What's new

‘Pakistan made a mistake’: Criticism at home over ICJ decision : Pakistani Media

I disagree with the title of this Dawn news article 'Pakistan didn't fail'. In my opinion Pakistan failed big time. It's what people call an epic fail. This is so because the whole ICJ issue could have been averted by pakistan had it respected basic human rights of Kulbhushan jadhav. It is beyond comprehension as to why any self respecting nation would deny consular access to its prisoner? It's almost childish or should i say moronic. Now surely some responsible person in pakistan should have thought "Is such conduct sustainable?". Will such conduct not make pakistan the target of worldwide opprobrium if it tries, convicts and hangs Jadhav in complete darkness.
Now having made the mistake it was upon Pakistan to make amends when India protested. I believe India made a formal request, demarche etc after the military court announced it's verdict. Better sense should have prevailed at that time and the Supreme court of Pakistan should have stepped in suo-moto and annulled the sham-trial and ordered a fresh trial for Jadhav, this time, with full counselor access. But Pakistan did not do that. At this point all India had to do was to approach ICJ. Again there is a lot of confusion regarding the application/plea of India in ICJ. Questions that one hears are : Can ICJ aquit jadhav? Can ICJ order release of Jadhav? No my dear ICJ cannot do that. And why would they? The prayer seeks counselor access to Jadhav. And ICJ can and will order Pakistan to provide the same. Even at ICJ Pakistan could have, instead of blindly opposing India's application, agreed to give counselor access to Jadhav. The case would have closed there in. Alas they chose to do a grandstand on Kashmir and other unrelated matters. British accent and the stupid wig failed miserably. Sheer stupidity! The world today, after the aftermath of ICJ fiasco, views Pakistan as a rogue nation that disrespects basic human rights in grotesque violation of Vienna convention. The blind hatred for Indians is very clearly visible.

Who knows Jadhav is a spy or terrorist or innocent businessman? I don't know. Nobody knows for sure. But nothing stops you from basic human decency.

@Irfan Baloch , my Pak brother, the heads up you brought to light are true after all!

It is exactly what you informed us with. House of Sharif has sold Pakistan!

And you and many, many soldiers like you are putting your lives on the line for Pakistan...

Sad sight. Nay, it is pathetic show of betrayal by those who should be representing Pak's National Interests.

As I have said earlier, time for indians to thank their man, Mr. Sharif!

The Gates of the Pak Fort have been swung open from inside... otherwise, no amount of indian attempts could have breached Pak Defences....

I don't expect any 'vigour' from this so-called new team. The script was decided in Murree.

So, indians start thanking Mr. Sharif for letting your spy/terrorist walk free!

Now indians have the right to brag and insult Paks... indians your man delivered results for you!!!!!! Give him your medals and your passport.

This just is beyond any words..this betrayal, this selling out of Pak nation is.

Mr. Sharif needs to see the pictures from APS. He needs to meet the parents, children and families of 90000 victims of indian terror...

Is there an afterlife?

@Max @The Sandman @Mentee @django @MastanKhan @DESERT FIGHTER @war&peace @Windjammer @IceCold @Blacklight @LA se Karachi @Mugwop @Arsalan @Rafi @maximuswarrior @PaklovesTurkiye @Areesh

My friends, I really feel dejected to see this... lives of Pak citizens can't be that cheap... deeply saddend by this open anti-Pak activities of these political parasites... till now I have never commented on Pak's internal affairs... but this is downright... TREASON.

Is there none left who can bring these corrupt parasites to justice? This has gone too far now... hell will spit out such foul flesh, these politicos..

And friends, do forgive if you feel offended by rather emotional outburst. I am sorry...but I must condemn this betrayal.
Did you see my tread on the same subject few weeks ago I already leaked the probable outcome and what went on during Jindal's visit

Pakistani goverment (read Nawaz) was to present a weak case
wont send Pakistani judge
recognize the ICJ jurisdiction

the verdict will be in India's favor and Jadev will be ordered to go free.
if Pakistan army complies then India and Nawz win and their mutual enemy is humiliated and weakened
if Pakistan army defies the verdict and hangs the spy then again Nawaz and India win on "moral" ground making Pakistan army look worse and isolated.

this is a master stroke by India and their Pakistani asset.

what Nawaz is banking on is that Pakistan army will comply and release the spy to him and he will have him flown in his private jet to UAE and then handed over to Indians with full honour.

as far as India and Nawaz are concerned Kulbashan's freedom is a foregone conclusion.
my liking and disliking to this outcome is irrelevant but I cant help but admire the planning of Nawaz and his Indian allies in this matter.

Hi,

Pakistanis deserve their leaders and politicians---.
to put it politely GHQ is now run by Gandus.. Nawaz is not satisfied he already made them lick their spit earlier regarding Dawn leaks tweet.. he will make them lick his and Indian behind collectively.
maybe this is our destiny.
so be it

There would not have a been an ICJ case had pak army followed basic human rights.

Just came to know that Pak lawyer khawar quereshi had earlier represented INDIA in ICJ against a US company ENRON and lost the case.

Did you see my tread on the same subject few weeks ago I already leaked the probable outcome and what went on during Jindal's visit

Pakistani goverment (read Nawaz) was to present a weak case
wont send Pakistani judge
recognize the ICJ jurisdiction

the verdict will be in India's favor and Jadev will be ordered to go free.
if Pakistan army complies then India and Nawz win and their mutual enemy is humiliated and weakened
if Pakistan army defies the verdict and hangs the spy then again Nawaz and India win on "moral" ground making Pakistan army look worse and isolated.

this is a master stroke by India and their Pakistani asset.

what Nawaz is banking on is that Pakistan army will comply and release the spy to him and he will have him flown in his private jet to UAE and then handed over to Indians with full honour.

as far as India and Nawaz are concerned Kulbashan's freedom is a foregone conclusion.
my liking and disliking to this outcome is irrelevant but I cant help but admire the planning of Nawaz and his Indian allies in this matter.

to put it politely GHQ is now run by Gandus.. Nawaz is not satisfied he already made them lick their spit earlier regarding Dawn leaks tweet.. he will make them lick his and Indian behind collectively.
maybe this is our destiny.
so be it

Fortess Pakistan is destroyed by Mr. Sharif. Let the people of Pakistan never forget this Treason.

My dear Pak friend, Mr. Sharif has turned Pak into BD... Young Paks must accept this fact.

You warned all of us...but nobody felt the outrage...nobody acted in Pak establishment either.
Looks like everyone is onboard with Mr. Sharif's agenda. Billions will be shared. Mr. Sharif has bought Pak Army now!

I agree with @Oscar now, perhaps Pak citizens deserve this..because of their apathy.

Just like you said Mr. Baloch, credit must be given where it is due...indian deepstate has achieved what no war could have achieved. All because of their asset Mr. Sharif.
Mr. Sharif and his family will get a few billions but misery for Pak is just begining..

All those 90000 lives that indian terrorism took...
all those soldiers and officers who lost their lives... all sacrificial lambs on the altar of godking Mr. Sharif the indian!

I might not be part of your society but I do hold Pak dear... apart from soulful rejection of traitors in the uniform and House of Sharif, House of Bhutto-Zardari.. what can a friend do?

Aren't their Young Paks who refused to accept this daylight Treason from Mr. Sharif and his men in uniform?

Are young officiers and soldiers going to let Fortess Pakistan fall without a decent fight?

At least india can now build the hindu empire from hellhole AF to Burma. Well done india!

Thank you Mr. Sharif for selling out Pak State, thank you for selling out Kashmiris.

Thank you Mr. Sharif's men in uniform for betraying your young officers and soldiers... go live abroad now with your families...

You @Irfan Baloch and all soldiers like you remain safe... what can you do..nothing perhaps.

In a way let this tragedy end...for 70 years long apathy and corruption...for what....let it end now. Perhaps Pak citizens are not ready to be free and have Sovereign state.

Shame on Traitors of Pak! Mr. Sharif the indian.

Hell can't accept such foul flesh.....

@Irfan Baloch , my Pak brother, the heads up you brought to light are true after all!

It is exactly what you informed us with. House of Sharif has sold Pakistan!

And you and many, many soldiers like you are putting your lives on the line for Pakistan...

Sad sight. Nay, it is pathetic show of betrayal by those who should be representing Pak's National Interests.

As I have said earlier, time for indians to thank their man, Mr. Sharif!

The Gates of the Pak Fort have been swung open from inside... otherwise, no amount of indian attempts could have breached Pak Defences....

I don't expect any 'vigour' from this so-called new team. The script was decided in Murree.

So, indians start thanking Mr. Sharif for letting your spy/terrorist walk free!

Now indians have the right to brag and insult Paks... indians your man delivered results for you!!!!!! Give him your medals and your passport.

This just is beyond any words..this betrayal, this selling out of Pak nation is.

Mr. Sharif needs to see the pictures from APS. He needs to meet the parents, children and families of 90000 victims of indian terror...

Is there an afterlife?

