What's new

"Pakistan must formally apologize to India" Indian FO

well there is one thing about which i m sorry, our team has tortured the Indian nation, man i can feel what they went thru

we tried our best atleast appreciate that, bht bure bat ha

now we should avoid playing cricket with Pakistan till hafiz saeed is tried... well this is an genuine reason... and can save our *** next time :P...
BTW, how long will celebrations continue here??? I should go for an vacation, till this damn trophy ends :lol:

LOL.. we have beaten India after long time in some important ICC match.. we deserve to have some over-time with this jubilation. :woot:

BHAGWAN ki yatra bhi na kaam aa saki Pakistan ko jitwanay may Faraz!

Ab Mushkil yeh hai kay yahan say kahan munh chhupai gay Dhoni-valay!

Don't bring religion into matters like this. Even God has asked not to abuse any body's god, lest they will abuse your true God. We should be very careful in such matters. Hope you will be mindful next time.

yes
acha hai pakistan haar gaya

Had ho gai? If Pakistan can beat India once, we can beat India again. What is making you say "Acha Hua" if we lost to Australia and India couldn't make it to finals? It must have been better to defeat India yet another time in Finals. We are in good form this time.

but that time hum austrillia se nhi haare bal k india ko phr se beat kia hai

Lol......what a thread!!!......btw,guys....congrats on being promoted to the semis,bring home the CT too......lol....,one more thing,india just lost one match against pakistan.....and all you guys are saying is that we are doomed,bad team n all......heck team india beat sl to bring the compaq cup back home a few days back......this guys lost 1 match, JUST 1,damn it!!!......i say this to all indians as well who dare insult our team,if you dont like them ,live with it !!!.....as they are doing a fine job the last year or so

but that time hum austrillia se nhi haare bal k india ko phr se beat kia hai

lol,see !....wild emotions are there both sides of border!....its just a damn game dude!......next time dont blame me,when i say something wild bout pak ambitions and mentality!!.....lol.....hahah.....

CENTURION – Within minutes of Pakistan’s last ball defeat at the hands of Australia at the Centurion ground in South Africa, Indian Minister for Extrenal Affairs S M Krishna has sensationally pointed the finger at Kashmir-based militant group ‘Lashkar-e-Tayba’ which it alleges is supported by Pakistan’s InterServices Intelligence Agency (ISI).

‘We know there is no way Pakistan would have lost to Australia after being in a winning position towards the end. We have intercepted calls from Lashkar-e-Tayba masterminds made to the Pakistan dressing room in those last few minutes of the game. You can see why Misbah-ul-Haq went down and asked the physio came out with the message that they have to lose the game.’ He remarked.

Earlier, Home Affairs minister P Chidambaram had talked of Lashkar-e-Tayba using earnings from betting on allegedly fixed matches to fund what he called ‘Terror attacks’ on Indian soil.

“Its the oldest and quickest way to make money to be used for Terror attacks against India”, he said. “Daud Ibrahim has done if in the past and now Lashkar-e-Tayba has bought the Pakistan team and I suspect even the Australian team. The international community must take notice of this injustice on India and punish Pakistan severely. We will take this to the United Nations Security Council and get both teams banned”

“Team India is the best team in the world at the moment and despite not winning any games in the ICC T20 and going out in this tournament, they will still be the number one team in the world. Infact we have arrested today a Pakistani ISI agent who masterminded the fixing the matches in the T20 World Cup in June this year”, added Chidambaram.

Reaction on the streets to India going out of the ICC Champions Trophy has been surprisingly muted. Fans interviewed minutes after Australia’s victory at Centurion declared they never expected India to fare well in this tournament.

“Everytime Pakistan plays we know the games are fixed by the ISI, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Daud Ibrahim and Al Qaeda. They know they cannot beat us fair and square so they have resorted to paying the officials and umpires to make it difficult for India to win. There’s no point watching cricket anymore whenever Pakistan is involved. I just want to kill myself”, said a teary-eyed 24 year old cricket fan in Delhi before jumping off the 7 ft high boundary wall around his slum and breaking his arm.

India is also said to be launching a probe into the rain that washed out their game against Australia on the 28th, giving a point each to both teams which led to India having to rely on Pakistan’s result against Australia today. Alleging the involvement of Chinese weather satellites, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has promised investigate claims from his cabinet that Beijing had assisted Pakistan’s ISI in changing the weather conditions at Centurion, causing a massive downpour that swept away India’s hopes and rested them firmly on Pakistan’s shoulders.

Meanwhile in another development, a few members of the Pakistan cricket team had to be taken to hospital after being out of breath due to laughing uncontrollably at an Indian TV Programme.

‘The boys are fine, we just happened to tune into this programme, I think it was a comedy show, on Zee News in the dressing room and man those guys are hilarious, we just couldn’t stop laughing’, said star batsman Shahid Afridi before bursting into another fit of laughter and being stretchered off to the emergency ward himself.

Source: http://pakistankakhudahafiz.wordpre...-taiba-responsible-for-cricket-debacle-india/

twice srilankns played a fixed match with india in last two asia cups to do not allow pakistan to be in final this is revenge to indians and srilanks becoz both teams was on the mercy of newzealand and pakistan i hope they got what they deserved specially sri lankans and plz indians dont be over confidentr before any icc tournaments bocz whenever u did that u lost very badly by showing filmy acts like yeh cup kahin nahe jayega and we all know where it went to pakistan and indian got lost from minows WI

lol,see !....wild emotions are there both sides of border!....its just a damn game dude!......next time dont blame me,when i say something wild bout pak ambitions and mentality!!.....lol.....hahah.....

chill out man we're just havin fun :cheesy: :pakistan:

‘The boys are fine, we just happened to tune into this programme, I think it was a comedy show, on Zee News in the dressing room and man those guys are hilarious, we just couldn’t stop laughing’, said star batsman Shahid Afridi before bursting into another fit of laughter and being stretchered off to the emergency ward himself.

I got a fit of laughter myself while reading this and i cant stop :rofl:

7bae1a7b5562ef247af4ea443814ac42.jpg

NEWS JUST IN:

In response to the Indian allegations, Pakistan&#8217;s Interior Minister Rehman Malik called a press conference just moments ago and accepted the Indian claims as true, while promising a full investigation into ISI&#8217;s alleged link to the match result at Centurion today. (<<the Best part)......... Rehman Malik aka India ka CHAMCHA.......

Back
Top Bottom