What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

The pictures with infantry in combat shirts, they're from Jordan, and we sent our LCBs to Jordan >> they're LCB.

May 4;

https://defence.pk/threads/modification-in-pa-camouflage-uniform.429200/

---

I specifically mentioned the first 4 pics.. Showing PA regulars..

Not LCB;

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg

Can you post pictures of new vests

Some old pics of one of the vests (that's being seen around a lot lately)... Although POF has shown/marketed several new body armours at IDEAS 15 (you can google those)...!

Here are some old pics of the armour that's getting increasing common with the troops on the frontlines;

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

This one is also produced by POF.

@Quwa. Thought might interest you too.

Last edited:
Some old pics of one of the vests (that's being seen around a lot lately)... Although POF has shown/marketed several new body armours at IDEAS 15 (you can google those)...!

Here are some old pics of the armour that's getting increasing common with the troops on the frontlines;
View attachment 307373 View attachment 307374 View attachment 307375

This one is also produced by POF.

@Quwa. Thought might interest you too.
By the way where do you get these latest pictures from ?

By the way where do you get these latest pictures from ?

Some are my clicks.. Some from family members (some really good ones -- can't post due to graphic nature-- who doesn't want to see a gutted talipig who got blown up by a shot to his suicude best.., or 12.7s blowing em into bits).. Some from social media.

Bonus pics for you ;
image.jpeg

LSR!

image.jpeg

Interestingly I've seen some of my pics on different FB pages .. :)

@Zarvan. In some pics I can see my family members ...even my immediate family .. Although I blur those images.. & sometimes other posters post such pics.. ;)

Almost my entire family has served in WOT aswell as all from from 48 till date۔۔ I'm the unfortunate idiot who didn't join.

Last edited:
Some are my clicks.. Some from family members (some really good ones -- can't post due to graphic nature-- who doesn't want to see a gutted talipig who got blown up by a shot to his suicude best.., or 12.7s blowing em into bits).. Some from social media.

Bonus pics for you ;
View attachment 307379

LSR!

View attachment 307380

Interestingly I've seen some of my pics of different FB pages .. :)

@Zarvan. In some pics I can see my family members ...even my immediate family .. Although I blur those images.. & sometimes other posters post such pics.. ;)

Almost my entire family has served in WOT aswell as all from from 48 till date۔۔
Has Pakistan Army started to use this LSR on front lines

Has Pakistan Army started to use this LSR on front lines

I have no idea ... My brother was the last one serving in FATA .. He's served a few years there-- till his regiment moved to "civilisation"... Nowaday another one (cousin) is in FATA.. Now he's (bro) abroad on some course .. And only far off relatives are serving in FATA..

Back
Top Bottom