What's new

Pakistan Navy | News & Discussions.

Seems like a quite busy month of August this time.... Height is interesting Sir.. May I ask (a guess) a medium range SAM?

at least i am not aware of any MEDIUM RANGE SAM which we could fire from sea ...

as per given coordinate area of exercise is ~55 KM from the shores of Karachi

55KM.jpg

'BUT IF' there is any Sea based SAM exercise/test is planed then that must be a SHORT TO MEDIUM rage SAM sys with typical flight altitude of 8-12 KM & 20 to 25 Km range ....

But the question is we do not have any such SAM in our Naval inventory .... ???

13988001_1206970332666904_5365576620956182514_o.jpg

Chief of the Naval Staff Admiral Muhammad Zakaullah, and Commander Southern Command Lt Gen Aamir Riaz .

@balixd

What do you make of the General?
few months back, i was told that whoever holds the key position these days is among the trusted circle of COAS and by key positions i meant Karachi CC, Southern Command Chief, DG MO, DG ISI , Peshawer CC, NSA, DG ISPR ----- because they are the one leading the Anti Insurgency, Extremism and Terrorism at front ------- and when COAS trusts anyone, expect them to Special

i will not say big, but i have a slight ticklish feeling inside that next COAS is going to be from this team ----- I know it is certainly not possible, as they are Junior and way down on the list ---- but who knows -----

at least i am not aware of any MEDIUM RANGE SAM which we could fire from sea ...

as per given coordinate area of exercise is ~55 KM from the shores of Karachi

View attachment 323676

'BUT IF' there is any Sea based SAM exercise/test is planed then that must be a SHORT TO MEDIUM rage SAM sys with typical flight altitude of 8-12 KM & 20 to 25 Km range ....

But the question is we do not have any such SAM in our Naval inventory .... ???

Sir, Area Bravo seems like Anti-Aricraft and Area Bravo-1 to be surface, however, any further news in these subjects? A guess like retrofitted VLS (F-22P) may be I am plain wrong here hence question to understand. Thanks

Sir, Area Bravo seems like Anti-Aricraft and Area Bravo-1 to be surface, however, any further news in these subjects? A guess like retrofitted VLS (F-22P) may be I am plain wrong here hence question to understand. Thanks

no news .... I think rather to make assumptions at this stage it better to hope for the best .... as we know that we do not have any VLS system available how can we retrofit F-22P or any other ship with this ....??

no news .... I think rather to make assumptions at this stage it better to hope for the best .... as we know that we do not have any VLS system available how can we retrofit F-22P or any other ship with this ....??

Agreed and hope for the best indeed, Sir.

just drop this 'Sir' thing it a virtual world & we all are equal here ....

Well I thought to say "OK Sir" (jk) however, such manner of addressing is not based upon any difference but because of insight about the subject and knowledge that one must respect hence called. You are right as dropping such formality would help to interact in more friendly atmosphere.

I was just looking at the schedule and it is almost for 26 days seems like busy schedule. Navy is in need of advance defence systems and Gawadar is happening to be soon.

Fleet tanker launched

Attachments

• 1471624228753.jpg
    1471624228753.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 155
Back
Top Bottom