What's new

Pakistan Mulls Blocking US Supply Lines Into Afghanistan

giving russian access to warm waters is on desk too .

majority of his voters dont even know what he said to voa.
Majority of his voters dont even understand the international politics ...

It is for the consumption of news channel and overall reputation in urban areas ,,, in rural areas we know its all about electibles and local issues

And what do you think the US will do when it feels it has nothing to lose? The US has been doing it anyway, it's just that some people are deliberately never aware of it.

Live in a real world not a fantasy one....

Do.u have any idea what USA can do??? There has been healthy respect of pak strength ... look at Libya Iraq Syria... pretty much whole arabia and Afghanistan if you don't know their capabilities....

We just love to twist reality to their dirty down under fantasies...

Afghani may kya ukhar lya hay... pathan nay kya beggar liya hay.... arab ki halat daikho.... iftari bhi in say pooch ker hooti hay....

We have not a single violation by manned craft on record .... few violations WITH MUTUAL agreements to take out terrorists...

Play your cards right and stop this ugly business of racial superiority... world does not resolve around pathan or arab...

I would like to threaten the supply not stop it FOR NOW... I am part pathan and don't feel any obligation to Afghans who live in gutter of humanity caz they deserve it....
Disagree .... but do it with fact not brain farts

Live in a real world not a fantasy one....

Do.u have any idea what USA can do??? There has been healthy respect of pak strength ... look at Libya Iraq Syria... pretty much whole arabia and Afghanistan if you don't know their capabilities....

Why don't you enlighten us as to what the US hasn't been doing to Pakistan yet. Yes the US has thousands of nukes and some paid servants whose job is to scare the sh!t out of the US victims so that they can rob without any resistance, as the robbers always say, "Resistance is futile!"

not needed, if they dont want to engage its Okay. Why outgoing minister is dying for attention of big satan.

There are countries who have lost a million citizens caz USA thought they were making weapons of mass destruction.... only they were not...

Civilization destroyed caz they were supporting terrorists.... but actually they were not...

Above scenarios is less than 1% of what pakistan has done is doing and will continue to do....
What the heck has USA done.... nothing ....

Drones.... yes the ones that flew from shamsi??? Or obl raid ... oh yes ... but that was Also with mutual agreement as per gen durrani book...

Now get one thing straight right through your head.... USA is an enemy state.... and is more powerful 1000 % more power full than us... it will not bow down and lick your balls caz you feel like it....

Yes you will face set backs and be prepared to take losses....

But we will survive....

Now logically tell me why you disagree.... no fantasy bullshit....

Why don't you enlighten us as to what the US hasn't been doing to Pakistan yet. Yes the US has thousands of nukes and some paid servants whose job is to scare the sh!t out of the US victims so that they can rob without any resistance, as the robbers always say, "Resistance is futile!"

I don't understand... has Islamabad been bombed??? Pakistan is far more upright and able to take uncle sam than every one else in world san China Russia and NK...

Who else can hide bin laden and get away without any consequences.... I don't know why people are so negative

well the sanctions and vilifying doesn't help Pak does it? I don't see how US hands are tied, they are super power, their country doing alright, we might hate Trump but many Americans love him, there is a good chance he might win again, and we, Pakistan, are lacking in so many fields,
Pak was always allied with China, how have we shown middle finger,
bottom line is, US has decided to ditch Pak and not pour in any more money, and yet our most prized jets are F-16s,
US never had a stable foreign policy for Pakistan, Its kept changing with respect to their requirements and interest in the region, It will still find her way to make use of Pakistan and hence try to avoid any conflict with us rather than putting diplomatic pressure by different means, Pakistan unlike US and her major allies is not fighting for regional hegemony but her action and policies are made to defend her sovereignty, So we don’t challenge US around the world and hence we can never become a threat for them, So there is always a chance of flexibility in our ties with US irrespective the era is.

That supply line will be blocked one day...

I m not sure it's right time....

There are countries who have lost a million citizens caz USA thought they were making weapons of mass destruction.... only they were not...

Civilization destroyed caz they were supporting terrorists.... but actually they were not...

Above scenarios is less than 1% of what pakistan has done is doing and will continue to do....
What the heck has USA done.... nothing ....

Drones.... yes the ones that flew from shamsi??? Or obl raid ... oh yes ... but that was Also with mutual agreement as per gen durrani book...

Now get one thing straight right through your head.... USA is an enemy state.... and is more powerful 1000 % more power full than us... it will not bow down and lick your balls caz you feel like it....

Yes you will face set backs and be prepared to take losses....

But we will survive....

Now logically tell me why you disagree.... no fantasy bullshit....

The US is million times stronger than Pakistan, so Pakistan should let the US relocate the Daesh in Afghanistan and destroy her nukes. For your information that's what the US wants from Pakistan. It's time for you to do a reality check if you thought the US was after a sugar candy. If you think Pakistan is asking the US to lick its balls that is your assumption, don't dump it on others.

The supply line should be closed for good

The US is million times stronger than Pakistan, so Pakistan should let the US relocate the Daesh in Afghanistan and destroy her nukes. For your information that's what the US wants from Pakistan. It's time for you to do a reality check if you thought the US was after a sugar candy. If you think Pakistan is asking the US to lick its balls that is your assumption, don't dump

O bhai... all am I saying is don't bother with bravado.... it feels good but don't win wars ....
Use the head.... they are prepared for route closure.... so this is not right time ....

Play around it... a bit...

Route closure shud result in complete disaster in Afghanistan... we have to make sure...

Just closing the routes when they expect it wont do damage and reprisals will be grave...

If u fire a gun on armed person...
Make sure

It hits or u can hide

There is no fun in firing and missing and getting hit on return

O bhai... all am I saying is don't bother with bravado.... it feels good but don't win wars ....
Use the head.... they are prepared for route closure.... so this is not right time ....

Play around it... a bit...

Route closure shud result in complete disaster in Afghanistan... we have to make sure...

Just closing the routes when they expect it wont do damage and reprisals will be grave...

If u fire a gun on armed person...
Make sure

It hits or u can hide

There is no fun in firing and missing and getting hit on return

As I said earlier the US is after the very existence of Pakistan, you may have the luxury to play around with the idea but I don't think those who know the consequence of it will take it that way. Turkey has shown how the US mischief can be dealt with, it's no 'bravado', trust me, it's a question of survival.

As I said earlier the US is after the very existence of Pakistan, you may have the luxury to play around with the idea but I don't think those who know the consequence of it will take it that way. Turkey has shown how the US mischief can be dealt with, it's no 'bravado', trust me, it's a question of survival.

i think its fasting , i did misunderstand you a bit....

yes you are right boss in nearly every way, and i dont think i have clarified what i meant....

the game, the threat from here onward is economic not military.... and the only reason they have not threatened economic sanctions yet is caz following...
USA is a big giant with head stuck in Afghanistan neck passing through Pakistan and body in ocean....

now

in my own personal opinion (feel free to disagree) its more beneficial at this point to keep the blood flow going to head, threaten it but dont cut it.... caz if you do....giant may loose the head but that will take the threat away ... and what benefit will we get from their loss in afghanistan???? nothing..... am i making any sense ????

A complete closure should only come after the Americans do something truly reckless.

I think the way forward right now is to increase the supply route tariffs manifold after the US and its coalition place Pakistan the on FATF list. Every penny lost due to FATF should be extracted through supply route tariffs. If the Americans and their allies fail to provide the tariff closure is a good option.

I like this idea. Pakistan could also double the "every penny lost due to FATF" idea every month and demand the money up-front. By making the supply route so expensive, the U.S it self will stop using the route. That way we won't be blamed for actually closing it.

But if the clever but deceptive U.S. promises to take Pakistan off the FATF blacklist and as a precondition Pakistan has to keep the route open at regular price. Then I hope Pakistan demands "actions over promises" first, because the U.S. has proven to break promises it doesn't like (example: Iranian deal).

Mate we both know that these goons are traitors, compromised, corrupt and incompetent people...so I don't expect any positive from them but just think our brave general from commandos couldn't do a jack squat during his long autocratic rule. If he shamelessly capitulated to the US pressure and joined their War of Terror, at least he should have displayed some semblance of dignity and done a better business deal..with fees, charges, surcharges, duties and taxes.. and everything being paid upfront. The container should only be released from the port upon payment all tolls, duties etc along the road. But the shameless coward agreed for total free of charge passage and then get that paid in the form of aid so later a shit-slithered pig like Trump could say we gave them 30 billion in aid in midnight tweet. So Mushy is the main culprit as he is the signatory and we should be very clear on that and he paved the way for their return through NRO and it was Kayani who fully supported Zardari's govt when OBL and memogate happened. The same Kyani along with Ch. Iftikhar, engineering the GE2013 to route PTI from Punjab and centre because his masters didn't like IK as he would have created some problems for them by taking strong stance.
At-least use proper names/titles instead of abusive terms like "Mushy"

If it was not for Gen. Musharaf Pakistan would be looking like Syria of today!

At-least use proper names/titles instead of abusive terms like "Mushy"

If it was not for Gen. Musharaf Pakistan would be looking like Syria of today!
How is Mushy an abusive term?..may be in your mind, so get your mind cleaned up.

Back
Top Bottom