What's new

Pakistan moves int’l court against Indian water projects

Don't worry, PAF will check the calendar for the driest season. Farmers will love the unexpected extra water.

Then what ?? We will get an excuse to build/rebuild more dams on all the west flowing rivers, and that time it won't be any run off a river type. And guess what Pakistan will never get any support from others after any such misadventure.

Dude it's 21st century and now not the country with superior fighting force or army that wins alone, instead it's the country who have the better story to tell. And we always had/have a better story. :)

So stop day dreaming and make sure you sign some favorable treaty instead. LOL :p:

Think of things that are projectiles but don't need to be flown....and go very fast and make loud booms on impact.
... and how are you planing to get access to even half mile of the Dams with your projectile thing :azn:. Dams are pretty solid structures. You better have a train load of projectile thing to even make any difference. Dam breaching is combat engineer speciality. But Most Dams are well guarded by Army corps of engineers, even in US. So your best bet is Air raid.

when will someone tell him the dams in the upper regions do not get dry ? especially with the melting snow.
LOL, Pakistan runs on Indus river. You don't need to tell us the water schedule. Winter season, water is at it lowest in our Dams. Everything is frozen up north till end of March.

Then what ?? We will get an excuse to build/rebuild more dams on all the west flowing rivers, and that time it won't be any run off a river type. And guess what Pakistan will never get any support from others after any such misadventure.

Dude it's 21st century and now not the country with superior fighting force or army that wins alone, instead it's the country who have the better story to tell. And we always had/have a better story. :)

So stop day dreaming and make sure you sign some favorable treaty instead. LOL :p:
You are right. I forgot Pakistan is isolated and India is Supa pawaa.

... and how are you planing to get access to even half mile of the Dams with your projectile thing :azn:. Dams are pretty solid structures. You better have a train load of projectile thing to even make any difference. Dam breaching is combat engineer speciality. But Most Dams are well guarded by Army corps of engineers, even in US. So your best bet is Air raid.

LOL, Pakistan runs on Indus river. You don't need to tell us the water schedule. Winter season, water is at it lowest in our Dams. Everything is frozen up north till end of March.

You are right. I forgot Pakistan is isolated and India is Supa pawaa.
How can one argue against such a brilliant military mind? i give up , you win!!! :)

.. and how are you planing to get access to even half mile of the Dams with your projectile thing :azn:. Dams are pretty solid structures. You better have a train load of projectile thing to even make any difference. Dam breaching is combat engineer speciality. But Most Dams are well guarded by Army corps of engineers, even in US. So your best bet is Air raid.

Yes a Prithvi missile barrage needs to be launched from just half a mile away to get to it.

Oh wait you are the special guy that thinks dry season means no water upstream :rofl:

Yes a Prithvi missile barrage needs to be launched from just half a mile away to get to it.

Oh wait you are the special guy that thinks dry season means no water upstream :rofl:
I never said that, It you and your genious country men that are making such assumptions.
Ya, sure launch a prithvi barrage and get nuked.

Don't worry, PAF will check the calendar for the driest season. Farmers will love the unexpected extra water.

That's even worse. Those rivers are perennial so there is always a good deal of water running through them. During the dry season, water cannot percolate through the soil, that is to say the soil cannot absorb water so the land floods. More people will die and there'll be more destruction if you blew up a dam during the dry season as opposed to during the monsoon.

I never said that, It you and your genious country men that are making such assumptions.

You just said earlier that the PAF would time the strike to be in the dry season so Pakistan wont get flooded. Are you really this thick? It won't be a dry trickle of water that you seem to think it will be. The surge will be quite devastating to Pakistan downstream.

Actually now that I think of it, India doesn't need to strike back and create even more pain for Pakistan civilians than what PAF would have just self-inflicted.

Its not like the leaders and generals live in the villagers in Pakistan that will get washed away by Pakistan's actions.....so why wash away even more of them and just turn people against India when they will be baying for your leaders/general blood for what you did to them?

We will help the Pakistan aam admi then in taking out the Pakistan leadership. Much better use of our resources :D

Ya, sure launch a prithvi barrage and get nuked.

All for a run of the river project (i.e water storage capable of a surge but not a sustained deluge).

You do realise that these dams are all replicas pretty much of Baglihar that Pakistan took India to court about (and you fanboys were saying the exact same thing that PAF should strike it blah blah blah).

I mean you didn't strike it then, you havent complained since about Baglihar operation (after people have realised the flows are unaltered and have been lied to by the pak elite as usual) and now you suddenly want to revisit this line of thinking again without pausing to check the reality?

That's even worse. Those rivers are perennial so there is always a good deal of water running through them. During the dry season, water cannot percolate through the soil, that is to say the soil cannot absorb water so the land floods. More people will die and there'll be more destruction if you blew up a dam during the dry season as opposed to during the monsoon.
Like you said, "rivers are perennial" Riverbeds are wide and deep enough to accommodate high flow of water even in raining season. Dry winter time is just a bonus to bust open a dam. Since Pakistan Dams are running most at barely minimum during that time, They will caught most of the water and will not even be half full.

You just said earlier that the PAF would time the strike to be in the dry season so Pakistan wont get flooded. Are you really this thick? It won't be a dry trickle of water that you seem to think it will be. The surge will be quite devastating to Pakistan downstream.

Actually now that I think of it, India doesn't need to strike back and create even more pain for Pakistan civilians than what PAF would have just self-inflicted.

Its not like the leaders and generals live in the villagers in Pakistan that will get washed away by Pakistan's actions.....so why wash away even more of them and just turn people against India when they will be baying for your leaders/general blood for what you did to them?

We will help the Pakistan aam admi then in taking out the Pakistan leadership. Much better use of our resources :D

All for a run of the river project (i.e water storage capable of a surge but not a sustained deluge).

You do realise that these dams are all replicas pretty much of Baglihar that Pakistan took India to court about (and you fanboys were saying the exact same thing that PAF should strike it blah blah blah).

I mean you didn't strike it then, you havent complained since about Baglihar operation (after people have realised the flows are unaltered and have been lied to by the pak elite as usual) and now you suddenly want to revisit this line of thinking again without pausing to check the reality?
Buddy how in gods name do you have the patience to debate with someone so dense? i just move on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom