What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

It's not register to this pic only, but i noticed that we don't have "dominant" attitude/position.
Don't know if it is due to our education or what.
AIK TAY BACHI ITNI SET UPAR SAY JAMES BOND WALA KHULIA HUMARAY SAKHT LONDAY PIGAL GAY YAAR

Patriotic? She is a spy, a honey trap, who the **** is she to interact with personnel of Armed forces?

Pakistani's are so fucking idiots the only thing you have to do is to say some good things about Pakistan and Pakistani's and they will even tell her where are nukes are stored.
Recently we had a reporter from NHK visit NW and SW. Going by your logic, no female reporter should interact with Pakistani armed forces personnel since they can easily be honey trapped? Our officers and soldiers are pretty much in control of what they say. Guided media tours have been arranged in ex-FATA and Kashmir for better propagation of our efforts for peace in the region.

Yup a honey trap..
While we the Pakistanis are not allowed near those military establishments, she roams freely there..
This time i went to Pakistan , i tried my best to be allowed a visit to PMA Kakul, even contacted ISPR, to no avail...
I am security cleared from Britain and years ago from Pakistan too. Never done anything wrong.
Yet the "babus" at ISPR had no time to even listen to my calls. Yet they get paid for being a bridge between the army and people?
If you've contacts in Army, you can easily access military installations.

She is not a reporter, for the last 3/4 years she has been busy discreetly making inroads / establishing contacts with people in all spheres of Pakistan and Tharki Pakistani morons are falling for that trap. If you have ever seen US, there is nothing attractive for a young, beautiful, rich all American female in Pakistan.

Recently we had a reporter from NHK visit NW and SW. Going by your logic, no female reporter should interact with Pakistani armed forces personnel since they can easily be honey trapped? Our officers and soldiers are pretty much in control of what they say. Guided media tours have been arranged in ex-FATA and Kashmir for better propagation of our efforts for peace in the region.

If you've contacts in Army, you can easily access military installations.

44138060_1787158108049341_3849916161948909568_n.jpg
Some movie related offscreen activity?

Whatever her ulterior motive (which goes both ways)....She is highlighting the progress made in North Waziristan which other politician has done that.

Patriotic? She is a spy, a honey trap, who the **** is she to interact with personnel of Armed forces?

Pakistani's are so fucking idiots the only thing you have to do is to say some good things about Pakistan and Pakistani's and they will even tell her where are nukes are stored.

Calm down you don't want to die choking on your own noodle...nothing of this sort happened....however she has taken on Hussain Haqqani, Christine Fair and others

Whatever her ulterior motive (which goes both ways)....She is highlighting the progress made in North Waziristan which other politician has done that.

Calm down you don't want to die choking on your own noodle...nothing of this sort happened....however she has taken on Hussain Haqqani, Christine Fair and others

A healthy amount of suspicion never hurt anybody. Even if she defends Pakistan against Trump, she should still be monitored as a potential spy. There is no such thing as too much security.

A healthy amount of suspicion never hurt anybody. Even if she defends Pakistan against Trump, she should still be monitored as a potential spy. There is no such thing as too much security.
All i am saying is...there is a security apparatus that looks into these things...yes they have been duped by "gori chamri" (maybe you know what happened) before....and when a seemingly innocent starts asking to much questions they are shutdown. In this case, however, just see her twitter feed she was there to see how the army had made gains -especially economically. She even called out on the 300mn reimbursement (it has nothing to do with Trump IMO).

All i am saying is...there is a security apparatus that looks into these things...yes they have been duped by "gori chamri" (maybe you know what happened) before....and when a seemingly innocent starts asking to much questions they are shutdown. In this case, however, just see her twitter feed she was there to see how the army had made gains -especially economically. She even called out on the 300mn reimbursement (it has nothing to do with Trump IMO).

Understood. And no, I don't know what happened.

and Pakistanis are getting orgasms because of that, and she knows it.

and Pakistanis are getting orgasms because of that, and she knows it.
Gandii baat...
aisay hii beychaari kii bistii ker rahay hou..
The armed forces should be careful not to give access to sensitive sites to her, which i guess they must already be cautious of..Other than that,
sabb kaa dill khush ho jata hoga, aisii lambii gori dekh kerr ;)

Abhi yey usko dekh kar khush ho jain phir jis din uskay bhai aa kay in ki marain gay to yey roin gay or who khush ho jain gay.

Gandii baat...
aisay hii beychaari kii bistii ker rahay hou..
The armed forces should be careful not to give access to sensitive sites to her, which i guess they must already be cautious of..Other than that,
sabb kaa dill khush ho jata hoga, aisii lambii gori dekh kerr ;)

Back
Top Bottom