What's new

Pakistan navy evacuate Indians- EU citizens from Yemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
f-22p.jpg

I have never seen you anywhere on this forum where you have put any sense to your posts .... Stop your trolling

Really ??

You are posting in here only for trolling against us.Shall I post the links in here?
Who are to question me?
His posts was for trolling against us.

Arranged by the CEO of the company and India fielded rescue operations one of the largest in Yemen and we are evecuating other nationals as well as per their govt's requests. This is done by the company for their employee.

This is really pathetic trolling.

Arranged by the CEO of the company and India fielded rescue operations one of the largest in Yemen and we are evecuating other nationals as well as per their govt's requests. This is done by the company for their employee.

you have to come karachi to took or we should send them via wahgah border boss?:rofl:

Nothing can see in there like yours post.
This is a humanitarian issue .So dont score points in here.I hope you can understand.

When you need small ship to evacuate people india would send all its naval and air force power Only to show to the world the weapons it has got of course most of which is imported ..:p:

This is the kind of post that makes you say : ' When you even fail as a troll'.
India itself has just rescued only 300 indias out of 4000 total. And said would rescue 67 sri lankans once own evacuation is done. And india itself is seemingly facing logistical issues in bringing her civilians at one point to take out for evacuation.
And from where you learnt india is carrying out largest evacuation mission???
From bollywood?? Must be that.

When you need small ship to evacuate people india would send all its naval and air force power Only to show to the world the weapons it has got of course most of which is imported ..:p:

Thats the point .I was looking for a comment like this.That is why I didnt pointed out this fact in my post.I was looking for a Pakistanis confession.

FYI we bought 10 C17 not for just show off ,but for huge things like this.
We will use our assets for our convienence and requirements .We dont need other nations certificate and opinions for that.The guys in the South Blocks knows what they are doing.Dont show jealousy like this way ,for a humanitarian cause

This is the kind of post that makes you say : ' When you even fail as a troll'.
India itself has just rescued only 300 indias out of 4000 total. And said would rescue 67 sri lankans once own evacuation is done. And india itself is seemingly facing logistical issues in bringing her civilians at one point to take out for evacuation.
And from where you learnt india is carrying out largest evacuation mission???
From bollywood?? Must be that.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Bollywood is all about love stories must be Hollywood :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom