What's new

Pakistan military delegations visit Sri Lanka

Zaroorat aur Himat do alag alag bateen hein, 2001 mein zaroorat pari aur one million fouj India ney border per laga di....phir poura saal taal matool kar key wapis jana para.
aisi himmat ka kya fayeda jo bina reason ke hazaron life le le
tumne kargil per attack kiya,kya fayeda hua,wapas dhakke markar nikal diya gaya aap logon ko
aapko woh himmat lagta hoga,hume nahi
logon ki jaan iss war se jyada kimti hai
aap hamesha war sochte ho,kabhi uska consequence bhi soch lo
phir himmat aur zaroorat main farak pata chal jayega

This may be a follow up visit, since Sri Lankan Army Chief was in Pakistan last April when he also visited Heavy Industries Taxila.(HIT)

3080.jpg

Sri Lanka is playing very dangerous game,little mistake can cause Sri Lankan Sri Lanka.

Y u getting agitated? Its alwys whise to keep good relations with close nations. Nothing wrongful in this.

Haven't you tried before through LTTE, and failed miserably? Pakistan has a;ways supported SriLanka in it's war against indian terrorism and indian supported an dfunded terrorists, and will keep doing so in the future.

Fyi LTTE killed Rajiv Gandhi, IF not for close logistical support from India ,SL would not be the way it is today.:coffee:

This is the typical Indian bullying attitude intimidating the neighboring countries. Indians cannot be trusted and must be contained.
u are quoting what one people said out of 1.2 billion people
and u are saying Indians couldnt be trusted,does he represent GoI
now if i say u r a false flagger,will it be wrong?:P

Fyi LTTE killed Rajiv Gandhi, IF not for close logistical support from India ,SL would not be the way it is today.:coffee:

He had it coming when he sent Indian troops into Sri Lanka. LTTE just did what's needed to combat foreign invasion.

u are quoting what one people said out of 1.2 billion people
and u are saying Indians couldnt be trusted,does he represent GoI
now if i say u r a false flagger,will it be wrong?:P

You are wrong, but what do I care.

I've seen that bullying attitude from Indians times and again. It's not just one.

He had it coming when he sent Indian troops into Sri Lanka. LTTE just did what's needed to combat foreign invasion.

You are wrong, but what do I care.

I've seen that bullying attitude from Indians times and again. It's not just one.
u r from US and u have seen bullying attitude from Indians
god bless u

This may be a follow up visit, since Sri Lankan Army Chief was in Pakistan last April when he also visited Heavy Industries Taxila.(HIT)

3080.jpg

The truck in the back look kind of different....any detail.

Some Indian members on PDF seems always on fire.

1. No, that's not true because if it was the case we have already put whole sri lanka on fire for 3 decades.

2. Indians are just saying that Sri lanka:

a.) is being ungrateful for India's aid and help.

b.) It is inviting troubles for its future, stability and development

but you have ammunition of 2 days only as per you army chief :rofl:

Indian army running short of ammunition: General VK Singh - India News - IBNLive

as last time i checked sri lanka was sovereign country and it was not belong to father of indians :no: they have every right to do and invite anyone as india has .

What has ammunition got to do with India already breaking Pakistan into pieces?

And FYI, India recently purchased ammunition from Russia!

Russia to deliver ammunition worth $1 billion to India | Russia & India Report

During war time, India can purchase 10 times more and India had the money and reliable suppliers are always there!

SL is free to have relations with any country but it should not be working behind the scenes against the neighboring countries!

This is the typical Indian bullying attitude intimidating the neighboring countries. Indians cannot be trusted and must be contained.

Ha ha ha.... With water you cannot 'put off' the Sun! Anyway you are welcome to try!

Apparently PAF has been involved with Sri Lanka for over a decade, here is an extract from an excellent article on Sri Lankan Air force, which appeared in the AFM.
The four Pakistan Air Force instructor pilots who
were assisting in the training of SLAF students
commenced their work on July 27, 2001, just two
days after the attack. As they taxied out on their
first mission that day, they went past three burnt out
K-8 hulks. The PAF instructors had been seconded
to the SLAF for 18 months, but due to an increased
threat from India and the build up of their troops on
Pakistan’s border the pilots were subsequently posted
back to their units by mid-2002. Unfortunately, one
of them, Sqn Ldr Niswan, was subsequently killed in
a Mirage crash in 2003. A Pakistan flag flies along
with Chinese and Sri Lankan flags outside the CO’s
office as a tribute to those countries that assisted in
the creation of the unit.

http://www.airforce.lk/pdf/news paper/slaf/srilanka_ariforce.pdf

aisi himmat ka kya fayeda jo bina reason ke hazaron life le le
tumne kargil per attack kiya,kya fayeda hua,wapas dhakke markar nikal diya gaya aap logon ko
aapko woh himmat lagta hoga,hume nahi
logon ki jaan iss war se jyada kimti hai
aap hamesha war sochte ho,kabhi uska consequence bhi soch lo
phir himmat aur zaroorat main farak pata chal jayega

Dhakay....? :lol:

Dua do Nawaz Sharif aur Bill Clinton ko? Jin say tumhara wawayla aur rona dhona, dekha na gaya.:partay: Warnah kya piddi aur kiya piddi ka shorbah...

Back
Top Bottom