What's new

‘Pakistan made a mistake’: Criticism at home over ICJ decision : Pakistani Media

No body will dare stand up to India regarding Kashmir

Not USA
Not China
Not ict
Not un

Just like mushraff moans about the world backs India no body listens to weaker smaller Pakistan

Might is always right
Nobody listen to your moaning of 2008 , uri , PAthankot & manymore .

Lolz really why dont you just attack and take back KAshmir . :D

so you thing we can't take back Kashmir or Azad Kashmir, we can at any time

but we always follow international rule, like how we given access to Kasab,

we don't need to give access to kasab but as per international stranded we given access to kasab who killed more than 100 Innocent, that is our victory where you can't even stand up to us

so you thing we can't take back Kashmir or Azad Kashmir, we can at any time

but we always follow international rule, like how we given access to Kasab,

we don't need to give access to kasab but as per international stranded we given access to kasab who killed more than 100 Innocent, that is our victory where you can't even stand up to us
Really . when will "you" follow the UN resolution about KAshmir ?

Hi,

It went past the Mao moment in 2013---when IK let Nawaz off the hook.

These eaters of flesh have to meet their fate in this world---. The justice must be meted out to them in this world---.

There is steam building up in the young guns---but they have no direction---. There is nobody to light the flame.

You know it can happen---.

My friend,

Of course I do percieve this helplessness of Young Paks turning into a torrent of outrage...

But you know guiding such emotions needs a steady, wise hand... you have mullahs waiting in the wings to misguide the lower classes. Middle class is just headless chicken and pretends to be progressive while it is not. And the elite you know all...

What is required is proper planning, managing/directing emotions to a boiling point and correct what is wrong... Justice must be served to all wrongdoers... big fish and small fly alike.

Clean slate... no half measures... Half measure produce bigger mess.

I put my faith in the hands of Young Pak Professionals in and out of armed forces.

Yes, you need armed forces full support in any clean up... especially of the canibalistic class.

You have my support. We all have our Turning... you have been at it for an age...let me add my humble voice to your Cause!

Abyss awaits these traitors and theives of future from the innocent.

My friend,

Of course I do percieve this helplessness of Young Paks turning into a torrent of outrage...

But you know guiding such emotions needs a steady, wise hand... you have mullahs waiting in the wings to misguide the lower classes. Middle class is just headless chicken and pretends to be progressive while it is not. And the elite you know all...

What is required is proper planning, managing/directing emotions to a boiling point and correct what is wrong... Justice must be served to all wrongdoers... big fish and small fly alike.

I put my faith in the hands of Young Pak Professionals in and out of armed forces.

Yes, you need armed forces full support in any clean up... especially of the canibalistic class.

You have my support. We all have our Turning... you have been at it for an age...let me add my humble voice to your Cause!

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Hi,

These eaters of flesh have to meet their fate in this world---. The justice must be meted out to them in this world---.

There is steam building up in the young guns---but they have no direction---. There is nobody to light the flame.

My friend,

MK this malice can't go on for long now... it is nearing make or break moment soon.
Either way you are looking at nasty outcomes.

I truly fear that your old country is past the Mao Moment.

Mr. Sharif and Mr. Zardari both are looking at the Abyss!

Lost is the Soul which falls into the darnkess of human heart...

I just say those who stolen the happiness, innocence, justice, education and a good future from families and thier children can never find happiness... these eaters of human flesh will meet their fate in this world too.

I have already pointed out that China bet on the wrong country in South Asia- Now It will bite China back and that would be more lethal and devastating than North Korea- Just wait and watch how Americans trap you there- They have very good links among the mullah community and they have been waiting for a long time- They bled Soviet Union successfully in Afghanistan- Soviet lost even after winning every battle-

I can only hope China to beware of this trap- But I have been only be disappointed in this regard-

Hi,

au contraire there are many leaders trying to light up except the steam doesn't make good fuel. I will elaborate and not at all meaning any of it as an insult:

politically neither military not democracy has worked todate in Pakistan
economically circular debt and constant crisis mode borrowings have led to hypothecation as only means of capital
religiously extremism(eg blasphemy cases) factional divides (eg shia attacks) have taken root
culturally while innate color and vibrance exists, it is increasingly at odds with the religious extremism
educationally, generations have been lost to madrassa and misguided curricula though not entirely
even scientific greatness when it manages to somehow come up thru the rattles, gets snuffed by extremism

to the point is the regression that increasingly people have given up a sense of hope and instead take pleasure only in misery that befalls others. You have the whole country breying for hanging a man even with nary a thought to the question: where is the evidence.

This is not lack of leadership. This is leadership by an entrenched cancer that has become so enormous that the people have figured that saluting the cancer and attacking the medicine is better for their own survival.

Pakistan has to start siding with truth. Truth always succeeds. Snuffing truth all the time, however cleverly, simply explains the history of failures pointed out above.

au contraire there are many leaders trying to light up except the steam doesn't make good fuel. I will elaborate and not at all meaning any of it as an insult:

politically neither military not democracy has worked todate in Pakistan
economically circular debt and constant crisis mode borrowings have led to hypothecation as only means of capital
religiously extremism(eg blasphemy cases) factional divides (eg shia attacks) have taken root
culturally while innate color and vibrance exists, it is increasingly at odds with the religious extremism
educationally, generations have been lost to madrassa and misguided curricula though not entirely
even scientific greatness when it manages to somehow come up thru the rattles, gets snuffed by extremism

to the point is the regression that increasingly people have given up a sense of hope and instead take pleasure only in misery that befalls others. You have the whole country breying for hanging a man even with nary a thought to the question: where is the evidence.

This is not lack of leadership. This is leadership by an entrenched cancer that has become so enormous that the people have figured that saluting the cancer and attacking the medicine is better for their own survival.

Pakistan has to start siding with truth. Truth always succeeds. Snuffing truth all the time, however cleverly, simply explains the history of failures pointed out above.

Hi,

I pray that Allah bless you with leaders like Nawaz Sharif and Asif Zardari---.

Pakistan should make application in ICJ about Kashmir in that way Pak can embrace INDIA

They have some points.Pakistan shouldnt have sent their delegation to ICJ if they were serious is 'no jurdisction' part

Back
Top Bottom