What's new

Pakistan maintains top slot in Google search for sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you expect from a sex starved nation? No wonder why you have people having sex with dead bodies in Pakistan.

What do you expect from a sex starved nation? No wonder why you have people having sex with dead bodies in Pakistan.

another one who also jumped towards bashing pakistani without even knowing anything about gogle trends and how its work....

It seem you have lost your senses as i have no clue what non sense you are talking about :no:

and what is sex starvation?

Sex is a powerful advertising tool and industry and there's a reason for it. Sex sells. The only way to get rid of sex starvation is open your legs for everyone lol

So what will your wives say when they catch you watching **** :undecided:

what will you say if you catch your wife doing same things..

I guess their reaction will be same as yours but there are couples in western countries who enjoy **** together and take inspiration from it lol :P

what will you say if you catch your wife doing same things..

I guess their reaction will be same as yours but there are couples in western countries who enjoy **** together and take inspiration from it lol :P

I bet there are couple from India and pakistan doing exactly same especially in cities.

you believe in what you read without even thinking. Its not your poor nation who make these videos at first place..who make such animal, and all others weird hardcore **** available on internet for peoples to watch ?

Its not poor deprived nation

Hi,

So---please re-read it as poor SEX DEPRIVED nation----. You don't need to watch it---let them do whatever they want to with their production---.

You do have some problem understanding of what I wrote---. When you declare and project yourself to be the CITADEL OF ISLAM---then don't scream when people paint you with your picture of perversity---.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom