What's new

Pakistan-made smart bomb Takbir grabs world’s attention

Pakistan may go for the entire FT range for JFTs.

Takbeer or takbir is arabic word mean berhai...glory and when it comes to glory in islam we say all glory to Allah..
Depend on occasion
So its normal anyone can have it as name.
Great work PA..

I couldnt find any video of nara e takbir for guys :( just some songs.... if anyone can post it, it will be great

So that is a gbu-10 from the 70s.. with guidance kits bought from china.. that Pak offers international customers without USA making any noise? ... meanwhile PAF also operates latest JDAM etc variants ....? your smart... my puppy is smarter though...

Inferior Pak GBU-10 copy with chinese kits:

View attachment 161152

View attachment 161164
\
\View attachment 161165

Inferior Pakis cant make anything.. india stronk... LCA alien tech can carry 50 sudarshan alien tech which are more lethal than anything the poor world has ever seen... it was concieved by ancient indians... along with genertic eng,plastic surgery,space ships,nuclear weapons .and other superior alien tech..

View attachment 161151

Thats a Mark 11? dumb bomb with indian guidance kits.. much superior to anything in the world.. even dwarfs alien tech.. why even compare it with inferior **** weapons!

P.S Takbir has a range of 80-100 km...

PLA Guided Bombs

AVIC-LT-2-GBU-500kg-APA-1S.jpg
image.jpg

And those guidance kits are produced by Pak.. and thats why they are "marketted" by Pak meanwhile Chinese market theirs...

Is this a smart bomb, because they usually have lenses. Dont get me wrong but this doenst look like a smart bomb. It also doesnt have moveble compartments. The Som-J for example does have this.

turkish-stand-off-missile-som725.jpg

0.jpg

Roketsan Som-J

Can somebody enlighten me?

Is this a smart bomb, because they usually have lenses. Dont get me wrong but this doenst look like a smart bomb. It also doesnt have moveble compartments. The Som-J for example does have this.

0.jpg

Roketsan Som-J
r

H-4 Stand of Missile:

JF-17 With H-4 Stand Off Weapon_Missile.jpg

Raad Air Launched CM:
kk.jpg

Some rumours suggest Pak helped Turkey with SOM project.. (Raad CM has been operational since a decade?)

I wonder if they can increase the range by fitting a solid rocket booster to it?

0.jpg

Roketsan Som-J

Its a "smart" bomb with a 100km range ...

Back
Top Bottom