@Max @The Sandman @Mentee @django @MastanKhan @DESERT FIGHTER @war&peace @Windjammer @IceCold @Blacklight @LA se Karachi @Mugwop @Arsalan @Rafi @maximuswarrior @PaklovesTurkiye @Areesh

My friends, I really feel dejected to see this... lives of Pak citizens can't be that cheap... deeply saddend by this open anti-Pak activities of these political parasites... till now I have never commented on Pak's internal affairs... but this is downright... TREASON.

Is there none left who can bring these corrupt parasites to justice? This has gone too far now... hell will spit out such foul flesh, these politicos..

And friends, do forgive if you feel offended by rather emotional outburst. I am sorry...but I must condemn this betrayal.

One thing is sure, Jadhav will not be released, at all...If he gets saved from hanging somehow, he will be in life time prison then...

Lets see, how this case turn out for him, as we say, picture is still left.

The civilian establishment of Pakistan is jerk of nth order...No doubt about that...You are correct 200%...No offence taken !!!

Yes, my young brother,

The things we fear most do occur somehow. You are right Pak has almost become BD.

Why doesn't Mr. Sharif just form a confederation with india then... let's get over with it.
He and Mr. Zardari can earn a few quick billions...and indians can finally realise their dream of creating an indian empire from AF hellhole to Burma....

both of them belongs to that global corporate cult, which'd stoop down to any level to safeguard and expand their business interests . In other words , They don't believe in the concept of nation states.

I ask myself...sometimes, aren't there Young Paks in the armed forces...

this in all probability would set an horrible precedent and is not acceptable in any situation . Might turn our country into another somalia or some west African state .

Last edited:
both of them belongs to that global corporate cult, which'd stoop down to any level to safeguard and expand their business interests . In other words , They don't believe in the concept of nation states.

this in all probability would set an horrible precedent and is not acceptable in any situation . Might turn our country into another somalia or some west African state .

Foul flesh, wretched scales,
Stench of Darkness,
It abounds, endless,
Fair Life, enslaved,
Religions, bring chains,
Priesthood of the Beast,
House of Abraham, all but Darkness,
Corrupt eat the human flesh,
Sarifices in the dark mass!

Mentee, we knows...how the global empire works.. we knows the network... it is a global thing.

What is most hineous is its the scale...

I thought of Pak State to be at least to have some tender spot for Pak...but you are right! It is about the money.

Kashmir is sold now...along with Pak...wholesale...

I guess I need a few days to get over this shock... I truly wished and still wish Pak Peoples the very best... bond goes back 10000 years, but you have felt it.

Shame on Mr. Sharif and his men in uniform for their crimes again Pak Humanity!

Corruption is Crime Against Humanity.

Someone made money as usual... that was the objective.

Currently the Pakistani state has no leadership- the government isn't in charge, the army isn't in charge, the sleauths are confused, the bureaucrats are demoralized or trying to make as much off corruption they can.. Middle men are bribing and making exorbitant amounts left and right , up and down, military and civil servants- all over. Profit margins of 100% average on million dollar contracts.

40% is going rate in Sindh, Punjab is 30-40%- KP is naswar, and Balochistan is everything.CPEC is on average 60% down the drain in corruption but the Chinese will get their money back + flesh based interest no matter what.

The media is running helter skelter between "experts" paid 1000-10000rs depending on topic and seniority + actual experience. In between rooh afza and upcoming ramazan program advertisements.

Finally, Pakistanis are busy sharing facebook posts, whatsapp "agar yeh forward nahin kiya tu sawab kam hoga" messages completely numb to the coming hell.

Hell isnt burning fire taught by the ignorant Mullah, its a state of perpetual decline and suffering.

To the person who referred the legal team(probably a girian or family to some government official) to the people who sold out his 20 year service in 2011 for maybe a million max in a Dubai or London account.. they made their world in their view.

But while they'll get their just desserts because death seeks them in ways the NSA cant imagine, its the rest of those that can read and understand in the 17crore Pakistanis who choose to stand by and not do anything who will really be questioned.
You chose the instagram selfie over talking and organizing a protest, you chose to ignore your power of voice and action. You chose the safety and security of your family now or used it as an excuse for your own internal laziness or apathy.
As did I.

Yadav is a completely irrelevant case in the annals of history and technically insignificant to what India has and can do. Its the mechanism of the state in all of this which is alarming.

Oh well, back to wasting my time at work. Pretending to look busy.
@MastanKhan age has caught upto me .. still, I reckon Ill have periods of nostalgia about my idealism when and if I make it to 50
Without going into political and social intricacies of Pakistan, the bottom line is fight when you know that you will win. Pakistan has been traditionally weak at diplomatic engagement's, and has lost most of Intl courts issues and arbitrations. Why engage with India on such venues where the outcome is traditionally tilted towards India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom