What's new

Pakistan military delegations visit Sri Lanka

1. No, that's not true because if it was the case we have already put whole sri lanka on fire for 3 decades.

2. Indians are just saying that Sri lanka:

a.) is being ungrateful for India's aid and help.

b.) It is inviting troubles for its future, stability and development

Nothing new, India can train another terrorist group if they want.
India's security is not depend on Sri Lanka's decision and acts. If Sri Lanka's acts and relationship with other countries effect to India's security then it is a weakness of India. We have nothing to do that, India's enemies aren't our enemies! If Indians think that Sri Lanka/Sri Lankans should think about India's security/Threats that's hilarious.

India's security is not depend on Sri Lanka's decision and acts. If Sri Lanka's acts and relationship with other countries effect to India's security then it is a weakness of India. We have nothing to do that, India's enemies aren't our enemies! If Indians think that Sri Lanka/Sri Lankans should think about India's security/Threats that's hilarious.

SL Big mouthed statement :rofl::

Skyline made a really well thought out and reasoned post
While the Internet Hindus just post immature one liners and pictures.
Internet Hindus really live up to their names of being low IQ trolls. :rolleyes:

^^ see, I told there are some Indian members always on fire on PDF. Doesn't know to have polite discussion, silly kids!:D

You arguing same things in every thread for many times ,so nothing left 2 argue with you .Just enjoy that cool pics even if you dislike .

India does not train or create terrorists. India is well respected at the world stage for this reason unlike your buddies.

It is you who seeded the LTTE by treating Tamils as sub-humans.

Demise of LTTE is the greatest gift that India, Pakistan, China and Lankan Army gave to the world Tamils.

Now even a normal person like me can support Tamil cause without the fear of being branded as a supporter of terrorist organisation LTTE. Even a one time top politician like Vaiko spent 2 years in jail for being a supporter of LTTE.

In Tamil Nadu just a word of support for LTTE can land you in Jail for years under the most rude Terrorism prevention law. You cannot even hire a lawyer to protect against this law. Once you are in Jail branded as LTTE supporter then assume that your life is over.

I must thank all Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, and of course the Lankans for this true gift to Tamils.

Thanks to your efforts a new Eelam will be born in a democratic way. This time terrorists are the Sinhala Army.

Don't worry Skyline brother terrorists will always lick the sand.

India does not train or create terrorists. India is well respected at the world stage for this reason unlike your buddies.

It is you who seeded the LTTE by treating Tamils as sub-humans.

Demise of LTTE is the greatest gift that India, Pakistan, China and Lankan Army gave to the world Tamils.

Now even a normal person like me can support Tamil cause without the fear of being branded as a supporter of terrorist organisation LTTE. Even a one time top politician like Vaiko spent 2 years in jail for being a supporter of LTTE.

In Tamil Nadu just a word of support for LTTE can land you in Jail for years under the most rude Terrorism prevention law. You cannot even hire a lawyer to protect against this law. Once you are in Jail branded as LTTE supporter then assume that your life is over.

I must thank all Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, and of course the Lankans for this true gift to Tamils.

Thanks to your efforts a new Eelam will be born in a democratic way. This time terrorists are the Sinhala Army.

Don't worry Skyline brother terrorists will always lick the sand.

India trained Tamil Tigers it is not a secret, everyone knows about it.
LTTE is banned in India but I see activities supporting to a terror organization in TN.

If Tamils want a nation they can create any nation in India, no place for anything in Sri Lanka. Extremism should be defeated! If you need explanation let me know, I'll explain it clearly for you.

Back
Top Bottom