking about land based SAM we have HQ-16 in Karachi for defense, and as i said fast attack crafts not needed meium range SAM all fast attack craft is using either short range SAMs or ManPads, and don't ridicule yourself more
You don't think its a plus to have long range naval SAMs on small ships? You stupid? Radars on Baynunah class corvette are more than capable of detecting aircraft well above 50 km and engaging at 50km.

You don't think its a plus to have long range naval SAMs on small ships? You stupid?
and tell me how many fast attack crafts are using long rage naval SAMs in the world, long range SAMs are the huge sytem and can be fitted on small ships

and tell me how many fast attack crafts are using long rage naval SAMs in the world, long range SAMs are the huge sytem and can be fitted on small ships
A 920 corvette carries 8 ESSMs with 50km range. Not much bigger than FAC which size ends at 800 tons.

CMN_combattante_br71_Baynunah_class_corvette_UAE_Navy_02.jpg

A 920 corvette carries 8 ESSMs with 50km range. Not much bigger than FAC which size ends at 800 tons.

CMN_combattante_br71_Baynunah_class_corvette_UAE_Navy_02.jpg
and don't contradict yourself, first you said pud long range SAMs on fast attack craft and now medium range SAMs, and fast attack craft are have much less tonnage then corverttes, biggest fast attack craft can't displace tonnage of more then 500 tons

Back
Top Bottom