What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

I like this thing waoo impressive
image-jpeg.308165

This year theme of World Environment Day is "Go Wild for the Life." The aim of this theme is to fight against the illegal trade of wildlife and to protect the threatened species like elephants, rhinos, tigers, humpback whales and turtles. Additionally, World Oceans Day is celebrated globally on 8 June each year to make the masses realize the importance of oceans, marine resources and to save oceans from over exploitation and pollution. Theme selected this year to promote the spirit of the day is "Healthy Oceans, Healthy Planet". Oceans are an essential component of the Earth's ecosystem and healthy oceans are critical to sustain a healthy planet.

Pakistan Navy being an environment conscious service celebrates both the international events regularly to promote the importance of environment and oceans. This year PN celebrated both the events on 3 June 2016, prior commencement of the holy month of RAMZAN.

13301558_1157476320949639_2464230489494671215_o.jpg

13346296_1157476250949646_6062013568690822999_o.jpg

Looks like a Remington CSR...

View attachment 308886

@Zarvan.

SSG uses multiple weapons and not all of them are revealed or known to outsiders.. At least that's what I gathered after watching their gear..
Yes that's the Gun but if picture is from exercises in Turkey than we are not using this Gun but if from Pakistan than SSG is using them.

That pic is from Pak and not Turkey.. SSG training KPK police commandos ..
By the way which was that US company which refused to sell us Sniper Rifle making excuse that those Guns be used against USA soldiers.

I remember posting a pic of 4 coffins of SSG commandos. Their faces being visible from coffin. Pic still haunts me today.

If I may so suggest my friend, these faces need to be taken in context.
For those that came back, they'll bring them along the next time out ...
and thus every member of the unit will then have 4 comrades guarding
their flanks, especially their morale flank.

At HQ level, in such cases, I dream of a command that would require the
grounds which they died on marked with a small monument and their unit
given the means to visit it regularly and defend it whenever necessary ...

That's how you must see your lost comrades if you expect to stay useful,
They've only fallen so we could rise in the end!
We are the one rising from their bodies.
Our victories will make them Phoenixes.
It is in that sense more difficult for a non-military person to accept these images
as they cannot link the sorrow and pain to active ways of redeeming their loss.

Peace out, Tay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom