What's new

Pakistan moves int’l court against Indian water projects

They may get a lot more than expected since mangla and tarbela will go bye bye too from the IAF.
Pretty sure by that time PAF would be expecting and ready. IAF might get a surprise arrival party.

Well tell your buddy its a bad idea to strike Indian dams that are run of the river (i.e wont even hold back any water).

He is not even living in Pakistan.

Neither are you living in Hindustan. I've been here for a short while and seen school yard bickering like children; if you do this, i'm going to do this. Honestly, if someone from Christendom were to read some of these comments, what do you think they'll say? Grow-up all of you! It's petty point scoring and I hate when people do that at the expense of oppressed people.

Pakistan does that always and looses in International courts and once declared loss to be victory :D .
When did we lost last time on water issue if your theory is that than India losses Kashmir issue in UN always tit for tat now swallow that

Chenab Valley Power Project is jv between J&K and Indian government. Don't Kashmiris have the right to their own natural resources? Shows how much Pakistanis care for the Kashmiris!

Chenab Valley Power Projects [P] Limited (CVPP), has been incorporated on 13/06/2011 as a Joint Venture Company of NHPC Limited, JKSPDC and PTC (India) Limited for execution of 03 Hydroelectric Projects namely Pakal Dul, Kiru and Kwar with agrregate capacity of 2164 MW at Chenab River Basin in Distt Kishtwar of Jammu & Kashmir, with equity participation of 49%, 49% and 2% by NHPC,JKSPDC & PTC respectively. The Company shall execute these Projects on Build, Own, Operate and Maintain (BOOM) basis.

Chenab will soon have many dams. Abhi to bus shuruat hai :chilli:

upload_2016-8-18_10-25-1.png

upload_2016-8-18_10-25-27.png

upload_2016-8-18_10-25-51.png

https://www.cvppindia.com/projects.html

Neither are you living in Hindustan. I've been here for a short while and seen school yard bickering like children; if you do this, i'm going to do this. Honestly, if someone from Christendom were to read some of these comments, what do you think they'll say? Grow-up all of you! It's petty point scoring and I hate when people do that at the expense of oppressed people.

Well its not directed at people like you.....but someone that does not even understand what run of the river means.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom