What's new

Pakistan navy evacuate Indians- EU citizens from Yemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont tell me India does that out of goodwill. Those treatments are not free of cost.
LOLs if same money could have saved their life in Pakistan, there was no need to come to India. Sometimes its more than money.

LOLs if same money could have saved their life in Pakistan, there was no need to come to India. Sometimes its more than money.

Einstein! by the same token than people also go to UK or USA for treatment. Naturally those who have the money and can afford go for better treatment. There is no goodwill involved here. Its pure business. Get off from your moral high horse.

Einstein! by the same token than people also go to UK or USA for treatment. Naturally those who have the money and can afford go for better treatment. There is no goodwill involved here. Its pure business. Get off from your moral high horse.
LOLs I wonder why then those Pakistanis still come to India instead of UK or USA like rich ones? Go figure.

Yeah it's called cheap medical tourism..
Which saves lives of many middle class guys who can't afford to go in first world countries for treatment.

Yeah it's called cheap medical tourism..
Brother if you have to explain even medical tourism to some idiot. That not just him you are loosing a few screws as well. It's plain commerce.

------------
On topic it's a great gesture by pak navy. Which one must expect from professional soldiers.

LOLs I wonder why then those Pakistanis still come to India instead of UK or USA like rich ones? Go figure.

Which saves lives of many middle class guys who can't afford to go in first world countries for treatment.
Dude they are not beggers they pay heavy for good medical treatment. Indian competition is Thailand . If not india their money can easily afford Thai medics.

India is only convenient option for relatives.

A commendable job done by PN.....

Brother if you have to explain even medical tourism to some idiot. That not just him you are loosing a few screws as well. It's plain commerce.

------------
On topic it's a great gesture by pak navy. Which one must expect from professional soldiers.

Dude they are not beggers they pay heavy for good medical treatment. Indian competition is Thailand . If not india their money can easily afford Thai medics.

India is only convenient option for relatives.
Dude don't preach me here. Go through the entire thread and see yourself how your Pakistani friends behaving after their navy saved 11 Indians. Did you even bother to read @IceCold's post in last page to which I replied?

Right folks no more trolling, arguments and offensive comments please.
The navy did a great job, they saved lives.

how you know few ? lets wait let them arrive at mighty PN station karachi :yahoo::bunny:
Right folks no more trolling, arguments and offensive comments please.
The navy did a great job, they saved lives.

"Indian coast guard saves crew of sinking ship - 10 from Pakistan, 5 from Yemen & 1 each from Iraq & India mymea.in/coast"
- Spokesperson, Ministry of External Affairs, India

Fellow Pakistani friends and some losers like @IceCold @DESERT FIGHTER @Icewolf its good to see every nations is helping each other. :D

If it been an IN ship, they would have probably shot the Pakistani's and later claimed them to be terrorists, who wanted to takeover the ship.........

If it been an IN ship, they would have probably shot the Pakistani's and later claimed them to be terrorists, who wanted to takeover the ship.........
wtf? You seriously served in Armed Forces? You should better know about your enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom