What's new

"Pakistan must formally apologize to India" Indian FO

Thats what we've been saying all along; its just a game; but the indian side portrays it as if a front has been opened on the punjab border...

Indian side portrays? where?

LOL after all it's just a game, nobody atleast i'm not taking anything to heart whatever posted here, but a million dollar question is whether the admin/mod allow this kinda thread on pakistan. :whistle:

I think you have read the thread properly,its not Indian its you Pakistani....

I think there is 5 to 8 thread on india pakistan match in CT...go and read....

Have u seen Pre Match Indian rant :pop:
BTW i m thinking what ur media will do with blue shirts

I m missing some Indians are they here

827c663f1974d114b862226161be2c4e.jpg

Of course they were watching, they left their match but they were watching us & praying for us

why you are so obssessed with indian media, after all it's for indians. :D

Because it spreads Hate and warmongering, they want Pakistan and India to wage wars
:disagree:

They are careless and irresponsible, even when they know that, millions listen to their words, and words affect minds and emotions, and those emotions drive the masses to demand from their leaders ................WAR!!!!!!!!!:angry:

At least don't rape your own country name,its just a match,not an achievement.
When Pakistan achieve something then too enjoy with you................

every time you are writing about India lost to Pakistan in cricket what about Pakistan lost to world as a respectable country.......this is said by you minister time to time.....

If you can understand, its not Pakistan that is being "raped" here... :yahoo:

Its not Pakistan who has termed "Cricket" between India and Pakistan as war. Its not we, who have been making fun of Pakistan before the match and its not our Media who has been acting childish, rather lousy throughout the series.

I am sorry friend, you are looking at nothing but a mirror.

Sorry for being offtopic.

Because it spreads Hate and warmongering, they want Pakistan and India to wage wars

Probably Yes. Remember you too have Zaid hamid on your side. :D

They are careless and irresponsible, even when they know that, millions listen to their words, and words affect minds and emotions, and those emotions drive the masses to demand from their leaders ................WAR!!!!!!!!!:angry:

You are paranoid. Got terrified after mumbai massacare? Chill out brother, there will be never a war. :pop:

BHAGWAN ki yatra bhi na kaam aa saki Pakistan ko jitwanay may Faraz!

Ab Mushkil yeh hai kay yahan say kahan munh chhupai gay Dhoni-valay!

Hi Bezerk doing great job man by removing Indian post what about Anti Indian post.....Its a unique Forum with unique admin and mod....A Real Pakistan... great job buddy......

HELLO, WATS WRONG WITH YOU:woot:, YOU ARE DIRECTLY ACUSSING THE MODS, ADMINS AND THE FORUM.IF U DONT LIKE THIS UNIQUE FORUM, SO DONT USE IT, BUT WHO HAS GIVEN U THE RIGHT TO ACUSSE IT??:disagree::disagree::tdown:

Last edited:
No need for an apology,I understand Pakistani sentiment...................
This thread tells,what is real Pakistani is all about...enjoy your thread...

Oye Hoyee.. look who's talking.

Buddy when your countrymen do so against Pakistan, how does that feel to you? No one is abusing India at least, just go through half of some thread to know how India behaves when we loose to you. This is a well-deserved response. Now dont cry that it hurts when the same is done back to you.

^ @ XYON:

Brother! dont make fun of Bhagwan! :disagree:

That is un Islamic and and against Pakistani or human principles.

This is just a common we "love" Indians they "love" us thread!!

dragging religion into this is just sad and wrong! :disagree:

I hope you dont mind, but please edit or delete it! :cheers:

I agree. We must formally and comprehensively apologize to the whole Indian nation for the cruelty and barbarity we have inflicted upon their cricket team.

Here's my apology:

Na Na Na Na​

Na Na Na Na​

Hay Hay Hay​

Good Bye​

Good Bye​

I hope you will understand and forgive us India!! :rofl::smokin:

Feeling sad for pakistan,this is what pak feel and think....great, Pakistan has great future.....really...so from where you guys have completed your study...Madrases

lol; and we feel really sad for the indian public; who regardless of getting education fall for cheap propaganda and come out in droves like madmen bent on destroying civilization "10 qadam pakistan khatam" "kro vaar baar baar uth na paye dushman" :rofl::bunny:

now we should avoid playing cricket with Pakistan till hafiz saeed is tried... well this is an genuine reason... and can save our *** next time :P...
BTW, how long will celebrations continue here??? I should go for an vacation, till this damn trophy ends :lol:

Back
Top Bottom