What's new

Pakistan Navy interested in J-11Bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparentlly you didn't see anything and you have no idea what you are talking about. The new order is for the Pakistani FC-20.The PLAAF J-10B will use the FWS-10B.Don't make wild guess and stupid comment if you know nothing about the project.

And who said that??.......your INsider??.......why didn't the PAF officers buy the super duper WS 10.....why are they buying crappy Russian Engine??
What kind of "IDEA" applies here I fail to understand......

And who said that??.......your INsider??.......why didn't the PAF officers buy the super duper WS 10.....why are they buying crappy Russian Engine??
What kind of "IDEA" applies here I fail to understand......

It doesn't matter if you understant it or not.And an Indian called the FWS-10 dump sounds irony to me since India can't even make anything near the dumpy.lol.

You guys are feeding one troll on this thread and some other members are feeding another one on the other thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-thunder/61786-arguments-choosing-thunder-over-gripen-21.html

How many times do i have to say this, once more anyway, to Indians whatever Chinese is shiet, whatever Russian is = awesome.

JF-17, J-10,J-11s, WS-10 etc etc are shiet and waste of time, while Su-30MKI, Zhuk, Mig-29s, Bars etc etc areall Alien technology.

Knowing this mentality, why do you guys waste your time and let the thread get derailed ????

You guys are feeding one troll on this thread and some other members are feeding another one on the other thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-thunder/61786-arguments-choosing-thunder-over-gripen-21.html

How many times do i have to say this, once more anyway, to Indians whatever Chinese is shiet, whatever Russian is = awesome.

JF-17, J-10,J-11s, WS-10 etc etc are shiet and waste of time, while Su-30MKI, Zhuk, Mig-29s, Bars etc etc areall Alien technology.

Knowing this mentality, why do you guys waste your time and let the thread get derailed ????

These people dont spare a single moment to troll and derail the thread. Why allow them in the first place? I have been here long enough and what i understood was that the purpose of this very forum was to bridge gap between the people. In all honestly Taimi do you see it happening? i certainly don't and if i am not over stepping my limits here, i would humbly suggest a serious change over in the policy of Defence.pk and the privilege this very forum has given to our neighbors.

These people dont spare a single moment to troll and derail the thread. Why allow them in the first place? I have been here long enough and what i understood was that the purpose of this very forum was to bridge gap between the people. In all honestly Taimi do you see it happening? i certainly don't and if i am not over stepping my limits here, i would humbly suggest a serious change over in the policy of Defence.pk and the privilege this very forum has given to our neighbors.

I would agree with you, the person whose post has been deleted above your post by Taimi is one of the biggest trolls on this forum but has successfully trolled being unnoticed coz of the way he does so , he will not use any offensive word directly to avoid any ban but he will present some extra-ordinary stupid logics that force many members to get involved in that and then his work starts , bringing data from other forums and simply copy paste it which most of the times dont make sense just to pretend that he is the only one who has the solid facts and knowledge , atleast 4-5 threads have been ruined by him .
I think mod should also make a criteria in which a person posting illogical post to a certain extent (like 4-5 posts) should be warned and then banned if he repeats so . Many people are refraining others to step in healthy discussions just because of their bogus posts.
Our neighbors have got so much liberty on this forum that they openly speak crap about Pakistan and things related to it in many threads , yesterday i have reported on of them

Our neighbors have got so much liberty on this forum that they openly speak crap about Pakistan and things related to it in many threads , yesterday i have reported on of them

Not only about Pakistan but some are abusing the liberty on this forum to even criticize and say BS about Islam directly also.

Not only about Pakistan but some are abusing the liberty on this forum to even criticize and say BS about Islam directly also.

use the report button

Mani2020, you are correct-He is now under radars watch. This troll should be banned immediately and he will continue to ruin this thread and others.

Sincere advice is never reply to Trolls. I never reply them as much, and they automatically got banned. :)

The more you guys feed them.. the bolder they grow..
Best technique is to ignore em.. just report anything that seems like nothing more than attempts to derail the thread with useless info.

Any Report when we will get j11bs:help:

Any Report when we will get j11bs:help:

J-11B for PN/PAF is still a rumor , there are no solid proofs whether we will get it or not, so stop waiting for them untill something solid comes out

no, no, its not about Russian or Chinese!
you dont understand what they are trying to state! :cheesy:

actually the issue is that anything that Pakistan have is BS and whatever Indian have got is great.
as a matter of fact, the same thing can be 5hit and great at same time if Pakistan and Indians both have them. :argh:
remember the times when Indians used to state that the Migs and the Mki are far superior to the US equipment. then when F-18 and F-16 were offered, all the standards were turned upside down! Boeing became the best fighter aircraft manufacturer and F-16 IN was as god have made it himself! :blah:
it is rather stupid to indulge in some debat with them. the point is we know what we want and what we have and its actual potential! :hitwall:

coming to the topic, as for J-11B, they might be a good platform but not a feasible one for PN. it is the costs of establishing a new air wing and setting up expertise and facilities o maintain a hand full of aircraft!

regards!

no, no, its not about Russian or Chinese!
you dont understand what they are trying to state! :cheesy:

actually the issue is that anything that Pakistan have is BS and whatever Indian have got is great.
as a matter of fact, the same thing can be 5hit and great at same time if Pakistan and Indians both have them. :argh:
remember the times when Indians used to state that the Migs and the Mki are far superior to the US equipment. then when F-18 and F-16 were offered, all the standards were turned upside down! Boeing became the best fighter aircraft manufacturer and F-16 IN was as god have made it himself! :blah:
it is rather stupid to indulge in some debat with them. the point is we know what we want and what we have and its actual potential! :hitwall:

coming to the topic, as for J-11B, they might be a good platform but not a feasible one for PN. it is the costs of establishing a new air wing and setting up expertise and facilities o maintain a hand full of aircraft!

regards!

Aray yar leave it , the topic was ended and buried , now after this post many trollers will get a chance to do their favorite thing

Pakistan is unlikely to get J-11B. It has been stated by huzhigeng that SAC's exclusive clients are Chinese air force and navy. In addition, lizyu stated that SAC is already struggling to meet the demands, and don't have any spare production facilities for export.

Pakistan is unlikely to get J-11B. It has been stated by huzhigeng that SAC's exclusive clients are Chinese air force and navy. In addition, lizyu stated that SAC is already struggling to meet the demands, and don't have any spare production facilities for export.

PAF can even get J-20, but not J-11B/BS. SAC never sell its planes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom