What's new

Pakistan maintains top slot in Google search for sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google trend does not use absolute number of searches to find the ranking, rather it divides with total number of searches to find the propensity to go for that search term.
Otherwise, most populous countries and cities will be on top, and the data will not be much useful.

Here is the relevant section:
14. How does counting and ranking of the top regions, cities, and languages work, and are they scaled differently?

To rank the top regions, cities, or languages, Google Trends first looks at a sample of all Google searches to determine the areas or languages from which we received the most searches for your first term. Then, for those top cities, Google Trends calculates the ratio of searches for your term coming from each city divided by total Google searches coming from the same city. The city ranking you see on the page and the bar charts alongside each city name both represent this ratio. When cities’ ratios are fairly close together, the corresponding bar graphs will be roughly the same length, and the exact ranking between these cities is less meaningful.

About Google Trends ? Google Trends

Please feel free to correct me.

Pakistan TV anchors discussing about their google search and blame their rulers for inducing the ordinary citizens to indulge in watching **** over internet!!!, so that the public don't raise their voice against the politicians...Dunyanews starts from 3.13 in the below video....

Last edited by a moderator:
troll fest continues..now give it a rest.

Bound to happen in our societies as the societies are not open. Also the demographics - that too.

Only the child sex bit is a bit weird.

just to stop people searching sex privately on google...we cannot promote an openly pervert society and street sex..
Europe tried this and failed...
Not long ago it was a norm in italy to park your car on a seaside road and have sex in full view of passing public...
Not anymore..people got bored and disgusted..

we all always top on negative and bad things but when comes to postive and good things we are always last so sad we had everything but we failed infact myself i feel im also responsible for this every **** is responsible

we all always top on negative and bad things but when comes to postive and good things we are always last so sad we had everything but we failed infact myself i feel im also responsible for this every **** is responsible

Even I have to confess I contributed to some traffic from India and UK, and take some responsibility for it.

It was disturbing to find out that we were searching not only was sex, but for bestiality.

But what's even disturbing is that Pakistanis are getting pointed for 'searching' it on the Internet, but nobody seems to bother about those who make/create such stuff?!

WTF mentality?

^ Thats what i said in my previous Post #75.

and who will enter word " sex" in Google? Only those who don't know about any **** website...most peoples who visit **** sites regularly they go to those site directly without searching in Google by typing "sex" etc

^ Thats what i said in my previous Post #75.

and who will enter word " sex" in Google? Only those who don't know about any **** website...most peoples who visit **** sites regularly they go to those site directly without searching in Google by typing "sex" etc

Seems like you are talking from experience?

Not surprised from this news. It is very Healthy activity, New Things and learns lot of direction and angles from internet. In my 18 year education time, It helped me study with comfort, It is better to surf on these sites instead of "books are in front of you and you are playing with your mind and intentions are others". :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom