What's new

Pakistan-made smart bomb Takbir grabs world’s attention

Sir jee, it was MOFA 200 which is a fuze... the name of the PGM was written in urdu on it. Something 500 and was unreadable. It was being shown to Jordanian delegation...

Anyhow found the pic (the unreadable urdu):
image.jpg

There was another weapon Pak was marketing at some foriegn exhibition .. In the back there was a poster with that weapon and its name.. Anyhow found the pic (the unreadable urdu):
View attachment 160767

Thats the one and that poster behind it is for MOFA(Multi Option Fuze for Artillery)- 200... not for the PGM... BTW I would love to see some SDB developed....They are a potent force multiplier.

i don't think its the military that's creating the hype, its our stupid and uneducated media.
uneducated in a sense that they don't even care to look up the words that come out of officials mouth.
They call JF-17 a stealth platform for gawd sakes!

takbir is satellite guided smart bomb based on chinese ft series. Beidou compatible

Strap on kit/GIDS supplied by China.

So that is a gbu-10 from the 70s.. with guidance kits bought from china.. that Pak offers international customers without USA making any noise? ... meanwhile PAF also operates latest JDAM etc variants ....? your smart... my puppy is smarter though...

Inferior Pak GBU-10 copy with chinese kits:

image.jpg

82141842.jpg

\
\
w9lj.jpg

Inferior Pakis cant make anything.. india stronk... LCA alien tech can carry 50 sudarshan alien tech which are more lethal than anything the poor world has ever seen... it was concieved by ancient indians... along with genertic eng,plastic surgery,space ships,nuclear weapons .and other superior alien tech..

bs1.jpg

Thats a Mark 11? dumb bomb with indian guidance kits.. much superior to anything in the world.. even dwarfs alien tech.. why even compare it with inferior **** weapons!

P.S Takbir has a range of 80-100 km...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom