What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

44138060_1787158108049341_3849916161948909568_n.jpg

explain?
who : are in this picture
what? :is the the occasion
where?: is this picture taken

the terrain looks like Balochistan or tribal areas. but that woman is out of place here, is she guest , officer? visitor instructor, participant.? her clothing looks at first site to be wet suit but no. it just looks smart casual.
do give a background to make your contribution meaningful

I get it. some pictures don't need any explaining but this is not one of them, the guys are attentive to her
a Major a caption and a Lieutenant of PC pr Rangers or Light commando Battalion its hard to tell the pattern e difference for me

Anything to do with EFT ?
then it will be our recluse defense minister and Air marshal not COAS

explain?

the terrain looks like Balochistan or tribal areas. but that woman is out of place here, is she guest , officer? visitor instructor, participant.? her clothing looks at first site to be wet suit but no. it just looks smart casual.

I get it. some pictures don't need any explaining but this is not one of them, the guys are attentive to her
a Major a caption and a Lieutenant of PC pr Rangers or Light commando Battalion its hard to tell the pattern e difference for me

It's most probably Cynthia....more patriotic than most of our politicians and yet an American....aap the wisay @Imran Khan nikalay

https://mobile.twitter.com/CynthiaDRitchie?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

explain?

Cynthia D Ritchie with FC KP somewhere in NW.

Patriotic? She is a spy, a honey trap, who the **** is she to interact with personnel of Armed forces?

Pakistani's are so fucking idiots the only thing you have to do is to say some good things about Pakistan and Pakistani's and they will even tell her where are nukes are stored.

It's most probably Cynthia....more patriotic than most of our politicians and yet an American....aap the wisay @Imran Khan nikalay

https://mobile.twitter.com/CynthiaDRitchie?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Patriotic? She is a spy, a honey trap, who the **** is she to interact with personnel of Armed forces?

Pakistani's are so fucking idiots the only thing you have to do is to say some good things about Pakistan and Pakistani's and they will even tell her where are nukes are stored.

Any foreigner should be monitored, period. Especially ones who might try to wriggle their way into hearts and minds for nefarious purposes. That said, our boys should be taught so they don't get distracted by appearances. This is an important trait for a security professional. Treat her as training. These interactions should build confidence in our boys and allow them to remain alert and watchful no matter who is in front of them.

Mashallah, but bhai trainees are Police commandos and trainer are mixed from Pakistan armed forces.

It's not register to this pic only, but i noticed that we don't have "dominant" attitude/position.
Don't know if it is due to our education or what.
As per their training the stand like that they can't hold their hand on chest.

the terrain looks like Balochistan or tribal areas. but that woman is out of place here, is she guest , officer? visitor instructor, participant.?
Angelina Jolie

Yup a honey trap..
While we the Pakistanis are not allowed near those military establishments, she roams freely there..
This time i went to Pakistan , i tried my best to be allowed a visit to PMA Kakul, even contacted ISPR, to no avail...
I am security cleared from Britain and years ago from Pakistan too. Never done anything wrong.
Yet the "babus" at ISPR had no time to even listen to my calls. Yet they get paid for being a bridge between the army and people?

Back
Top Bottom