What's new

Pakistan might be considering opting for 18 more F16 Block C/D

Do you have any evidence of the MANY Pakistanis handed over? Please name just 3 of them.

Firstly, that Baradar guy or whoever, is not a pakistani and is not handed over to U.S. but rather he is an afghani and might be handed over to afghanistan.
And secondly, would you rather keep these types of guys?

Ahmed kansai during the tenure of NAWAZ pai....after which the US judge said for a $100 pakistanis would sell..... :angry:! and under Musharraf Dr.Aafia was caught from Karachi & taken away! not to forget all the missing people in pakistan!

as for this new boy being handed over to the afghans! sir you & i both know he would be handed over to the US and not the afghans!!! :coffee:

hahahahha so is there any ban on paf till 2019 not to buy any twin engine fighter jet i think time has came for paf to buy seprate fighter jets for seprate roles for how long we keep buying multirole fighter jets who has to do air to ground wrok and air superiority work i think we need dedicated squad for complete air superirity fighter jet india have that and only F 16 cant take care of whole indian airforce todays war won on skies not on ground or sea who roles the skies gonnna win the war for sure

Ahmed kansai during the tenure of NAWAZ pai....after which the US judge said for a $100 pakistanis would sell..... :angry:! and under Musharraf Dr.Aafia was caught from Karachi & taken away! not to forget all the missing people in pakistan!

as for this new boy being handed over to the afghans! sir you & i both know he would be handed over to the US and not the afghans!!! :coffee:

Nawaz was not an army chief, I am asking specifically of musharraf era that you mentioned, MANY

As far as Afia is concerned, its a claim that has been denied by Musharraf and govt. Everyone is free to disagree or register a case in the courts.

So you do not have a SINGLE name with evidence.

hahahahha so is there any ban on paf till 2019 not to buy any twin engine fighter jet

lol um not the one who imposed the ban...its the government who did so ...this may b due to the fact that twin engine fighters are costly and require intensive maintainance and PAF budget doesnot suit for twin engine planes....so lol forget about f-15's or any twin engine fighter till 2019 untill and unless our economy sees huge growth rate

Nawaz was not an army chief, I am asking specifically of musharraf era that you mentioned, MANY

As far as Afia is concerned, its a claim that has been denied by Musharraf and govt. Everyone is free to disagree or register a case in the courts.

So you do not have a SINGLE name with evidence.

i take my words back! i have no EVIDENCE! but missing person is & dr.aafia's own statement of abduction from karachi by CIA! is not testimony & evidence enough for you. then i guess no amount of evidence would be.

musharraf was a great man just like nawaz,altaf,zardari & all! :bunny: we are blessed with such great leaders! :bunny:

I Agree with MR ice_man 200%. its musharraf who has handed people to US. I have a connection with a family of a person, whose child 18 years of Age was handed over to US, just couz he said something stupid over the internet. Thats why we say Our leaders are PURE JOKE, who are just getting Used by US, nothing else. They have no dignity and self respect. ready to do what US says. not thinking about what they are being asked to do and analyze this.

I think pakistan should look towards a fighter jet that can provide us with a punch. I believe j10 should be speeded up and possibly 50. 18 f16s isnt a bad idea at all. But it boils down to money. For me if Pakistan government stopped eating the money and provided sufficient funding for the airforce id personally go for atleast 2 squadrons of the Rafaele and possibly press the UAE to sell us the Mirages, as they are too looking at other fighters. In this scenario the mirage 3/5s can be retired and mirage 2000 would provide a good medium term cover.

lol um not the one who imposed the ban...its the government who did so ...this may b due to the fact that twin engine fighters are costly and require intensive maintainance and PAF budget doesnot suit for twin engine planes....so lol forget about f-15's or any twin engine fighter till 2019 untill and unless our economy sees huge growth rate

what gurantee in you have that 2019 our economy will get better and tell you what than why buy F 16 our economy dosent need this and when it comes to the security one would not see what is expansive or cheap

I think another 18 F-16 will be very good for Pakistan.

We should get USA to subsidize them due to our recent help in capturing Taliban Terrorists.

Those new F-16 should be Block 52 or higher and come with sniper pods, BVR missiles and all the latest gear that accompanies them.

Having a fleet of 72 modern F-16 is a powerful deterrent to the rising power of India.

Oh my god ..... Pakistan just approved 5 billion more for their defence budget ... my my , that means the extra F16 C/D might...be little bit more?? then just talk

Oh my god ..... Pakistan just approved 5 billion more for their defence budget ... my my , that means the extra F16 C/D might...be little bit more?? then just talk

that means,5 billion for over all defence not for PAF only.
u better comb ur hair now :blink:

Well the half of buddget is going to army for sure which is batteling Taliban the remainig will be share between Air force and navy and i am sure new fighter will be coming f-16 c/d to PAF way or some other fighter dont know about any new deal:pakistan:

Well i personally think this may be high tech what so ever but i think this is risky as well. we have an past experience of embargoes and that to at critical junctures. So i would like that PAF should not go for more F16 and should invest this money in JF17 program or simply increase the J10B order to 54 or more. I personally was not in favour of Paf going for f16 but now we have a deal for 18 blk52 so i think we should not buy more. Make JF17 program grow, spend this money on the 2nd batch of 50, try to go for better engine, AESA radar, Atleast 2 more hardpoint and more weapons load. And also Go for more indiginization, try to get more expertise in fighter development. As far as F16 well they are great but i think we should look at SU30MKI the real threat PAF would have to face.:pakistan:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom