What's new

Pakistan maintains top slot in Google search for sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
tharki thread.... :rofl:

ye sale google wale bhi ...:what:

kuchh batein to parde vich rehn do...:argh:

u guys should get rid of Google and switch to yahoo /IE ..:enjoy:

guys lets not talk about sex and searches.:)

they search for it , we practice it :rofl::lol: no wonder we have the second largest population.

Sorry to say -the god has to bless not women but some poor animals, because the google say the search is based on that line!!!

that was really funny !!! when will peta protest on it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Big deal, why open thread for it.

Whats wrong in searching sex?

there is absolutely nothing wrong in searching sex on internet , but pakistanies are not what they always claim to be i.e a religious society , often we hear pakistanies saying that they won't watch indian movies because of some skin show by indian actresses despite the fact that pakistanies are the top searchers of sex on google ,this is nothing but hypocrisy at its best .

Hone do hypocrite why do you care?

Pakistan maintains top slot in Google search for ‘sex’ – The Express Tribune

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

And people think Pakistanis are blindly following religion :P

aur chah gaye ho islamabadio. itna chota sa sher aur top 10 mien jaga bnaney mien kamiyab

lahore to lahare hai na :lol:
The Google is crazy cuz they don't know that the search for animal sex for watching is not haraam in Islam but watchinh human sex is Haraam. pluspplz in Pakistan makes fun of Western animal sex...so its not a sin....Means Google guyz needz to growup and learn something they don't know about Pakistanis.....:D

Hone do hypocrite why do you care?

People's religion does not override human nature, sex has always been one of the most important activities, since mankind evolved millions of years ago, and is one reason why mankind is the most successful creature on this planet.

achieving a top slot is fairly good thing but sustaining it for years is a great deal....so keep it up...there is nothing wrong if you watch **** material using your own or paid resources...:-)

No offense to my fellow Pakistanis but there are many youtube videos that don't have anything to do with sex yet you will find many perverted comments in the comment section and most of them unfortunately are by Pakistanis.

Comments like: "this is my number, call me", or "can anyone give me that girls email", or "add me on yahoo, here is my id blablabla@yahoo.com", seriously, stop embarrassing us by making us look desperate, sheesh!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom